Kingdom Hearts II Power Leveling ~ No AR or Codes needed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Roxas-Kun, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas-Kun Merlin's Housekeeper

This can be done once you have the Pride Lands, but triples in speed once you have the Gull Wing Keyblade.

If you have the Gull Wing keyblade: Go out and find some heartless, let them beat at you till your health is flashing, Do not heal! After your hurt enough head to Pride Rock and go into the den and up to the top of the mountain, behold a Swarm of Rapid Thrusters!

Run up in the center, jump a few times and a few will come down and float around you. Cast Magnega, or whatever spell you happen to have at the time, this will gather them into a tight little ball for you, jump and beat teh crap out of em. If you have Berserker Charge you can go into very long air combos.

With the Gull Wing Keyblade I was getting around 150 XP per kill, theres probably a few hundred of the buggers up there, you can gain a level or more per clearing easily.

2. undiscoverd keyblade Moogle Assistant

when I beat scar and completed pride lands for the first time I whent
    back but there where no enemies of what sort on the top of pride rock.

And I seriously need too train..little help? :D

3. Roxas OG

I did this and I got to level 99 in... what, 45 minutes? From about level 40. So do it!

Honestly, best way in the game.

4. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

yea this is definently the best way to cheaply level up........i did this the second time i played, plus its fun to do ^-^

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Tch, amatures! I level up on nobodies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.