Quick Quetions? Ask Them Here!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Roxas, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas OG

If you have a quick question, whether it be how to get a keyblade or what a potion does, simply ask it here and you will get an answer very quickly (or your money back).

This avoids countless threads of "WHeRe is Hollow Bast10n like OMG!?!?"

2. clarkeyboy Moogle Assistant

Best place to level to 99 fast?

I just completed KHII (awesome game) and im trying to find the fastest way to grind up to 99. I have been going through the world that never was a tonne and that seems ok but its getting a little samey. Is there anywhere where I can level up faster as I just wanna fight Sephy and complete the cups to get Ultima Weapon. Any help will be much appreciated ^^:)

3. Hissora ahurhurhur.

ok umm i beat KH on easy mode before and now im playing it on normal and im haveing trouble w\ the Xaldin battle in Beasts castle? Help Please?

4. Roxas OG

Go to the top of pride rock and use thundaga to kill the horrendous amounts of creatures up there. Then walk out and walk back in. You can get to level 99 from level 30 in about 1 hour.

5. clarkeyboy Moogle Assistant

Thanks for the advice, im lvl 81 now and its a lot faster ^^. I have tried to kill Sephiroth loads (I have the Ultima Weapon) but I just cant get him past those last 3 life bars. Any tips there? Oh and another thing, where do I find the skateboard minigame in Haloween Town please?

6. General Grievous Gummi Ship Junkie

It's pretty easy, just wait for him to attack and watch those reaction commands, it hurts him alot.

7. Big C Destiny Islands Resident

If memory serves it is in Santa's workshop.

8. clarkeyboy Moogle Assistant

Thank you. Much appreciated, and im over 40 attempts on Sephy now and still no Fenrir ; ;. Maybe I just dont have the skill needed to beat the bugger.

9. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

Xaldin on proud mode! >.< help I need so much help with Xaldin on proud mode! :confused:

10. Cetra Moogle Assistant

Use Donald's "Comet" and aerial abilities. You have to wait for the reaction command to use "jump". Use this command and attack him quickly before he is able to use his "wind"-spell to protect himself again. If he jumps into the air you can't reach him and his spears will drop from above. Begin to move and don't stop until Xaldin is reachable again. Xaldin begins a series of deadly combo attacks. There isn't much you can do to avoid this, aside from the "Jump" command, or Donald's "Comet". If they're not available, use the "Guard" command. You can Keep your distance if you see a green aura around Xaldin. If Xaldin is transforming his spears into a "dragon" you can run to the other side of the bridge to degrade the damage you'll take. It's possible that King Mickey appears if you don't give up so you'll have a new chance.

11. clarkeyboy Moogle Assistant

Ok so I just beat Sephiroth!!!! Was really easy now im level 99. Got to 99 in about 2 hours of grinding on top of Pride Rock. Found a much faster trick than Thundaga though, use Magnega a few times and it kills every single one in a few seconds. Pick up the MP orbs and the Lightning things that drop, zone, repeat. Roughly 15k per zone. (Thanks for the Thundaga tip though ^^ very much appreciated).

As for Sephiroth, I attempted him at lvl 99 this time, got killed the first time and then second time I took 0 damage and killed him in about 2 minutes. Having Ultima Weapon, MP Rage and lvl 99 really does make a huge difference. I equipped Berserk and Trinity and just pummeled him with both. Opened fight by mashing triangle, then once I avoided his initial I went into an aerial combo, then a ground combo (both with infinite hits - have to decide when to stop) and then hit him with Trinity and Break. Once that was over I went back into Berserk, and then (5 life bars down) Sephy warped and went into that angel move where he floats up and takes all your HP and MP, luckily I hit him out the sky and dodged his Slash move, and by that point I had chugged an Ether and went back into my Aerial > Ground > Trinity combo. During Trinity (well right at the end of it) I chugged another Ether and hit him with another Trinity. He started using that fire column move after the first one so my second one caused him to be standing still while he was making the fire, and Trinity makes Sora invincible so I continued to hit him. He had 2 bars left now. Went into an Aerial, then a Ground, then finally a Trinity and his life stuck at 1HP, so I hit Break and sure enough, all went into slow motion and the cutscene began. I wooped and went on to collect my beautiful Fenrir!!! (Looks crappy to be honest, looks like a padlock key wrapped in string, but it kicks butt!

Still cant find that skateboard minigame though, I found the skateboard in santas workshop but no minigame ; ;

12. Big C Destiny Islands Resident

Talk to Lock on Yuletide Hill.

13. General Grievous Gummi Ship Junkie

Actually, you CAN avoid the dragon attack. YOU HAVE REFLECT FOR A REASON!!

The least you can do is UTILIZE IT!!

14. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Btw, on that note of the Pride Lands/Level 99 Grindage, here is a list of factors that can help get to 99 easier:

-Gullwing Keyblade
    -"Damage Experience" ability

Also, befor you go to the top, get your HP down nad make sure no one can heal you in your party then go up to the top. You don't have to waste more time if you do this making 2 hrs like 1 hr 15 mins or 1 hr 30 mins. :cool:
    Just thought you should know.

15. Cetra Moogle Assistant

That's right but I've never said you can't avoid it.;)

Normally I'm writing my strategies in german. So it's a bit unaccustomed for me to write them in english so I don't write my complete strategies here at the moment.

Sorry for the off topic.

16. clarkeyboy Moogle Assistant

Huzzah! Found the skateboard game now thanks to the post above :D Now im onto levelling my forms. Not fun.

17. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

*sigh* Ok, wells I see you can get more than 2 tourdament thingers in the Hades Paradox thing, but I only have the first two toudaments there. Does anyone know why? Oo

18. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

You have the 1st 2 Paradox tournaments? Then what you need to get the last one is... (here comes the sucky part)

-All Forms in LV 7
    -Summon (LV7)
    -All other torunaments completed (I think)

and that's about it considering you already filled out all the other requirements for the other tournaments. Good Luck!

19. Roxas OG

You're right clarkeyboy, you do use Magnega. I knew that, I just dunno what I was thinking when I posted it ^^;

20. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

My cousen wants tips for demyx, if anyone could help her. -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.