Dream Drop Distance reapers game?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Shinichi Izumi, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

so whats that all about?is there a reaper?

2. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

The Reaper's Game is a "game" played in The World Ends with You by Neku and other people. It's playable by anyone that is "dead", and if they win, they get another chance at life. The Game goes on for seven days, with each day having a specific mission with a certain time frame to finish it. If you complete the mission in time, you get to go onto the next day. If you fail, you get erased. At the end of each week you fight the "Game Master" of the game, and if you beat them, woot you won (possibly).

To play the Game, you need to find a partner and form a pact. If you don't have a partner, instant erasure.
    There's more elements to it, but that's pretty much the gist of it.

4. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

ohh okay cool but who selects those people is there an actual "reaper"?

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

The minute you die, you're automatically entered into the Game, if I recall correctly. I need to read the in-game reports again. xD

And there are people that work for the Game Master called "Reapers". There are two classes, Harriers and Support.

Support Repaers basically just give you little obstacles and riddles to overcome while you're doing the missions.
    Harriers, on the other hand, plan to kill you.
    They don't do it themselves,

but they get the Heartless like enemies (known as the Noise) to do the dirty work.
    And if they kill enough Players, they get to move up the ranks to possible Game Master position and such.

Oh, and the Reapers and Game Master work under the Conductor, who conducts the game.
    And the Conductor works under the Composer, who makes the Game and is pretty much a living god.

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    If my memory serves you only get entered into the game if you died in that certain city and the Composer is quoted as an angle rather than a god ^^

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Yes, each city (or county even) has its own Composer and its own rules in its game.

No, the Composer is not an angel. You're mistaking him with someone else. He can pass into the plane of angels, but that doesn't make him one.

Also, to clarify, the position of Composer is never set in stone.
    The way to become Composer is to kill the old one, but they're usually strong enough to hold off challengers. Meaning, each Composer is stronger than the last, so it keeps getting harder to take them out.

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

So does that mean that Neku chooses Sora as his partner as to not get erased?

I find this very interesting and also quite curious as the world of 'sleep' that Sora goes into is also this world where the reapers game goes on.

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

I think Neku already has a partner. xD
    But he just got separated from her (Shiki)?

And I think it's only because
    every character in the shibuya!Game are "dead", and the state of sleep is closer to death than it is to life. When you sleep, you're not conscious of teh real world, and are basically vulnerable to a lot of things.