Question about the Heartless

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by LehasXBlade, Sep 25, 2013.

1. LehasXBlade Merlin's Housekeeper

So if the Heartless are made up of people's hearts, does that mean that the people who had the heart are gone now? And when Sora defeats the Heartless, the hearts just fly up into the sky. Are the people gone forever now? I was just confused thinking about what happens to the hearts after they fly up. They fly into the sky and then Kingdom Hearts appears? I might have some of my information wrong.

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

No, what's left of them becomes a Nobody

If a person's heartless and Nobody are both killed, that heart should then join back with their body, making them whole again (Eg. Lea). Problem is, during the events leading up to KH2, the Organization was stealing those hearts to create Kingdom Hearts.

3. LehasXBlade Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh!! OK, So all the heartless in KH1 filled the nobodies of KH2!! It makes sense now!

Sorry for strange misconceptions, I started the series on KH2, then played KH1 and COM and everything after KH2.

4. A Zebra Chaser

This only happens if the person has a strong will. Not everybody forms a Nobody

5. LehasXBlade Merlin's Housekeeper

Don't they turn into someone closely resembling them if they have a strong will? Like Organization XIII. Everyone else becomes common enemies (Dusk is an example).

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Yes, but it's rare (only 13 did it so far).

7. A Zebra Chaser

No, you need a strong will to get a Nobody at all. A Nobody who retains the look of their Somebody is a more rare occurrence

8. Waves Merlin's Housekeeper

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I really doubt that. All that was mentioned about their relation was that Sephiroth was Cloud's darkness (doesn't necessarily make him a Heartless).

10. nudrat Moogle Assistant

KH: The part where Riku hold Xehanort back to let Kairi, Donald an Goofy escape. Everything before and after that reaches my emotionel side...
    KHII: Ah, the part where you end Roxas days, I really didn't like that. And the first time I played trough it, I did get an omnious feeling when ther was no music...
    The had part about all this is that Kingdom Hearts is just so touching. Its difficult for me to find the most tearing moment...