Rє:dєαd;; The Rebellion ★ Chapter One {4 Females, 4 Males, Extras.}

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Jayn, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

Synopsis

Everyone dies. It's common knowledge. But what happens when you want out of the Afterlife? It would be difficult. Naturally, as everything there was. But Rhia fathomed that if it had been a convenient task, it wouldn't have been worth the trouble. The resistance was apart of the adventure, she thought, and if there was no hazard, then there was more than likely no reward--at least not the one they were searching for. And how long had it been? Maybe two to three years on the surface, about a thousand there? Some ridiculous number like that. But this time, it was it. This time, they would make it. They had to.

Rhia Faust committed suicide on February 12, four days after her 17th birthday. Destin was murdered when he was twenty-two. Eliza drowned at a party when she was nineteen. And Oliver can't remember. But there are two things that they all have in common. They ended up in sort of Purgatory, a vast monochrome world with a sky of souls. Tattered buildings, structures, paradox roads and fantastical designs built by the souls themselves. Not too good, not too bad. Somewhere in-between. The second thing was that they all wanted out. A chance to redeem themselves, a chance to be more than a lost soul. A chance at Heaven.

Characters
    *Appearances used as a reference//Ages refer to when they died*

[​IMG]

Rhia Faust (REE-AH, FAH-ST)

Voice Type: Medium, mature.
    Personality: Secretive, determined, over-ambitious, she believes she knows more than she actually does. Typical teenage mentality, even in death.
    Mini-Bio: When she lived, Rhia was a perfectionist. The perfect grades, family, house, boyfriend, style, everything. She also suffered from both Insomnia and Schizophrenia. Eventually, the lack of a real, passionate connection with a human being who would help her drove her to committing suicide, in the back of her boyfriends van on impulse. Having resided in sort of purgatory for centuries, she reflected on her life, deeming herself unworthy of such a punishment. Determined at a second shot at life, one where she'll do it right, she formed a rebellion, an adventure to escape to the other side.
    Sex: Female

Line 1: "Everybody dies. But not everyone deserves to. We'll find a way out of it." (Stern, relentless, determined.)
    Line 2: "I'm scared, I need you. Please save me." (Quite, scared, shaky)
    Line 3: "I feel like a freak. A dead freak. I mean, when you're dead, death shouldn't bother you, right...?" (Explaining, having walked out on a story being told about how someone died. She is bothered by death still, and feels it isn't fair)
    Line 4: "I'm not afraid. Not of anything, anymore. Not even the voices." (Once again, very apathetic. Blunt. Quiet.)

[​IMG]
    Eliza Rayne (EH-LIE-ZAH, RAY-N)

Voice Type:
    Medium-high, can easily go from loud to quiet, from soft to firm, from serious to silly. Australian accent preferred, but if you can't do one DON'T TRY, DEAR GOD. If you would like, you can do two takes. One with accent, and one without.
    Personality: Confident, rambunctious.
    Mini-Bio: When she lived, Eliza was a major bookworm. Filling her head with fantasy, thoughts in the clouds, it's safe to presume she became quite the social outcast. Due to a dysfunctional family, living in an abusive household, she wasn't very academic (this is why she became a super-senior )--though brilliant, and due to this ignored brilliance, she was often ridiculed and deemed conceited. One day, one of the more popular girls felt pity for her and invited Eliza to a party. Though not her intention, the girls friends began to pressure Eliza into anything and everything. Desperate at this point to fit in and for some relief from the family she dreaded going back to, the girl partook. At this party, she lost her virginity, tried drugs, got drunk for the first time, fell into the outside pool, and drowned. Pretty eventful, for your first party. Upon finding Destin in Purgatory, she found that they both had a mind of creativity. This lead them both to pretending they were brother and sister. They found Rhia together, in the middle of telling one of their stories. Hearing her goal, the joined her full-heartedly. (Eliza more willing than Destin).

Line 1: "Either way. An hour might have passed before we heard it. It was snowing. Do you guys remember snow? Cold, white, fluttering stuff. Like the fluff they packed in teddy bears. Except, it melted. When it was warm, or on your skin, or when you smeared it into the ground, it melted." (Telling a story, explaining something between Destin and her.)
    Line 2: "You're such a big baby!" (To Destin, being playful, loud.)
    Line 3: "Angst? Me? I think we're all pretty angsty, we're dead!" (Being a smartass towards Oliver, sarcastic)
    Line 4: "We're with you Rhia. Every step of the way!" (Encouraging.)

[​IMG]
    Destin Parker (DESS-TEN, PAR-KER)

Voice Type: Deep. Smooth, calm. Able to become frantic, almost hysterical if need-be.
    Personality: Destin is a joker from time to time, but he's pretty laid back on the exterior. He's rather passive. If something happens or gets in his way, he's more likely to try to find away around it, or turn back around that face it full front. But that's only because he's afraid of what would happen if he snapped. He doesn't want to hurt anyone.
    Mini-Bio: Out of the rest of them, Destin probably had the most 'appealing' lifestyle. Equipped with manners and charisma, he got ahead fast in the business world, becoming a valuable member in a corporation previously head by his father. He settled into a cozy apartment with her girlfriend, finished with college and considering going into law, realizing the conflict of quitting the family business and discovering his passion, he was murdered while taking a walk to clear his mind by a hungry, insane, homeless man he turned away. Upon finding Eliza in Purgatory, he found that they both had a mind of creativity. This lead them both to pretending they were brother and sister. They found Rhia together, in the middle of telling one of their stories. Hearing her goal, the joined her full-heartedly. (Eliza more willing than Destin).
    Sex: Male

Line 1: "It was hasty of us, I'll admit. But we were kids, you know? We paid for our tickets and planned to leave our world behind." (Story telling. Telling a tale of him and Eliza (as sibilings) running away together on Earth.)
    Line 2: "Eliza, sometimes you really worry me." (Playful, under his breath, slightly sarcastic.)
    Line 3: "You know, I'd much rather just kinda...kinda stay here." (Reluctant to leave their current location, being passive as usual.)
    Line 4: "I don't like remembering my real past. It's too much, almost." (Explaining why he won't talk about how he died, to Eliza.)

[​IMG]
    Oliver (AH-LIVER)

Voice Type: Medium/Medium-low. Childlike almost.
    Personality: Quiet, bitter. Impatient. Snappish.
    Mini-Bio: The mystery boy! He can't remember how he died, how old he was, or when it happened. He only knows, he knows that there has to have been a mistake. He's certain he shouldn't be there. So of course, he joined the rebellion.
    Sex:
    Male [Could be played by a girl.]

Line 1: "I'm not supposed to be here. I'm not supposed to be dead." (Slightly irritated, quiet though)
    Line 2: "What the hell do you know? What the hell do ANY of you know?" (Lashing out of Rhia for telling him to hold back from hurting someone.)
    Line 3: "It's really agitating. Not knowing yourself." (Talking to Rhia, calm at once.)

Minor Characters
    *Appearances used as a reference*

Hunter Braxton

Voice Type: Deep, masculine, jock-ish.
    Personality: Absent-minded, impatient.
    Mini-Bio: Rhia's boyfriend. She came to him for help with schizophrenia.
    Sex: Male

Line 1: "Yeah, okay, babe. It'll be alright after the party, okay?" (Out of it, not paying much attention to Rhia's cries.)

Ivory Jones

Voice Type: Sweet, confident. Medium-High.
    Personality: Pushy.
    Mini-Bio: The girl who invited Eliza to the party.

Line 1: "You want to stop being a loser right? Then let loose, Lizzy! Let's party!" (Excited, cheerful, pushy)

Sabrina Wade

Voice Type: High.
    Personality: Shy, quiet, sweet.
    Mini-Bio: Destin's girlfriend.Destin gets home one day, having a tough day at work. He expects dinner to be finished, and she doesn't have it done. After a short argument, he apologizes for acting so rash and for lashing out at her, Sabrina doesn't stop him from walking out of the door in the dead of the night for a walk.
    Sex: Female.

Line 1: "I-I'm sorry. I've just been busy today." (Quiet, shaky, not wanting to fight)

Extras

As of now, anyone can be an extra. If you wouldn't mind being an extra, just put it in the email you send that you're up for it, so that if you're not cast (or even if you are), I can give you a role. If you would like to be an extra, but not audition for a main character, you can just leave that you'd be willing to do that.

Audition Details

Microphone Quality: Please no awful quality mics. No hissing, clicks, pops, anything annoying like that. If it can be saved with compression settings (or if you're just wonderful), I'll consider it.
    Send to: ReDead.TheRebellion@gmail.com
    Format: Mp3, WAV, .ZIP
    Template: Username_Character Name_Line Number

Deadline

February 10 (12:00am, your timezone), 2011 is the current deadline.
    It is subject to either lengthen or shorten, depending on the audition turn-out, so keep a close eye on it!
    If I get too many auditions for one character, I will cross them out, or even cast early.

Auditions Received

*Critique requested
    **Critique given.

* Heaven Incarnate [VAA]
    carbon7e [VAA]
    Kingdomhearts530 [KHV]
    Kingdom_hearts_soras_girl [KHV]
    *xxxbodycount [VAA]
    Buster [VAA]
    RobborBoy
    fmaluv13
    RosesofThorns
    SirUndead

2. Jayn

[​IMG]

Cast List;
    *Appearances used as a reference//Ages refer to when they died*

[​IMG]
    Cast To: Nina Mariel

[​IMG]
    Eliza Rayne (EH-LIE-ZAH, RAY-N)
    Cast To: Rose of Thorns

[​IMG]
    Destin Parker (DESS-TEN, PAR-KER)
    Cast To: Sir Undead

[​IMG]
    Oliver (AH-LIVER)
    Cast To: Heaven Incarnate

Minor Characters
    Hunter Braxton
    Cast To: Chris Alassal

Ivory Jones​

Cast To:​
    Seki

Sabrina Wade
    Cast To: Fmaluvr13
    Extras From KHV;

Kingdomhearts530

Kingdom_Hearts_Soras_Girl

Thank you all for your auditions and support. ;;;; Bumping/DoublePostin' for the cast to be seen, please confirm KHVidians. Any questions or late minute auditions (a number of you asked to be extras, but sent nothing in for lack of knowledge of a permanent deadline.) go to redead.therebellion@gmail.com x x x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.