Traditional Art Original art piece

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Doc, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Doc Destiny Islands Resident

Right so I haven't done this in a very long time and my computer takes really bad pictures so look more at the art and not the quality or lighting please. I plan on buying a scanner soon so my art look's normal when I post it. Tell me what you think?

This is an original piece so please no taking or using without permission.

Attached Files:

2. Plums Wakanda Forever

_MOVED to Traditional Art. For anything you draw, you should post it in this section. <:

I'm not really well versed in visual arts but WOWIE WOW that looks really gorgeous. ;~; I love love love the petal patterns in the dress. The composition is really amazing, especially from the darker lines of the petals of the lower half of the dress.

3. Doc Destiny Islands Resident

Thank you Plums. I just came back to KH-vids and I thought why not post something pretty. I took this on my camera so it's not perfect but again thank you for the kind words. ^__^

4. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

OMG AMAZING DETAIL. I love the dress cuz it's so detailed. I would never be able to do that (not patient enough.... -___-'''!! The figure looks a bit on the thin side, but if that's what you were going for, it's pretty much perfect.

5. Doc Destiny Islands Resident

>__>;; Five hours of not paying attention in speech class really helps when you want to draw and add details on your picture. :) The character is on the skinny side because her dress is kinda half a corset so it's super tight!

Thanks for the likes and comments! It good to have a new friend on kh! :-D