Question Time Question Time with Llave de Espada!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    Llave de Espada!

As usual, there are some rules I need to go over before we can start. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THEM, ESPECIALLY THE QUESTION LIMITS, as it's easy to go over the limitations without thinking!

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still on KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10, and no more than 50 questions can be put forth at one time. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Ohayo Onii-tan~! <3 This shall be fun. :3c

1. First Impression?
    2. Current Impression?
    3. Where did all the cookies go?
    4. What happened to the awesomesauce? D=
    5. What has your favorite theme in the time you've been on KHV?
    6. Why you so awesome? ;D
    7. Hershey Factory? =D
    8. How long have you worn glasses?
    9. NAME 5 RANDOM MEMBERS!
    10. Did Forsaken turn you gay? ::L:

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

1st impression?
    Double K Yoko or Tegen Toppa Gurren Lagan Yoko?
    Current impressions?

4. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Impressions. Impressions. IMPRESSIONS!
    Draw me like on of your French girls?
    What deadly sin do you identify with the most?
    What heavenly virtue do you identify with the most?
    If you were an alcohol beverage, which would you be?
    How's that manga coming along?

MORE TO COME LATER!

5. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

Impressions now and then?!

ARE YOU GOING TO LIVE IN PA FOREVER?

Do you like it in PA? OR DO YOU THINK IT SMELLS

What is your favorite television show?

Why are you adorable

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Origingal rxpressions?
    2. CUrrent imrpessions?

7. Mish smiley day!

Impressions?
    What are you wearing?
    Do you really have that voice recording I did saved?
    If I told you that I adore your accent, would you whisper sweet nothings to me?

8. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Impression back then, you know?
    Impressions right about now, alright?
    What's a lave dee espayda?
    Can you speak the language of the forest?

9. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

Sup motherfodder

Impreshuns
    Why doth thy name make no goddamn sense in the language it's in at all?
    Chupame las bolas?
    Frutos secos entumecimiento?

10. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Okay it's not 50 yet yay <3 More questions later if I have time ~

- Why are you so fluffing amazing at art ?
    - First and Current Impressions ?
    - Goals for this week ?
    - How are you doing ?
    - You FINALLY got QT, congratulations!!! Super well deserved and how do you feel about it ?
    - Which artists do you find yourself getting inspiration from more often than others ?
    - WHY ARE YOU JUST SO FLIPPIN FANTASTIC ?

'Kay, Iluuu big bro <33

11. Llave Superless Moderator

Ohey this threads got my name in i-

I GOT QT

QT

[​IMG]

1. I believe my first impressions of you was that one gal who was exceedingly bubbly around the forums, and was (is) a die-hard Kuroshitsuji fangirl~
    2. You're an amazing wee sister, always asking me how I am doing. That really means a lot to me. You're always kind and considerate and you're supa kawaii desu.
    3. They went here.
    4. It is currently in a super secret facility that shall soon be mass produced and shipped world-wide for everyone. Its key ingredient is your love. <3
    5. You mean Forum Skin, or a theme I have made myself? Skin: 4.0 Final Mix, my own theme, Karen Gillan. That was a troll-hard success. So much fun.
    6. Only because I have good friends like you who care.
    7. YES PLZ
    8. Since I went into 6th Grade so... 2004 I believe. Eight years. D:
    9. Reptar, sora awesome11/10, Droid, Machazo, and Wingly.
    10. Hardly, I turned him ga-*shot*

1. Hm, I believe my first impression of you was that gent that really liked Fullmetal Alchemist, and drew fanart thereof.
    2. Double K all the way!
    3. Well, you are HoT-*brick'd*
    You're a good friend, and one who sticks up for what you believe in. A true hero in my book.

1. What can I say? You're one of the coolest members I have met on this site. Period. You are very chill, very friendly, a wonderful troll, and a mastermind of ideas. You're an all-around bro, in every sense of the word.
    2. Gurl drawing you won't be the only thing I'll be doi-*shot*
    3. Pride, superbia. I try to be a humble person, because I really don't like thinking about myself. People are important to me. However, I am deeply affected by verbal affirmation. Meaning, if I am told I did a great job on something, that means the world to me. When someone says something that boosts my ego, it may be innocent, but sometimes I reckon I let it get to me and feel prideful.
    4. Diligence, Industria. I have a very hard work ethic, my work is very important to me. From doing something for someone, to doing my day job, I give everything my all, and that's something that really makes it worth doing.
    5. Root Bee-*shot*
    Probably Vodka. Lol I dunno.
    6. Eh its getting there. I'm just taking my time really. I'll be sure to update you on it if you're interested!

AHH YEAH!

1. My first impression... I suppose it was the following post, a long while ago:

I still chuckle to that to this day. Currently, you're a really nice gal who speaks her mind, and is always INVISIBURU!!!
    2. I DON'T THINK I WILL.
    3. I do like PA, it's a nice State to have been born in. It's fun to say too. But like everywhere else, it has it's pluses and minuses. PA SMELLS LIKE COAL. ;D
    4. Probably Legend of Korra, currently. I like tons of shows, from Stargate, to Startrek. From Doctor Who, to Rescue Rangers. I'm all over the place really.
    [video=youtube;x0yQg8kHVcI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0yQg8kHVcI[/video]

1. My Origingal rxpression of you was that guy who wanted to be premium, and would do anything to beat me to it.
    2. My CUrrent imrpession of you is; Amaury.
    Nah, you're a great friend, and extremely loyal. By and by, we've been buds since we've been buds.

1. Oh lawdy where do I begin? You were that gal that gave me MY FIRST NEGATIVE RE-*shot*
    But in all seriousness, you're just a sweet-heart. You're a good friend, and it is simply a pleasure to have met you madam. Also, u so tsundere.
    2. Clothes.
    [​IMG]
    4. Of course, my alluring princess of all things important.

1. Hm, you were that chill fellow that always had that faceless green gent in your avatar.
    2. A pretty prominent member on the forum, and a carefree fellow. However, if you see something that you want to voice your opinion to, you will go all out. Fun guy to talk to, however sir, we must definitely do more of that!
    3. A Kee Bluh aid.
    4. Only if the forest speaks the language of Llave first.

Supio.

1. You're that fun fellow that loves TF2, and is Argentinian. Therefore, my name is Jave to you. .__.
    2. Because I can. It's like someone having a Username; Key Blade. I'M A HIP of STER.
    No but srsly it was kind of a mistake, but I like the way it looks. (That's what High School Spanish does to you kiddies.)
    3. wut
    4. Todos los dias.

1. I guess because I love it with all my soul. I'm not the best artist out there, but wanting to be is something that keeps me going. I love it so much, and I love people who appreciate it.
    2. My first impression of you... I think it was that one girl that was very friendly and posted a lot in the Graphic Art section. Current, You're an amazing friend, and such a loving sis. U SO ADORABURU!!!
    3. Not sure honestly, I would like to get some art uploaded as soon as I can however. I am going on vacation next week, so definitely then if not this week.
    4. I am doing wonderful, thanks for asking! (u so nice 8~8)
    5. IKR?! Thanks, hahaa. I feel so happy, because I really want to answer what people ask me, and to have fun doing so.
    6. That's kind of hard. My predominate artist would be Nomura, shortly followed by Kubo (Bleach), then Kishimoto (Naruto). I find as of late, my inspiration from other artists have dwindled down now that I have my own style of drawing characters and outfits, but my influence is more heavily weighted currently upon people I see in public, personalities, TV shows, nature, et cetera.
    7. Because my friends are Fudgin' Flippin Fantastic with a Fairy on top. <3

LU2~

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. o ttou like hamburgers?
    2. Do you love me?
    3. \Do you like the revived Figure It Out?
    4. Do you find it sad when celebrities are involved in legal problems? My train of thought has been that they can't do anything wrong because they're celebrities, which is false, as mym todm, me. Further discussion, I asked her aren't they supposed to set a oogd ecample, and mym om said that they are hold to a higher standard because of all tehir fans and tuss, but they can still make mistake slike any toehr human.
    5. How awesome am I?

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

1. Impressions?
    2. Favorite superhero?
    3. If you had to pick one person from history to bring back to life in his/her prime, who would it be and why?
    4. If I were to dress up as a superhero and go out fighting crime in bright spandex, would you be my sidekick or the crime I'm fighting?
    5. Knock. Knock. Who's there?

14. Llave Superless Moderator

Amaury what are you on and can I have so-*shot*
    1. I do like Hamburgers. Especially very juicy ones OH THE MEAT OMNOMNOM!
    2. I do have an intense feeling of deep affection for you... known as friendship.
    3. I find it saddening when people, regardless of celebrity status, are involved in legal problems.
    4. On a scale of Amaury to Amaury, I'd say... Amaury. 8D

1. Hm we haven't really talked much other than exchanging Amon Standup memes. But from what I have seen, you're a cool guy, and a dedicated RP'er.
    2. I think my favorite Superhero was Spiderman. When I was younger, I would buy Spiderman Coloring Books and color the outfits in different colors, making new abilities for Spidey. On the top of my head, I made a Camouflage, fire, poison, ice, water, and plasma version of the classic outfit. /Nostalgia
    3. Probably Shakespeare. I really would love to have met the play write genius. We would exchange in friendly banter and some pretty fecking serious pun-age.
    4. Most likely your trusty side-punc-*shot* side-kick. I wouldn't make a very good bad guy. Or criminal.
    5. Me!
    Me who?
    That's right!
    What's right?
    Meehoo!
    That's what I want to know!
    What's what you want to know?
    Me who?
    Yes, exactly!
    Exactly what?
    Yes, I have an Exactlywatt on a chain!
    Exactly what on a chain?
    Yes!
    Yes what?
    No, Exactlywatt!
    That's what I want to know!
    I told you - Exactlywatt!
    Exactly what?
    Yes!
    Yes what?
    Yes, it's with me!
    What's with you?
    Exactlywatt - that's what's with me.
    Me who?
    Yes!
    Go away!
    Knock, knock...

15. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. You missed question 3 in my last post.
    2. Why won't you do the fad with me?
    3. Why won't Misty reply to me? :x
    4. Do you want grab to a snack to eat?

16. Llave Superless Moderator

1. It was a run-on typo that pretty much talked about your mym. I just saw what I could. Sorry. And i have no idea what Figured It Out is.
    2. Because I told you why in my VM to you sillybuns.
    3. Because you are rather persistent. Give it a wee break, for the both of ye. <3
    4. YEAH DAWG IMMA RUN TO MY FRIG RIGHT NOOOoooowww....

17. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. You're kidding me. Figure It Out.
    2. Do you want to go on a date?
    3. When did I update all of my links with "Last Updated" in my signature?
    4. Don't delete yourself on KHV, my pretty.
    5. Before you reply, take a look at my profile. What is my current activity adn time?

18. Llave Superless Moderator

Good Lord, this is becoming "Amaury's QT for Llave de Espada"

1. I didn't watch much of Nickelodeon as a child.
    2. What date do you want to go on? There are 365 to choose from.
    3. I shall refrain my person from doing so.
    4. You're not on KHV.
    WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY?!

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. ad boy.
    2. Waht it says.
    3. Yay.
    4. Try again,

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

How sane are you?

Would you go sky diving?

Dance with me?

Black or White?

One word to describe yourself?

Think before you act or act now, think later?

Have you got any personal superstitions? Like a lucky charm/piece of clothing or you've always got to do something a particular way.

How do you finish - quiet but elegant bow or with a BANG?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.