Path of the Pale Horse

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sorax, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

it wasn't actually a long story, neither was it that popular, but I manage to read it in school and I find it quite interesting.

Has anyone ever heard of it?

2. Sorikai Traverse Town Homebody

Nope, neva heard of it. Sounds good tho, wots it bout???

3. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

It's about a 14 year old apothecary name Lep who was, during the time of the American revolution was a miracle child for he had a way with herbs and medicines and as well as undeniable courage and faith that he is able to cure patients. With the yellow fever spreading across America, he's on a journey to help cure it. There are also subplots in the story such as a betrayal of a man named Mr. Botkin, a man who loaned from Lep's family and never returned, and when you get further into the story, turns out he wasn't Mr. Botkin at all, but a traitor.

These are some characters and parts of the plot. The story is very interesting, though it is very short, for it also has 10 chapters, but they are indeed a bit long.

4. Sorikai Traverse Town Homebody

kewl not my kinda story tho lol

5. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Lol, well at times, such as the first chapter, it does get a bit confusing, as it tends to be more on dialogue on the first chapter and then suddenly it skips to another place, and it gets all confusing, but as you progress you start to to understand how it goes.