Request Request: New Sig?

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by Sara, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara Tea Drinker

I'm finally changing my signature and am not really good at selecting artists for this type of stuff.

I was looking for a black coated/blue flamed Rapidash with a blue fire blast, and a Miltoic with regular colors doing maybe Blizzard. Sara somewhere subtly on it would be nice too. Thank you in advanced. I looked for pictures of a rapidash, but none were not watermarked and/or drawings.

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Well, I had trouble finding images I could use with those attacks. I went for the second best and used the background. So I gave Rapidash a blue flaming background and Milotic a blizzard background. I also put your name on it (kinda noticeable). If you don't like that or anything else though, just let me know. I saved the file just in case you wanted changes made.

[​IMG]

Click the image to get the direct html code from my photobucket page if you want to use it ^^

3. Sara Tea Drinker

I love it, thank you. =3 It's great.[DOUBLEPOST=1369308596][/DOUBLEPOST]Dumb question...

EDIT: I got it. That was embarrassing.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Um, I don't know if you copied it correctly or not. Try deleting everything above 'To quote Donut . . . ' and in its place use this:

Code:
    [IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t448/Nights18/Graphic%20Shop/Sara_zpsc7c22555.png[/IMG]
    Also, thanks ^^

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

Request filled, topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.