Film Pixels

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Princess Rapunzel, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

The plot is simple, when the US sent a time capsule into space in hopes of getting contact with aliens, the aliens get the wrong idea and send real life video game characters to destroy the world. The weirdest and strangest plot for a movie I have heard. Who else is expecting this kind of alien invasion movie?

2. Patman Bof

At first it was supposed to be a Tetris movie, at least that' s how it was worded in the news.
    Which ... good luck with that mate !
    The news I read today said Chris Colombus was actually inspired by a short Tetris movie :

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Wow. Can't believe they actually ripped off a Futurama episode and thought no one would notice.

4. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

I think the cars being ghosts is really dumb. Plus, Adam Sandler and Kevin James are rarely funny. I hope this is good, but I doubt it.

5. Misty gimme kiss

I'm honestly in shock every time an Adam Sandler movie comes out. I don't think I've ever found him funny, but I thought culturally we'd moved on from him... lo and behold, though, apparently he's still getting work.

It's a nice idea but looks like just another family film that'll be quickly forgotten.

6. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Honestly, I think this movie is genius! Can't wait to see it!