Red vs Blue ~ Season 5 has begun

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Darkandroid, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkandroid Gets it Together

I think this is the right area.......I hope

Well anyway, i personally love the RvB series, it's so funny :D probably the best Machinima on the net. I personal favourite series is 2 and 4, though the first episode of Season 5 was great

Season 5 has just started, what did you guys think of it?

2. Frodis Gummi Ship Junkie

This would go in movies and media.
    Any way, I nevr heard of this series.

3. Sara Tea Drinker

Agreed, and I never heard of it, either.

-MOVED-

4. Tallian Banned

You've never heard of Red vs. Blue, Sara? Wow, well, I've just recently started watching it. That's some funny stuff right there! Grillz.....

5. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Opps wrong area, *hits self*

If you don't know what it is, here is a wikipedia explanation:

"Red vs. Blue: The Blood Gulch Chronicles, sometimes abbreviated as RvB, is a comic science fiction video series created by Rooster Teeth Productions and distributed primarily through the Internet and DVD. The series chronicles the story of two opposing teams of soldiers fighting a civil war in the middle of a desolate box canyon, in a parody of first-person shooter (FPS) games, military life, and science fiction films. Initially intended to be a short series of six to eight episodes, the project quickly and unexpectedly achieved significant popularity following its April 1, 2003 Internet premiere. Therefore, Rooster Teeth decided to extend the series, whose fourth season ended on April 1, 2006."

It's based in the Halo world, though there are no references to the game itself, it's just simply using the games engine, i'm surprised you have never heard of it, well you should give it a watch, there is 78 episodes so far

6. Tallian Banned

Have you seen the episode where they're trying to teach the Covenant how to speak English? That ones so awesome!!:eek: :cool: :D xD

I didn't know they made 78 episodes; that's a whole bunch of Halo. You can view them all on YouTube or on Bungie.net.

7. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Yeah, i've seen all the episodes so far

episdoe 78 was just released on Friday, it marks the start of Season 5 YAY

8. Tallian Banned

Can you see it on Bungie though? What I said before was a guess. I tried looking there one time and the links didn't work or something.

9. Darkandroid Gets it Together

try rvb.roosterteeth.com It's the official RvB website, though episode 78 is only available to sponsers at the moment, but i watched it on youtube

10. Tallian Banned

Thanks for the link. The new pic of season five( the banner) looks cool. So are you a sponsor?

11. Darkandroid Gets it Together

No, but i am thinking about it

12. Tallian Banned

Oh, okay. That sounds cool.xD

I've only seen like ten episodes so I don't really know too many characters. I love Donut! He's so cool and funny and awesome!!:eek:

13. Roxas OG

I've seen like the first 20 episodes and then I lost all interest in it.

14. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Donuts funny

But I like Caboose, he is such an idoit (FYI he gets dumper as the series goes on XD)

Church, if i die i want you to have my orange juice XD XD XD

15. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

yes m a loser i've only seen one ep. buts thats because i cant figure out how to watch the rest on the main site>.<

btw is season 5 gonna be on the net or on tv......and if on tv what channel and time please!!!!

16. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Yeah the main site does a routine for the seasons, the best thing to do is, go to youtube and watch the episodes, or you an buy the DVD's for it, though Red vs Blue is not on TV, just the net and DVD's

17. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Man, I love red vs blue, i stumbled across when I watching Naruto and I couldn't stop laughing, thanks for telling me about season 5 starting up.:D

18. The Enigmatic Superior Traverse Town Homebody

Red Vs Blue is the greatest thing the Internet has ever provided. Unless you get the DVDs.

Which I do! :D

Audio Commentary
    Character Profiles
    Deleted Scenes
    Outtakes (Done in a similar fashion to films like Toy Story or Finding Nemo where they use the In-Game /Movie characters as the Actors)
    All of the PSAs

Not to mention the Season 2 DVD features an account of Season 1 according to Caboose, which the last part alone makes it worth buying. :p

"...and Caboose won the parade! Tucker was stupid. The End."

19. Roxas OG

I have heard the DVDs are hilarious and worth buying.

20. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Yeah I also get the DVD's, i liked the extra features for Season's 4, like the Alien Audtions 'Blarg Blarg firing main Honk XD

Though it's a shame they cut out the Caboose rambling about Andy's 'death' in the DVD version, that was one of the best scene for that season

Also Episode 79 is now available for sponsers to download, so non-sponsers can get it on Monday, or you can just watch it on Youtube XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.