Question Time Question Time with Nate_River!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Plums, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Question Time with...

Nate_River!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    4. Favorite color and number?
    5. *attempts to scare you* BOO!
    6. In Kingdom Hearts II, who says this line and to whom? "You can't trick us!"
    7. What is the meaning of life?
    8. Why is there an underscore in your username?
    9. Do you like me?
    10. Are we friends?

3. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

If you could possess any super power, which would it be? A standard Q that never grows old.
    Would you be averse towards the prospect of having your remains fed to tigers after death?
    What do you think of cemeteries; do you think they are perhaps outdated?
    What did you wear at the last funeral you attended?
    What song(s) would you like to play at yours?

4. Spike H E R O

-Impressions?
    -We're starting a band, what instrument you playin' (include make and model if you want)?
    -You walk into a bar and you're feeling peckish, what're you ordering?
    -Horsepower or Firepower?
    -You find yourself in front of a large crowd with a microphone in your hand, anything you'd like to share?

5. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Impressions~?
    Favorite Disney Movie?
    Favorite Kingdom Hearts character?
    Favorite Kingdom Hearts couple?
    Flappy Bird or Angry Bird?

6. Shuhbooty moon child

IMPRESSION
    WHATS YOUR BEST LANE
    FAVORITE CHAMPION
    WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME
    LETS B BEST FRIENDS AGAIN?
    GIFT ME HEARTSEEKER ASHE FOR MT BDAY ????????? <3

7. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

1. Slightly weird, but probably not without reason
    2. Yeah, still a weird dude but whatever
    3. ****, I don't even know who is on staff anymore like holy **** stop changing guys. We'd need a fight to the death between all of them. The survivor will get a nice hat.
    4. If I had to choose, I'd say green. I like any multiple of 4, but probably 16
    5. Nope
    6. Donald, to Demyx right before that fight in Radiant Garden that you hate so much
    7. Generic answer: 42
      3deep5me answer: There isn't one. Just do things that make you happy, and do your best to not make others miserable
    8. If there was an overscore, I'd use that
      There was an underscore in my original username, so I thought I'd get all sentimental and **** and keep it
    9. You have your moments where you're alright, when the stars aline and there has been a blood virgin sacrifice and I think you're okay, but most of the time I'm actually impartial. FOR THE RECORD I'D LIKE TO SAY I DON'T ACTUALLY DISLIKE AMAURY I JUST HAVE A SHORT TEMPER AND I HAVE THE PROBLEM NOT HIM YO
    10. Well, I don't hate you, so I guess?

1. Super intelligence. I'd love to be like, amazingly smart. I dunno, I just see a lot of value in that.
    2. I'd rather that any healthy parts be salvaged and used to help people who need them, but if they weren't needed, sure. Maybe I could give the tigers heartburn as revenge.
    3. I like them until it gets dark, and windy and the dead keep coming back to life, cause god damn I'm sick of having to go out there and kill them all again
      But legit, I think that they're old fashioned, but they're a nice way to give someone a nice sendoff. Seperate us from the animals. All that jazz. Outdated, no.
    4. Black and grey vertical striped dress shirt, black jeans, dress shoes. No socks, no underwear, I'm kidding. I wore those too.
    5. Probably my favourite piece of music ever
    1. First time I ever saw you was when (JESUS CHRIST PLEASE LET THIS BE YOU AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE) you left and you posted some Bebop AMV and I liked the music, so it was probably something along the lines of "Bye person with cool music"
    2. I'm gonna rock the **** out of this here triangle like you wouldn't believe
    3. Whatever the most expensive thing is. Two of them. With vodka. Hold the food. Probably some form of Laksa, though.
    4. Ponyta-power
      Probably firepower
    5. It was me. I stop the Deputy.
    1. I don't think you've posted in the spamzone much, so I haven't seen you, but you seem alright from this one post of yours I've seen I'm sorry that I'm such a disappointment
    2. Out of the seven I've seen cause I'm a mega disappointment, it's a tie between Tangled and Frozen
    3. Riku. Look at that HPOA
    4. MeXLarxene OTP
    5. I'm not sure what you're asking here, so I'm gonna say Flappy Bird because the fanart is making people legit money
    1. YO THIS ***** BE COOL IMMA CHAT TO HER
    2. NONE OF THEM CAUSE I SUCK(best failure OCE 2013-2014)
    3. IN ODER OF COOL:
      THRESH
      JINX
      AHRI
      VAYNE
      EZREAL
    4. I DIDN'T YOU LEFT ME YO I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP FOR MONTHS
    5. OKAY YES LET'S DO THAT THING YOU SAID
    6. ONCE I REMEMBER MY NA ACCOUNT DETAILS

8. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

You gain hyperintelligence. The downside--? It's the Flowers for Algernon route. You can only retain such intelligence for a brief period of time--approximately a year or two-- and thereafter your capacity for memory and relative I.Q. will plummet rapidly to the point where you are considered retarded. Scientists in various fields of study always want a word with you, and so you have little time to yourself for independent experimentation. Or sleep for that matter. At some point, you might consider copying Nikola Tesla's nonstandard individualized schedule of two hours per night so as to atone for the lack thereof.

Is it still worth it? How do you cope under the building pressure?

9. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Not worth. Suicide.

Okay, maybe I'll change to Tony Stark levels of rich. That's a superpower, right?

10. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Ability to generate copious amounts of currency. You are accused of forgery, and no banks will accept your self-generated money. Essentially worthless.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Impressions, first and current?
    We like a lot of the same shit. Why don't we talk more?
    Favorite Doctor?
    Top five NuWho episodes?

12. Shuhbooty moon child

1. MERICA, **** Y4AH
    2. YOU LIAR YOU'RE MORE OF THE JNGER TYPE
    3. ASIDE FROM JINX, GG WP
    4. I'M SORRY I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU WHO LEFT, MY B
    5. FUQ YEAH WHAT DID ISAY????
    6. 0MMMMGGGGGGGG HURRRRRRYYYYYYYYY jk i dont have a puter to play on. ;AAAA;

13. Mish smiley day!

Impressions?
    Favourite movie?
    Why are you so seemingly obsessed with Frozen right now?
    If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?

14. jafar custom title

what direction do the toilets flush in ausland?
    eucalyptus leaves or kangaroo jerky?
    impressions?
    um, i-i love you. PLATONICALLY OF COURSE

15. Plums Wakanda Forever

Impressions?
    What's the computer rig you've always dreamed of making? Pretend money isn't an issue.
    If you could be responsible for creating something that would change the world, what would it be?
    why is mish mean to me?

16. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Who would even be stupid enough to generate more money than they needed? I'd have just enough to get by.

First: Ehh.
    Current: yall need to calm the frick dow-NAH **** THAT KEEP GOING

I dunno. I don't approach people. I leave it to them.

Matt Smith is always the answer

Eleventh Hour, The Beast Below, End of Time (Both parts) and The Parting of The Ways (Basically Regeneration episodes, and Matt's first two)

At first you seemed alright but now there's light, signs all over you that should say "HERE BE DRAGONS" but the person that was writing them was dragged away before he could finish so they say "HERE BE DRA-OH GOD HELP ME THEY'VE GOT MY LEG"

Second Harry Potter movie. I always used to come home from school and watch it. Like, every day.

Because For The First Time In Forever I've found a movie that I really love, and I can Let It Go.

Just realised I forgot to answer the last one, so I'd say "The General Europe Area"

All of them. Every direction. At once.

You'd love a kangaroo jerky, wouldn't you?

"This guy is clearly on catnip."
    "Yep. Catnip."

I'D SAY I LOVE YOU TOO BUT YOU KEEP BEATING ME IN HEARTHSTONE SO I'M CONFLICTED

"People seem to like this guy. He must be alright."
    "I wish Plumsianity was a religion."

Oh boy here we go
    Rampage 4 Black Edition, with a 3990k, 16GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum RAM, 4 GTX780's running in SLI, a Corsair 1200i Power Supply and my current custom cooling loop with a three slot radiator and nice green tubing, all housed in a sexy Obsidian 900D

Those shields that the droids on Star Wars have? Yeah, I'd make those.

It's okay, she's mean to everyone. We have a support group. Tuesdays from 4pm-5:30pm or Saturdays from 11am-12:30pm.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  17. jafar custom title

when are you going to hit premium?
    because you need to change your username.
    the death note days are over.

18. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Sweetness, we've already had this conversation. Even if I do manage to get to premium, and change my name, no one will call me anything but Nate, so there's no poi-

Not in my heart.

19. Jin うごかないで

Current impression? (if you even have one on me, If you even remember my original user name - Marcell)
    Are you getting a Next gen console? (If you haven't already)
    Heard about the 10th anniversary project for Death note?
    Have you played the Tales games series if so who's your favorite protag
    How do you feel now that FF XV is nearly at completion
    First impression when KH3 was announced

20. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

You're pretty cool

Got a PS4 about a week before Christmas, actually

NO WHAT IS THIS TELL ME

I've wanted to but I'm lazy and dislike leaving my house to buy games. I might get one soon though.

[​IMG]

THOSE ARE GUNS HE HAD A KEYBLADE AND NOW HE HAS GUNS ARE HIS GUNS THE KEYBLADE THEY ARE THEY TOTALLY ARE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.