Probably until July I will be quite busy

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Excasr, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Hey guys. How are all of you doing?

Yup. I have gone missing those last few days (turning out some weeks by now), haven't I? Well, I'm sorry for that. So I'm going to officially say to you guys I'm will not be around posting very often from now on until my school's month vacation, July.
    Well, probably I will get online every 2 days; but I'm afraid it will only be to see if I have any other notifications and keep an eye about how is the KHV Chorus's First CD going. I won't be posting, if I do, it will be RARE and short posts.

The reason is school and some personal problems.
    Too much tests, I will be having tests everyday. And sometimes, I will get two test at the same day and so on. This will last until July. As for the personal problems, don't worry. If I ever need help, I will post in Help With Life section.

Well, don't hesitate to send me a VM/PM. Just don't expect to get an answer really soon, but I'll try if you do.

I'm already missing to post-whore the Spam Zone and the other sections, I just hope July to come fast. ;-;

I will be online on MSN, Skype and Facebook. But like I said, don't expect any good conversations or fast replies. =/

Until then, farewell.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

School can indeed be brutal, so I don't blame you for wanting to take a break.

Stay safe and don't die on us.

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Good luck with School, Excasr.

See you back in July. You probably won't miss much..

4. Krown King's Apprentice

​Bye, Excasr. Good luck with those tests.

5. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

That's fine 'Casr! Just do your best on your exams. Keeping up to date with the internet is a good way to fail. Trust me, I know these things. See you in a few weeks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.