Question Time Question Time with Yui (Cat)!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    Yui (Cat)!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Daughter<3

1-I don't think I asked you this yet, but Impressions? (Loloriginal)
    2-WHERE IS SANDWICH-KUN!!!?
    3- If you were trapped in Digiworld, who would be your Digimon, who would be the other 7 Digidestined, and who would be THEIR Digimon?

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Daddy!~

1 ~ ngl, I did find you to be a bit, er, overexcited as Ventus108 (I see most n00bs that way though, so don't feel bad or anything). I saw that you were into Doctor Who and Pokémon, and I thought that was cool enough. Then we started talking, and I realized just how great you really were and now we're like family.

2 ~ Sandwich-kun jumped in my mouth. I don't know why, but he said wanted it for the both of us. ;-;

3 ~ Well, I wouldn't get to pick my Digimon, now would I? If I had to guess based on personality, I'd probably end up with Gatomon (pfft) since I see myself as being very similar to Kari in Digimon 02. As for the other seven, (going strictly on personality) they'd likely be as follows:
    - Enzy / Guilmon
    - Midny / Renamon
    - Bushy / Agumon
    - HoT / Palmon
    - cloud<3 / Hawkmon
    - DarkTraitor / Impmon
    - Dinny / Patamon

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    4. Favorite food, drink, meal and snack?
    5. Favorite color and number?
    6. Favorite school subject?
    7. What do you want to be in the near future?
    8. Am I awesome? If so, why? Any past conflicts between us?
    9. Not invisiburu foreverz, right? :3
    10. Do you like my default Staff Alarm System user title?

5. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

...Do you like dogs?

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

1 ~ Frankly, I thought you were immature; from the threads you made to your reactions in certain events, I found it a bit difficult to make nice at first.

2 ~ Now, you're alright. I could do without a certain series of threads, but overall we get along and you've grown up quite a bit in terms of your overall presence on the forum.

3 ~ Enzy / UNDECIDED (as in, "I literally can't pick one")

4 ~ Steak + Tri-Color Rotini / Chocolate Milkshake / Dinner / Chocolate Chip Cookies + Chocolate Milk

5 ~ Royalblue + 10 777

6 ~ English, so long as it's more of a discussion-oriented course and not just "here are some rules, learn them all"

7 ~ Optimistically, a college student who's studying to become a video editor.

8 ~ Yeah, you're cool, but do I need a reason? Well, there was that one time on another website, but I won't bring it up here.

9 ~ I don't know. I like being invisible and lurking.

10 ~ It suits you.

Yeah, I do. My name actually starts with "Cat," so it isn't based on personal preference or anything.

7. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Impressions first and current?
    Who is better L or Light Yagami?
    K9 or Ryuk?
    If you were Kairi who would be your Riku and Sora?

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

At first, I saw you as a pretty average newbie: I didn't really form much of an opinion. I did see you talking [and rhyming] to Enzy a lot, so that was a +1 in my book, but I didn't know you personally or anything. Now that we actually converse, I see you as a pretty cool guy who's into some great anime.

The paragon in me says I should pick L, but it's hard for me to decide since I relate to Light too (bored high school student -- i-its not l-like I m-m-murdered anyone or anything, b-baka!). They're both equally clever and just as determined to see their causes through to the end, but I am leaning just a bit more towards Light...

As sweet as K9 is, having a Shinigami with me would be pretty boss.

eugh, Kairi... I've already cracked jokes with Enzy that she'd be my Riku, so I'll put her in that slot. As for the protag of our misadventures, I think Llave would fill Sora's shoes (a-hyuck!) quite nicely; the three of us used to have convos, and we'd always have a good time.

9. Labrys King's Apprentice

FINALLY YOU GET A QT
    Hey cat c:
    How has it been?
    Original impressions?
    Current?
    Who do you think is better to date, Spongebob or Patrick?
    Recommend any good psp games?
    Supernatural or Dr.Who?

10. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Cat! Hey hey!

Impressions? (Plz =3)
    Do you collect anything? If so, what?
    What is the silliest thing on your bucket list?
    Favorite anime character?
    If you could voice a character in a video game, which game character would you voice and why?

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I know this isn't answering a question, but I actually had a QT back when Wolfie was running it years ago (I'm very ashamed of it, but I'll link you anyway [ x ] ). Anyway, on to what you came for.

It's been alright. For the most part, I've managed to just chill out and enjoy what little summer I have left, though the assignments I still haven't done are looming on the horizon.

At first, I saw you as an energetic newbie. I didn't know you, so I tried not to judge too much. You did like BlazBlue, though, so that was a good first impression, along with your love for Persona.

Now, you're a fun guy to talk to (though we don't really talk much anymore), and I really think you're gonna go places.

SpongeBob for sure. Patrick would probably have more fun, but he doesn't think. Ever. SpongeBob is loyal and sweet at heart, which is why I've always had a soft spot for him.

I figure you've already played Duodecim [012]: Dissidia, Crisis Core and Birth by Sleep, so I'll just be a loser and recommend Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee. I've had the game since I first got my PSP and to this day I still have a blast with it.

Supernatural, because "Dr.Who" isn't a real thing. [I'm sorry, it's just a peeve of mine when someone shortens it and the show is called "Doctor Who"] If I'm being honest though, I'd have to go with DW; one can only take so much death and decapitation in a single sitting.

Oh gosh. Well, I thought your name was a bit odd when I first saw it, but apart from that you were really mature and seemed sweet. Now that I actually know you, I can say that you're really great and it's a shame I didn't start speaking with you earlier.

Well, this is really nerdy, but I collect state quarters -- well technically not "state" quarters anymore since I found the last of the fifty around two years ago. To this day if someone I know comes across a Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic coin, they'll set it aside for me, and I've actually branched out into other kids of coins.

I haven't really thought about my bucket list, but if anything it'd probably be meeting a significant other who likes me for me. It probably only seems silly to me since other things I'd like to do include going to at least one concert and meeting a celebrity or two, but if nothing else, I genuinely want that.

Oh, this is really tough. I guess it'd have to be a tie between Rin Okumura from Ao-Ex and Kirito from SAO. I just like perseverance and swords.

The thing about this is that all my favorite characters are established with voices and everything, so I could never see myself doing a better job than the people who were cast. Still, I'd probably want to be the voice of Elena Fischer: a stubborn, determined female lead. I think I'd be sort of like that in a typical video game setting. Plus, the mo-cap seems fun, and I'd be with Nolan North on a regular basis. <3

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I'm okay with this : D

>:3 MWHAHAHA! Just as planned.

Oh Cat, I hope you didn't think I had forgotten it was your QT? >:3

*Clears throat*
    1.First impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Why are you a nub? (BONUS: What is a nub? xD)
    4. What are your plans for coming to the land of tea and crumpets next year? >:3
    5. Are we the best bromance or what?
    6. The Doctor runs up to you gives you his psychic paper saying "Hold onto this." and runs off. What do you do with it?
    7. David Tennant, Matt Smith, Robert Downey Jr, Tentapoo Slipperyshazz and Jensen Ackles are in a room, you have nothing but a can of silly string and some water balloons- what do you do?
    8. Apparently Moffat has been lying to us about the cast of the 50th and there may be classic Doctors involved. On a scale of Hartnell to Smith, how OUSHDFKJHNASPFOJUPSODUFJ are you?
    9. David Tennant running meme or Mishapocalypse? xD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Unfortunately, I knew you wouldn't. Still, I can live with this.

1 ~ At first, I was more than a bit intimidated. I had just come back from a hiatus and I saw this pink girl posting everywhere. When I first approached you with that Portal motivational poster (I still remember the thing) I was a bit hesitant, but once we got to talking I realized that we would probably get along okay. I'll admit that when you turned red I was a bit jealous, but I soon got over it.

2 ~ Nub, bumfmunch, prickleturd, etc. You know you're one of my closest friends, and I don't have to keep stroking your ego about it. >:3

3 ~ I am a nub because you declared it to be so. And I've actually tried looking it up; this was what I found. xD

4 ~ Optimistically, I hope to check out a Doctor Who store or two, maybe run into Matt Smith and ask him for directions, and meet up with this total turd so we can get up to hilarious hijinks and shenanigans.

5 ~ Always, bby <3~

6 ~ I grab his hand while he still has the psychic paper and say, "Allons-y, sexy!" If that doesn't work, I'd wait patiently for him to come back and show him my "companion credentials."

7 ~ First off, Tentapoo Slipperyshazz. <3<3<3 Before anything else, I'd probably ask for all five of them to just get into a giant hug with me. After which, I'd ask them if they wanted to have a good time, and the first person to say yes gets a string spray to the chest. Once the inevitable string war came to a close, we'd "clean up" with the water balloons and just chill out (probably by watching everyone's shows/movies).

8 ~ I am a bit Hurt about this (the puns will never stop). Not only is the Comic Con trailer exclusive to Comic Con, but now this? I am just going to ALKSDJASLFKJASF on a Smith-y level.

9 ~ I CAN'T DECIDE. I will merge them and edit the result into this, because yes.
    EDIT: [​IMG]
    Mishapocalypse where he shouldn\'t be.png

10 ~ Oh, you utter nub. I was still at work when I opened those, but the last one still has me giggling half an hour later. xDD
    I WILL REPAY YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY. AHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE >:3
    EDITx2:
    945309_10200324798022840_1140446267_n[1].jpg
    380638_472530246108075_891194015_n.jpg
    954786_602267599783841_886392492_n[1].jpg

14. Mish smiley day!

1. Impressions?
    2. Ever heard of GISHWHES or thought of participating?
    3. Can you name one thing you miss and one thing you are looking forward to?

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

1 ~ I didn't really see you around much tbh, but when I did I thought you were a pretty cool oldie who was basically Kitty's partner in crime. My impression hasn't changed much since then, but you are in one of the absolute cutest relationships I've ever seen, so 10/10 for that. <3

2 ~ I've heard of it, and I deeply respect the people who participate in it and go through so much trouble for charity (and for MIIISHA), but I don't see myself as dedicated enough to do it, let alone finish it.
    Maybe someday...

3 ~ David Tennant on Doctor Who / David Tennant on Doctor Who
    I miss a lot of the hopeless fantasies you could have as a kid, like being in a cartoon or going to another world. That innocence is something I do wish I could have a bit more of. Something I'm looking forward to would definitely be more independence; my childhood hasn't been what you'd consider typical, so the chance to branch out and experience things on my own for a change will be nice (though I'm sure I'll be absolutely terrified at first).

16. Styx That's me inside your head.

- Impressions?
    - Have you gotten your user award nominations all figured out, if any?
    - Are you religious? If so, what religion?
    - Name three pet peeves you have.
    - What names would you give to your children? (Let's say your partner's fine with anything.)

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I really don't know you that well, and you basically come and go as you please, but from what I've seen in the Discussion section, you're an intelligent individual who can speak their mind and stick to an opinion.

Yeah, I sent all of mine in the day Misty put the thread up. It took me a few hours to figure everything out, but once I sent them in I felt confident that I had made the right choices.

I used to be a diehard Christian, but in the past few years at a non-religious school, I've sort of drifted from that. I think technically I'd still be a Christian, but I'm not really religious in any sense of the word (I don't pray, go to church, confess my sins, etc.).

Constant grammatical errors (this one is probably the worst), hypocrisy and calling something dumb or ridiculous without even trying it.

I would probably name them after celebrities or characters I like, but nothing too ridiculous (I'm not naming him/her "Ten" or anything). Still, it'd most likely be Nate/Nathan, Leon or Donna.

18. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

1) Quick, your face is on fire, what do you do?
    2) Who set your face on fire Cat?
    3) What 3 things will you do to them?
    4) If one of your pet peeves in spolling than eye now no wot annoi's u, how doo u feal abowt that?
    5) On no... your face is on fire again...
    6) How much potential does your bath tub actually have?
    7) Misha?
    8) What are your opinions on the use of stem cells in research?

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

1. Favorite Classic Doctor?
    2. How are you coping with the 50th trailer still not released?
    3. Favorite 10th Doctor episode?

20. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Who is smarter L, Light Yagami or the Doctor?
    Would you take the shingami eyes?
    Who is the best staff member here?
    What color would you look best inn?
    What about me?
    And Ienzo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.