One of my sister's friends...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by ♥AL90♥, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    ...just died in a car accident.

edit: My sis is okay now. The school held a memorial and painted the school rock to commemorate her. She payed her respects and laid her flowers and now she's okay.

It turns out she was someone she hung out with at her sports team. If it had been one of her closer friends I'd be worried but she's okay.

Thanks guys ^_^

I'm going to get this thread locked.

2. exile0025 Gummi Ship Junkie

first of all,it can happen to anyone its all of matter of where and when

second,i know how you feel,my grandparents just died a week ago

last,let her come to you about how she feels,it may not have sunk in yet,its best not to push it

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

^ Basically what that member said. Though going up to her and asking if she's doing better or if she's alright wouldn't hurt.

She'd be bound to bring up the name in this case, I think.

4. Rawr King's Apprentice

It makes you realize how fragile life really is doesn't? It just goes to show at all times you needs to live your live the way you want now because you never know when its gunna end. Like they said let her come to you and tell her you're there for her...

5. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

I am so sorry to hear about this but the best thing to do is just accept it these kinds of things happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it.You should tell your sister that and tell her that even if she's gone you'll still be friends and that she will be watching over you.That is what I do to try to feel better.Sorry if this advice isn't good but it's the best I came up with I hope I helped and again sorry to hear about this hope you guys feel better.​

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

In this situation, there isnt alot you can do.

You don't need to say anything but just be there and lend your support.

7. Repliku Chaser

I've lost a few friends to car accidents or some other spontaneous death that takes one off guard. Death happens and it's a sad fact we need to adjust and accept. It sucks, but that's how it goes. Your friend is going to have to take her time to grieve and well, as long as she's not doing something harmful to herself, this grief is normal and it will pass after a time. The best thing I'd suggest doing is just to be a good friend and say you are there for her if she ever wants to talk and unload and the words go no farther than your ear. She may not wish to or feel able to confide in anyone yet as she is grieving so give her some time and just be there for her and perhaps try to do some activities with her if she wants to, in order to help her focus on other things too in her life. Gauge her reactions basically on things and go with the flow and hopefully she'll be back up to doing things normal after she feels she's able to move on. We all want to do things for those in pain but we can only just hope to be there in these circumstances and let the person know we have a good strong shoulder to cry on if they want it. I hope she will feel better soon and you hang in there too.

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

WOrry about her, make sure she's alright, try to get closer to her and show her she's not the only one missing the person the care about.
    But i'd just like to say, I hope your doing ok in this, losing people you care or even know is a hard thing to accept, but you need to be better before you can help others. If you want we can all keep talking in this thread about how your doing or you can PM me if you want this thread to focus on your friend but still want to talk.
    I just hope you all get through this and remember the good parts of someone's life and not the bad bits, they wouldn't want you to be unhappy and neither do we.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.