Dream Drop Distance [Possible Spoilers?] Mysterious Frog "Chef Kyroo" Dream Eater.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Spyro Cool, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

So far, I've completed (First Visit, I mean)Traverse Town, La Cité des Cloches, and Prankster's Paradise as Riku, and Sora's completed Traverse Town and La Cité des Cloches.

Now, twice, I've encountered a Friendly (Spirit) Dream Eater (who I think is called
    Chef Kyroo, because I've faced the nightmare versions of him too) just standing around. When you talk to him, he challenges you to a fight.

The first time I found him, I was Riku in La Cité des Cloches (at the ground floor of the tower.), and I accepted. He has about 9 "lives", if you know what I mean. I fought him a bit, but after getting him a couple of bars down, one of those "Mini Cutscenes" played, and backflipped, did something that looked like blowing a kiss, and disappeared.

Just now, I found him in the Cave part of Prankster's Paradise as Sora. When I accepted his battle, he had the same amount of health that he left Riku with, so he was a couple of lives down. (I assume you battle him multiple times, getting his health down a bit each time). So, I got him down quite a few bars down, using a new trick (well, not really a trick) I found (I'll explain it in a new thread), and he left again.

So, does anyone know who this is? My guess is that he'll join your team. So instead of "making" him, you can just get him. Once you defeat it of course.

Also, does anyone know if he shows up in random places, or at set places? I've only found him at:

Riku -
    La Cité des Cloches - Tower (Near the "Shrine" thing)
    and
    Sora - Prankster's Paradise - Cave (not sure of the name of the Cave)

Thanks for reading!

2. raszero Merlin's Housekeeper

I missed him at both those places, but I did find him with Riku on the Symphony of Sorcery, just before the ice bit.

3. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

His name is Lord Kyroo. After you beat him you get the recipe to make his dream eater-spirit. His looks is guite resembling to that of both Chef Kyroo and Sir Kyroo, only he's much stronger. He's very vurnerable to fire though.

I personally found him the first time in Pranksters Paradise as Sora, then in Symphony of Sorcery as Riku, and then finally while going on a treasure-hunt with Riku in La Cité des Cloches before i finally beat him.