Question Time Question Time with Kites

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust Chaser

This week we have our premium member Kites in the spotlight!

As always, here are the rules. Please note that the limitations on questions are a bit different for Staff/Prem Question Time than it was with Normal QT:

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still on KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10, and no more than 50 questions can be put forth at one time. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

And with that, go ahead and ask!

2. Llave Superless Moderator

1. Hieeeeeeeeee~ First impreshunnnsss of my person and Current impressions?

2. What is your fav color?

3. Is there ever such a thing as too much Grean Tea?

4. Rave?

5. How does it feel to finally make the QT?

6. Which word in Russian would best describe you?

7. U beautiful.

8. Let's be real here, will you ever introduce me to Utada Hikaru when we go to Japan?

9. Home gurl 5eva?

10. March 21st is the first day of spring. Don't forget our special day~

Byyyyiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee~

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

Plums btw​

First impressions?

Current impressions?

Gurl u 2 cool y'know dat gurl?

Favorite movie?

Favorite novel?

You are trapped on an island and must get off. You have 5 people from KHV with you. Who are they and why did you pick them?

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

First impressions?
    Current impressions?
    Can I just say that you have excuisite tastes in men?
    Which five KHV members would you like to get to know more?
    Why are you so amazin'?
    Most anticipated movie of 2012?
    Am I asking too many questions?

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?

6. The Fuk? Dead

Impressions?

Favorite band?

AMERICA?!

Why are you so awesome?

7. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

First Impression
    Current Impression
    Favorite cake?
    Favorite soda?
    Favorite game (besides KH)

8. burnitup Still the Best 1973

1. What does God need with a starship?

2. Cake or Death?

3. Guile's Theme, Hawkeye's Theme, M.O.D.O.K.'s theme or Nova's theme?

4. Who would win in a fight: The Daleks or the Borg?

5. FOOOOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!

6. Scaring the little girl?!

7. What is this nonsense?

9. Kites Chaser

1. first impressions: you talked really smart and seemed like you knew what you were doing even if you did join after me lol
    current impressions: you're a cool dude who reads me stories and i appreciate that because when no one else is on to talk to me you are and i like voice chatting with you. PS IF ANYONE ELSE IS READING THIS: VOICE CHAT WITH ME I LOVE TO TALK TO PEOPLE IM SO LONELY!!
    2. red
    3. of course not green tea is my beverage of choice let's have a green tea party.
    4. duh! with glow in the dark paint of course!
    5. actually really cool i never thought people knew who i was i guess that they do which is pretty rad lol.
    6.глупая (glupaya) meaning silly because honestly, i do a lot of funny shiiiiiet in real life with my friends. i mean i could come up with something "pretty" sounding but whatevaaaa i'm not all that tbh haha.
    7. shanx n_n
    8. hahah if i ever saw her again, it was kind of a spontaneous thing though, totally unplanned.
    9. ya ya ya ya fist bump!
    10. I'm bringing cillian lmao

byyyyiiiieeeeee

1. first impressions: ooooommmmgggg we go back my man!! plums vi britannia?!?!?!?!? remember that?!!! lmao
    current impressions: one of the best people on the site, i was so happy when you became a staffaroni (like macaroni but less pasta shaped, more like a plum) hehehe. bbfs forreal I'm not just saying that!
    2. thanks homie we tight 4eva *o*
    3. hercules c:
    4. i read a lot of russian and japanese books, one good one is called 1Q84 by Murakami. other than that oscar wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray.
    5. omg this is so difficult I'm picking some old school khv'ers okay:
    - Zeonark: my first bff on the site/person who spoke to me he's not really so active any more but still we were like so close and omg i miss him.
    -Famous: Haley is so great like omg we connect on like every level and have the same interests, etc.
    -Reptar :D (Sam) she's like hilarious and makes the best gifs and is smart and nice and she makes me laugh like wtf perf human being tbh!
    -YOU OF COURSE DUH: WHO ELSE AM I GOING TO SHARE THIS PAOPU FRUIT WITH?!
    -Trigger! Jerome omfg ily we're like bffs you and i can honestly talk about anything
    1. First Impressions: wow she really likes RDJ!
    2. Current Impressions: wow she really likes RDJ and so do i! omg I've seen you around the forums but we never talk because i always get distracted or busy or whatever but maaaaan I'm glad we like rdj and have that in common because right now you seem like a totally cool babe!
    3. five must be the magic numbaaaa: YOU!, Saxima, Makaze so he can show me a pic of himself lol B(, Haseo (since we live so close to each other), and AndrewTemari101!
    4. you think I'm amazin???? ;-; my god my impressions were true you are so nice lol and i think I'm more awk than amazing tbh but thank youuuu~
    5. DARK NIGHT RISSSSESSS, or the Avengers hehe
    6.NO of course not I'm not doing anything else.....besides procrastinating ^O^
    1. YOU TOLD ME TO STUDY B(
    2. i forgive you lol you seem like a pretty nice guy overall!

1. you used to intimidate me but DUDE WTF you're the man like seriously I'm glad we're friends you're super nice and rad and aaaah one of my top khv friends fo sho *-*
    2. this is so hard jfc classic rock stuff in general, good rap, indie, and some electronic schtuff i honestly don't even know lol
    3. **** YEAH OF COURSE AMERICA HOLLA! REPPIN DA RED WHITE & BLUE SINCE '93
    4. I'm really not omg and I'm not even fishing for compliments either but danke danke i appreciate it you're more awesome :>
    1. you're the kid from norway lol
    2. we don't talk enough!! but you seem like a cool dude from what I've seen "i guess" hahaha and you like naruto i think???? i used to watch it on cartoon network YEARS ago.
    3. FUNFETTI OF COURSE!
    4. i don't really drink soda but probably orange lmao
    5. assassins creed or heavy rain fo sho.

1. YOU DOUBT ME?!?!?!
    2. uhhhhh cake for me too please!! we're going to run out of cake at this rate! lol
    [video=youtube;UleFJUi4gc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UleFJUi4gc4[/video]
    4. my money is on the borg.
    5. sounds good to meeeeeeeeee?!
    6. OMG THE LANGOLIERS
    [​IMG]

10. Daxa~ #stalker

Why hello there sweetheart <3~

Impressions?
    Are you a fellow tea addict like myself?
    Sing a song with me one of these days?
    My friend refuses to teach me Russian,as she says I will laugh at her. Would you give me a simple phrase to shock her with? :3
    How has your day been my dear?

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Impressions?

Light or Dark?

Would you go sky diving?

Do you have a sweet tooth?

Will you dance with me?

Scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

Banana?

If you could be remembered for one thing, what would it be?

Let's go fly a kite?

What animal would represent you the best?

Finish with a quiet bow or go out with a BANG?

12. Kites Chaser

1. omg you're so nice and sweet aw we should be better friends n_n
    2. absolutely it's so great!
    3.YES! i would love to sing a song with you hehe it could be anything really
    4. oooo well if you want to ask your friend "how are you?" you can say Как дела? (kak dela?) if you want to know anything specific ask me!
    5. pretty stressful,i had two exams today but
    1. i like your username *o* and you seem nice!
    2. light light light
    3. omg i used to want to but i don't know if i would anymore I'm scared the parachute won't open ;-;
    4. yes jfc sour patch kids, twix, cookies and cream chocolate bars, sdlkfjdlskfjdlksfjsklf
    5. this shiiiiit is bananas b-a-n-a-n-a-s
    6. for not getting involved in petty drama, being a nice person i guess. only time will tell though~
    7. yes! let's fly one of those cool shaped ones
    8. a bunny :3
    9. o man a BANG i hope

13. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

What were your first impressions of me?

What are your current impressions of me?

What is your favorite thing about the forum?

What is your least favorite thing about the forum?

Who is your least favorite active member?

Sorry, kind of tired. I will come up with more later if I have any.

/yawn

14. Kites Chaser

1. first impressions: o man another "intellectual" member???????????? lmao
    2. current impressions: you overall seem like your intentions are good, though sometimes the means through which you get your points across are a little...off. idek man the Skype group needs to voice chat more you're more fun then haha
    3. favorite thing: making so many friends like damn you guys are cool kids, especially some of my closest friends on here. plus it's a way to waste some time when I'm bored and talk about my interests and have people know what i am talking about.
    4. least fav thing: how inactive it has become in comparison to maybe a few years ago, i miss some people.
    5. least fav active member: i don't know if i have a least favorite member, I'm not on here enough honestly it's more like members who don't know the spam zone is a joke and go to great lengths to make an argument like wtf.

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Kites, my lovely ~ ♥

♥ Impressions?

♥ Strawberries or cherries?

♥ If you had to have one baked good or pastry from anywhere in the world, what would it be?

♥ Why do you think I'm cute? [because I'm not, just sayin']

♥ How does it feel to be one of the only of your ethnic mix?

16. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

It sounds like you're talking about me. I am known for sparking arguments.

What is your favorite soda?

17. Kites Chaser

lol noooo not talking about you if it was you i would say
    i don't really drink soda but i do like orange soda and sprite

1. omg you're adorable and nice and i can't believe i haven't spoken to you much (if at all) before. like you're so great i hope we get to voice chat more when there are more group Skype calls ;-; i want to get to know you better!! n_n
    2. strawberries~~~ they're just so cute and good, cherries are good too i just don't have them as much
    3. oooo this is tough! it's a tie between japanese crepes that they make into little ice-cream cone shapes filled with whipped cream and fruit, 餅 (mochi) the red bean kind because i love making those and they can be any color and are just so cute and good and omg, italian cucidati or biscotti cookies, ooooor Пасха (Pashka) a sort of dessert made around easter. it's so hard to pick lol obviously you can tell i like desserts.
    4. YES OMFG you're so cute because your voice and the way you type!!!! like my voice is ;-; eehhh. you just sound so nice and sweet which is what you are obv!!
    5. heheh it's kind of funny actually people wonder how it's possible buuut idk i like it, it's def interesting. (for anyone wondering i'm russian, japanese, italian, and french) lmao.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.