Really Screwed Up

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Rhiscx, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhiscx Banned

Yeah this is no joke..........no be back soon, this is good bye for good.

I've made some errors and now I can no longer be here. To all of my good freinds and other members of this site, I'm so very sorry. Each one of you brings somethign new and interesting to this place and I do hope it never dies.

Good bye, forever.

2. Krowley Moderator

Well this is very sudden. Why on Valentines day, I'm not sure.
    Though I cannot say I knew you personally, I am still sad to see you depart.
    I hope you fix whatever errors are effecting you...

There, there.

3. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Hopefully it's not forever, we get a lot of people that say that and are still here. Go sort things out and good luck.

4. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Goodbye Risk. ;_; I'll miss you and do hope that someday you return, even if you think you can't right now.
    Godspeed my friend.

5. Daxa~ #stalker

Aww dear,I do hope things get better for you.
    With any luck one day you shall return to us,and we shall greet you with open arms.
    If there is anyone you need killed with a mallet,just ask,and do try and take care of yourself,please?
    Good luck sweetheart <3~

6. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Hopefully not forever. Unhappy to see you go, if I'm honest, you seemed like a nice lad. Hope you sort things out and return to us soon~

7. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

See you. I can honestly say that I will miss seeing you around.

Until later, friend of mine.

8. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

What?! OMG.
    his is all of the sudden... I really didn't expect, nor would ever dream of...

That's bad. I'm already missing you. Please take care and good luck with everything.

Also, never say goodbye! Somethings are forever, friendship is one of those things!
    Take care!~

9. Tears_into_Roses Merlin's Housekeeper

Same here.

10. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh **** man, ****! Why the **** did they have to get your account banned?! Couldn't it just be a peaceful departure?! This is like mutilating a dead body, something that makes you sick and really upset in an uncannily manner.

... God I already miss you, I'm crying right now... I feel so left out here. We're best buds offline, but this is really hard on me. You've always been here, like a friend amongst strangers. It helped me to keep moving, to make new friends. Realizing I had a great and loving friend with me on my Internet Escapades was something better than comfort. It was like a companionship of enjoyment. Being able to talk about offline stuff with you was really great, especially when I was away from home.

I don't know what happened, and that's eating wits right now. I'm really worried for you, are you alright? Why did this happen? Some of these answers, I may never know. God I miss you. I shouldn't be this upset, we live only 10 minutes away and I have your phone number... This is just so sudden...

Whatever the reason, if you'll ever come to terms to entrust me with knowing what had happened, I hope things work out for you. I hope this is just a hiatus of extremely unorthodox procedures.

You're not gone, you cannot say goodbye. You'll never leave KHV, it cannot happen... you cannot say goodbye. Because, you're with us, you're a part of us. GOD SEEING YOUR USERNAME BANNED IS KILLING ME!! GAH. *sigh* take it easy my dearest friend. May God be with you and help you through whatever mess ups you messed up.

May you know that you are always welcomed here, we love ya man.
    Take care, Chris. Call me sometime bro.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

See you later, and try to have a good life.

12. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Dammit now I'm more emotional..banned...what in hell. This is just too messed up, I haven't known you nearly as long as Llave or even got to actually meet you Chris, but this hurts me as much as Llave cause I can't do anything or talk to you in person. Whatever happened it's not the end, you can always turn it around. Don't ever give up hope, forever isn't long at all.
    We'll always be here for you bro, I'll await the next time I can crack a joke about some DIsney movie with you..

13. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

Aw, this is so sad!

I hope you're okay and that you get things taken care of...

I was just getting to know ya, pal...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.