Question Time Question Time with Chevalier

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Stardust, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust Chaser

Yup, this week in the spotlight we have KHV's resident taco, Chevalier.

As always, there are some rules you need to be aware of before you get to asking! Please note that the limitations on questions are a bit different for Staff/Prem Question Time than it was with Normal QT:

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still on KHV.

2 - The person in the spotlight does NOT have to answer all the questions.

3 - The person in the spotlight will have to answer the question on a regular basis, daily would be preferred, so dedication will be needed.

4 - You must be nominated in order to be in the spotlight.

5 - Don't start an argument with the person getting questioned. Keep it clean and don't use it as an attempt to flame the person.

6 - Don't ask too many questions. Give the person some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Maximum amount of questions asked to the person in the spotlight by one member is 10, and no more than 50 questions can be put forth at one time. Once that member has answered you may ask more. If you ask more than ten questions at once your post will be edited, and if you continue to do so you may be taken off the list for the following week's vote.

A'ight, go for it~

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Original impressions?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite things? (Color, food, etc.)

3. Graxe King's Apprentice

Would you please describe your life outside of KHV in exactly 57 words?

4. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

IMPRESSIONS? :D
    y u love me?
    Will RVR ever stop being such a whore?
    How are we twins again?

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Initial Impressions
    Current Impressions
    When the hell shall we complete our cover? o,o

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Impressions?

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Initial impressions?
    What's your favorite color?
    Why did you join KHV?
    Is there a reason you live where you do?
    Why am i randomly posting in a question time now?

8. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Why are you so taco?

Bold, italics, or underline?

If left is left and right is right, What's down?

If stranded on a desert island, would you take a shotgun, a water bottle or Sabby? Pick one and one only please.

Impressions?

KTHXBAI

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

IMPRESSIONS? :D

Favorite snack?
    Top 5 video games and why?
    Is there any particular song you wish to cover? What is it?

YOU ARE THROWN INTO A RING OF DEATH. Five KHV members to bring with you to survive, who are they, why did you pick them, gogogo?

10. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Impreshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunshunssssssssssss?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!11??!?!?1/1//1/1/1//?!/1//1/1/?!?!??!?!???!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!ooenneo?!?!???!/11/1/1/!one??!?!?!?!!!?!??!/1/1/!/1/1//?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

Do you mind about the whole Taco thing?

11. Llave Superless Moderator

1. Impressions?

2. Chevrolet or Ford?

3. Chupacabra?

4. Can you make a pin on KHV for us taco lovers?

5. Y u no sleep?

6. Do you like cake?

7. Moogles? 8D

8. How often do you facepalm?

9. Final Fantasy XIII-4?

10. Hi, yeah, can i have a number 5?

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

First impressions?
    Current impressions?
    Why you no more taco?
    Do you hate the Cubans?
    Would you like to be ginger?

13. C This silence is mine

I want impressions, do your best Chris?

How do you feel about hats?

14. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Hellz yeah.

1- Impressions c:

2- How's college?

3- What's the best thing you can cook?

4- Sabby wants to marry me. How do I tell her I don't want to?

5- If you could move to another country, where would you go?

6- You wake up one day to discover that all your socks have been stolen. What is your reaction to this predicament?

7- Teach me how to dougie?

8- What 3 Staff members would you like to hang out with one day?

15. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Are you excited for FFXIII-2?

If you could choose a single member to be your slave who would it be?

If you could be anything what would you be?

What's your take on members always asking for the impressions about themselves?

How many old ladies did you kick down the stairs today?

16. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Full and honest impressions of me?

What is it like being on staff and dealing with me?

Who is your least favorite active member? You staff never answer this one, hoping for an anomaly.

What is your favourite thing about KHV?

What is your least favourite thing about KHV?

That is all for now. Au revoir...

17. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

Impresiones?
    HABLAR ESPAÑOL ES DIVERTIDO?
    Waffles o panqueques?
    Exdeath?

18. Stardust Chaser

Okay guys please hold off on the questions until Chev answers, you've gone over the max limit.

19. Chevalier Crystal Princess

At first I thought that you were some tough guy due to your first avatar. Now I think you're more laid-back and an avid gamer. As for favorite things. I like the color green, and I usually like quiet things. Experimental vocal music and cooking.

No. Lolol, I'm sorry. I'm just too lazy.

I don't know. I think you're the kind of person that likes things to be good and tries to be friendly to anyone. You dream of a future settling down, you're pretty and smart. You're the ideal woman.

becuz u so sexay ;>

At first I thought you were an arrogant player. Plain and simple. Then I saw that you're a really deep and yearning person.

Man, I want to complete it too. But these weeks have been terrible for me. We'll definitely do it. I promise ; x

Wow, umm. I think you can be funny at times (like when you call your dog on Voxli xD) and really silly at others.

Hmm...I'm sorry. I don't quite remember you in the past :x

My favorite colors is green.
    I joined for the codes (lol).
    No. I was simply born here.
    Because I am just that interest-*shot*

I'm not sure why I'm a taco. I have no affiliation to tacos whatsoever.

Italics all the way.

Down is obviously chickens.

Hmm. I think you're a really emotional person that tries to appear level headed and stable, yet sometimes it becomes impossible under ridiculous and exorbitant demands from your surroundings.

I love bacon bits (it's not real bacon. It's the kind you sprinkle on salad)

Xenosaga 3, Nier, Persona 3, Eternal Poison, Odin Sphere. These games are pretty much how stories in video games should be made. They're just amazing vidya gaems.

I'd love to cover lots of songs. Like shook, any SayCet song or any song that's composed by Yuki Kajiura.

If thrown into a ring of death...I'd bring Jube because he's crazy enough to gain us the victory. Jiku Neon, just for the wit and fighting skill. I'd bring Makaze to ensnare any threat into a heated debate. Rat just cause he's random. And lastly Clawtooth to offer as a pure virgin sacrifice should the need arise.

I think you're a really talented person with a strong sense of justice and love. Perfect for being a magical girl.

I do mind when it's repeated ad nauseum.

I think you're a weirdo at times (in a good way) and I like you quite a bit. I do however, get tired of games and fun reallly fast. But you can keep the fun-fest going.

Whichever goes from 0 to 60 in 3.5. *Puts on shades* YEAHHH

Not here, Llave :x

No.

I usually have very awkward sleeping patterns, though they're rarely disorderly.

I've never really been a fan of cake.

Kupopopo kupo.

More than I would often like.

I wouldn't mind. But we need KH3 and VSXIII already.

Just hop in bed.

At first I thought you were a really girly girl who fawns over teenage boy bands.
    Now I think you're a really girly girl who fawns over actors*shot* no, seriously. I think you're the kind of person who likes to help and wants to find that special other.

Because Tacos give you poop runs.

No? Lol, they're right next to us. Why would I hate them?

Hmm. Maybe. I think gingers are extremely attractive.

Mmmkay. I'll try. *Insert obscure satirical stab at another member here*. Being more serious now. I think you can be somewhat rough at times, but others I can see that you have a big heart. Not sure how that evens out.

I like hats. Specially when I haven't had a haircut. Lol.

Yes.

Wow. I really like you. But you're a major dork. Lol. I like how you try to worry about everything, and even how you often say I worry too much, and then you go and do the same. I really love how you can a gentleman one time, and then a complete nerd the other.

It's actually pretty easy and fun. I'm learning how to breathe correctly and the different musical notes.

Probably meats. I mean, I can cook pasta or rice, or anything really. But I'm usually very good at slicing chicken or making red meat. I've yet to make any masterpieces in the kitchen, though xD

Just tell her that while she's amazing and all, that your heart belongs to Chevalier. It's quite simple, really.

I'd probably be Canada or someplace around Scotland. Maybe a small village.

Underwear can be a suitable replacement for socks at times.

It's simple. Just move your hands to the sides and thrust your hips forward. FREE CHEV, BBY.

3 staff members. That's just too hard to choose. I couldn't possibly decide. Though, I think I'd be spazzing out more around a certain few more than others xD.

I am. But my reservation had trouble arriving ;C

A slave? Wow. I'm slightly reluctant to answer this question because of what it would entail from me xD

Anything? I'd like to be someone that's happy.

It can be a bit jarring when you get like 20 posts asking for impressions. But it's always fun learning what people think of you.

Unfortunately none. oh god that sounds horrible.

Hmm? I think you should try to focus more on what's outside the computer screen at times. But otherwise, I think you're nice person when you want to be, and a not so nice, also when you want to be.

Standard, I guess? I mean, it's just work. There's nothing particular about it, really.

I really don't think much about this. Umm, Kitty! >:L yes! How dare she have the Lightning PS3!? RAWR

My favorite thing would have to be the looks. KHV doesn't adopt the usual vBulletin look, and it doesn't look like it was made by kids testing out photoshop, either.

My least favorite thing is probably when I have to be critical about some staff matter. I don't think anyone likes to have to lay down the smack when push comes to shove, really. But things have to be done. Specially when staff applications open or when dealing with matters that overlap the personal.

I sort of confuse you a lot with Feenie. So, I'm not really sure. It's my member-dyslexia acting up again.

NO. LOS ACENTOS SON DE LO PEOR :x

Nunca he probado Waffles. Pero detesto el olor de los panquques cuando se estan cocinando.

20. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I ask of you. Are you my master?
    Impressions?
    What do you think your life would've been like if you hadn't found KHV?
    Can I make a Taco Lovers pin for KHV? If so, can it be official? 8'D
    Did staff scream in excitement when they discovered that Voxli is down?
    You are making a video game and you can hire anybody onto your team to help you make it. Who's your developer(s)? Your scenario writer(s)? Your music composer(s)? Etc.
    You wake up one morning to find that you're now a woman. What do?
    Contract?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.