Repeating nightmares

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by HellKitten, Oct 10, 2008.

1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I've been thinking about this for a while. Well, as most of you know, when I grow up I want to be a Marine Biologist, even though for some reason Aquariums scare me and so do dead fish(only in certain ways for some reason).
    Anyway, I need help. Lately, I've been having these re-occurring nightmares. I'll be in an aquarium and continue through, and for some reason I am always a black and white wolf, and I will always find dead fish, or in my last one, the ground was flooded ahead of me(by two a few feet) with dead fish that had jumped out of their tank, and the tanks held some dead fish, but some were alive.
    In my dream, I wanted to continue forward, but I started backing up out of fear, and covering my eyes, crying out in fear. I was afraid to back up though, and I was afraid to move forward. I threatened myself to move my hand, but every time I got a glimpse of the dead fish I would start to whine.
    In every dream, however, I really want to move forward and I'm afraid to look behind me or back up, or even afraid to look around for that matter because I am surrounded by that Tropical Blue colour and for some reason I will start to feel scared and confused.

My point being in all this, is that, I'm afraid that something might happen, whether it be my brother dying in war, or if I actually start to go into a career with Marine Biology I will actually terrorize myself to the point where I don't want to have a career with this and I don't want to try and find a new career.
    Anybody think I'm just having anxiety of some sort? Or do you think it might mean something?

2. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

I've had a re-occuring dream as well. I keeps having a normal totally different dream then everything will fade to blackness my appearence will change then I am with my loved ones and they are all staring at me in shock then I get really hungry so I eat their souls and hurt them till they die. It scares me but I don't think it means anything. Personally I think something is happening everyday to make that dream happen. If thats the case I would change my daily routine so NOTHING is the same. If that isn't the case I would think its because SOMETHING triggered the first dream and then it was like dominos that first dream freaked you out so much it made a similar dream happen the next day. If you want the dreams to stop then I suggest you see somebody that can help you get over fears and help you get over your fear of dead fish. Sorry if that advice sucked but I am typing everything I can think of...Sorry.

3. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I kind of don't think it means anything. It's probably just because of fear, not premonition for any bad event like someone dying in a war.