Television Once Upon A Time [Season 3] - Thoughts so far?

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Cherry Berry, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

Out of many of the films and TV shows viewed on this section (and of those I have watched), I'm surprised OUAT nor OUATIW has gotten any mention.

So, from Neverland to the Yellow Brick Wall, I give you Once Upon a Time Season 3 discussion thread~!

We first see Emma, Hook and various other individuals in the Jolly Roger heading towards the portal leading to Neverland, all with one goal: To save Henry Mills/Her son.

I won't say too much as some may not have seen this season just yet.

But for those of you who are fans, what are thoughts so far on the season, Once viewers?

My opinion:

To be honest, though I'm really liking this season thus far... I technically was not too fond of the overall Neverland plot (it drew away from the show originally exploring through well known fairytale stories and lives of other individuals.), however I did like the plot twist in the mix when Peter Pan turned out to be Rumplestiltskin's Father and Henry's Great Great Grandpappy, and the fact he was an unlikeable twot who only wanted the heart of the truest belieber believer to keep himself alive, even if it meant killing his great grandson in the process.

The winter hiatus felt like the end of the season, the way it was wonderfully displayed. With Emma and Henry forgetting, and having their own lives rewritten in a sense... They get to have their own little happy ending, even if it lasts for only the year.

Second part is getting even better post hiatus. ;D

2. Jayn

I'm not sure how I'm feeling yet. I liked Neverland, but what I really liked about OUaT was seeing how the present day fairy tale characters' lives kind of ran parallel their lives in their world. All of that was all messed up once everyone remembered again, which was a cool twist, but now I'm not sure what the show is about to become, I guess?

While watching the show I basically vowed not to forgive Regina because she did some pretty unforgivable things. But now they're making her all likable and a little soft and it's kind of upsetting. She doesn't even feel like the same person. I actually - ew - like her now and I'm rooting for her and her true love. <3 [ I was very pleased when they met ]. They did something similar with Rumple, though I always liked him. That being said, I was really pleased when they gave us a new antagonist to dislike. I squealed the moment I saw the first flying monkey, haha. I hope the Wicked Witch lasts for a while and is seriously cruel, because without a clear antagonist everything just kind of feels blah.

I haven't watched the last episode yet, but I have hope for this season!

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I LOVE OUAT. The connections and relationships they've created and built upon are so intriguing, and I especially have a love/hate relationship with the whole Bae/Hook/Emma love triangle. The Peter Pan arc was interesting when it started and when it ended, but the stuff within the arc just seemed to drag on until they could get to the big bad plot twist with Pan and Rumple.

I haven't seen the episode from this past Sunday, but seeing everyone deal with being back in Storybrooke and figure out how to fight against the Wicked Witch while getting their memories back along with Henry's -- and I love that they chose to make that an issue b/c it just keeps showing just how much Emma has grown as the savior and as a mother during the past three seasons -- is hopefully going to lead up to a great big finale on par with S1. And I do hope that Robin Hood and Regina finally realize that they're soul mates and she can be truly happy.

4. Cherry Berry Chaser

Emma has indeed grown so much as a saviour, so proud of her~! The love triangle, however, is a bit painful to look at orz, especially with the lighter fight in NeveragainLand.

I'm quite excited to see this season's finale and what the Wicked Witch may do (I think she's REALLY wanting that baby, which makes me scared for Snow and Charming), as opposed to season2's token villains Greg and Tamara kidnapping Henry. ;A;

I'm really hoping that Regina's plot for true love with Robin Hood is a roller coaster of feels uwu

I think as opposed to the previous season, season 3 did step up to the game! c: And making the winter break look like a finale, when Emma and Henry were given a better memory of life *sob*, it was absolutely brilliant 8)!

Hoping with you that the wicked witch has no sob story, and that she is a thorn up the backside of anyone who crosses paths with her c: Hope you've watched the last episode nskebskabdb

This is the only show which has the most messed up family tree, oh my god.

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

// flips E V E R Y T H I N G // So much outrage at tonight's episode. GDI
    AKL;DJFA;SDKLJF;SADKLJFLASKDJF;KASJDFLK
    CAN I JUST SAY WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!?!?!?
    I was literally screaming at my laptop monitor because goddammit True Love's Kiss and all that!! If Emma wasn't being stupid and would have just freaking kissed Neal then he'd probably still be alive because the power of fairytales and what have you, but nOoOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOo. They gotta be all dumb and not do anything and let him fucking die all dramatic like. AUGH
    // insert more button mashing here //
    I'm glad Rumple is still alive but seriously?!?!?!
    Also happy for Regina, she deserves some happiness, but seriously!
    I was crying so damn hard when Emma was talking to Henry at the end and augh I am soooo done with this show. Goddamn I can not be more angry / frustrated / sad / happy / depressed than I am right now.
    A U G H ! ! !

6. Cherry Berry Chaser

NEAL D:

No wonder Rumple was as mad as balls.
    [​IMG]

Alright, this was the first time in a long time where I did not expect a few things in the plotline 8) Which is excellent considering not wanting too much predictability in the show~!
    BUT STILL! Those feels man D': Only moments before his death was he joking with Emma about him and her dating "monsters" and laughing and just being normal! ;A;

[​IMG]

I'm happy that they FINALLY find out who Zelena is though, because dear god was she creepy in midwife mode.

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I'm so glad to be done with Pan and his damn eyebrows and over - exaggerated facial expressions, but I'd almost rather have him over the Wicked Witch. Idk. There's just something about her, but yes, so glad she's finally outed. God that was getting frustrating. // Steals Pan gif // This show really threw me through a loop last night. Augh. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeal. I love him so much and why is it that every time Emma likes a guy, they write him off????? Graham, August, Neal. Next Killian will be outskies because the Savior cannot have love it would seem. Goddamn. At least Bell and Rumple will be together again but augh. Nope. 300% Done indeed.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

NEAL.NEAL.NEAL.
    I cannot describe how painful it was to see him go, especially with the speech and the whole idea behind his heroic sacrifice. AAAH! The writers did a good job in explaining the whole "Rumple gone cukoo" thing, but at the same time I HATE THAT THEY KILLED HIM OFF. I WAS A MAJOR SHIPPER OF EMMAxNEAL ugh. I love Killian, don't get me wrong, but HENRY! The bit with her explaining everything -- sort of -- to Henry was killing me, and I'm just glad that everyone knows and is out for Selena's bad, green blood. Next episode looks spectacular with the big showdown ("Out of my way, munchkin!") but this episode has left me DONE, and this show hadn't done that to me for a while. I actually think the last time was when Neal "died" before, but yeah, I am emotionally wrecked.

9. Cherry Berry Chaser

[​IMG]
    NO. NO. NONONONO. NOT OK WITH THE FUNERAL SCENE. I just seriously couldn't over here. I did however, like the symbolism of Emma being the last person burying Neal, as it signifies her letting go of the past. Still *sobs*.

[​IMG]

And then the scene cuts to them all being at the cafe and Emma playing darts, just like Graham would have done 8(

Lo and behold! While the town is mourning Neal’s death, Zelena refuses to give it a rest and goes to wreak her smelly green havoc in town, to continue with her unholy deed of getting ingredients needed (Theory) to reverse time and prevent Regina from 1) Either being born or 2) Avoid Snow and Charming from ever meeting.

CAPTAIN COBRA SWAN SCENES WERE SO BEAUTIFUL~
    One of the things that seem a little bit weird in this episode was the magic baby. Regina had to learn her magic, and so did everybody else born with it. But this baby? Lolnope.

Also! Her father also hated her, despite her not being the smelly color of green she was in the enchanted forest! While it seems as though Zelena being Regina’s sister is true, it’s still making me think whether what she’s claiming is true because of all the questions that are still yet so many things that need some answering. Also, Wizard of Oz might not be so great as he's claiming~

It was cool to see the Emerald City. And while I thought Zelena could be Dorothy, she wasn’t and I doubt we would get to meet Dorothy this season. Maybe it's the baby?

AND THEN THIS HAPPENED:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Speaking of Oz, turns out the Wizard was, indeed, Walsh. So Emma banged the Wizard of Oz.

I did not expect that at all. I expected the Wizard of Oz to be ol' Rumplestiltskin... or even better, the mad hatter/Dr. Whale.

Then again, I expected Dr Whale to be Ursula.

[​IMG]

So many things seem great in this episode. Becca was doing wonderfully playing as the wicked witch, and LITERALLY TURNED GREEN FROM ENVY.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SUCH EVIL, GLEEFUL REGINA FEELS HERE FJSAHDSOAJDHSALDKJHSALDKSJAHDKAS

If this is where I think it's going... It seems that Zelena wants to change the laws of magic and change her past. Zelena did say she wanted a second chance, but does that mean she wants to time-travel to the time that Cora gave her away? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

AND FROM THE 3X17 SNEAK PEEK:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• PLEASE DONT BE THE TIN MAN KILLY-KINS
    • HE SAID GOODBYE TO THE JOLLY ROGER FOR EMMA IM CALLING IT NOW
    • INTENSIFIED CAPTAIN SWAN
    • CAPTAIN HOOK DUELING BLACKBEARD CAPTAIN HOOK
    • CAPTAIN SWAN
    • CAPTAIN INTENSIFYING SWAN
    • CAPTAIN SWANNING INTENSIFIES
    [​IMG]

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

// throws self into seas //
    So I think I am 100x more excited for next week's episode than I was for last night's, granted, we were in the middle of cooking dinner so I was only half paying attention and need to rewatch it. Though, I did see the Regina x Robin shipping and augh. My heart. They are so cute together and she's just refusing to tell him about the fact that they are meant to be one another's true loves. I saw a thing on rumblr that was all:

Killian: Let me talk to the boy.

Emma: About what? Leather and liquid eyeliner?

And then it happened and alsdkjfasdkl couldn't contain myself. Augh. Neal's funeral left me so empty inside. I love Killian, but Emma X Neal was my OTP.

[​IMG]

I still believe they were meant to be each others true love and if she would have fucking kissed him, he would be alive right now and I wouldn't be dead inside. // huffs //

As for the episode, it was deliciously exciting. I flipped when they revealed that Walsh was the Wizard of Oz, like LOL WUT?? Augh. I love Regina so much and she's just had a shit ton of character development throughout the story and it just intensifies with every episode and I just want her to be happy because:

[​IMG]
    Cherry, that's an interesting theory that she's collecting the 'courage, heart, and brain' for the time travel. I can't wait to find out if that's what they are for. I know there's a lot of talk on rumblr about time travel and the likelihood of of Emma and Hook going back in time because speculation that Zelena is trying to also keep Snow and Charming from ever falling in love and she has to make sure her parents wind up together. I'm guessing that Zelena wanted to use Regina's heart for the spell considering at the end she was all "I'll get her heart." I missed the part where she removed her heart from her chest because I was making dinner, but I saw her give something to Robin Hood to protect (her heart?).

I'm also really glad we got to find out how Zelena became green. I didn't want to believe she was born green, but that was the only thing I could think of. It would make sense as to why Cora didn't want her. I'm really confused how Cora could know as a baby, that her daughter wouldn't bring her royalty. I hope they explain that, because it's so open - ended. You can't determine what a child's future will be as a baby, unless she went to a Seer or something. That's a possibility.

Now, onto a much better topic, NEXT WEEK AND IT'S ALL ABOUT KILLIAN-NESS!!!! // FANGASMS EVERYWHERE //
    Augh!! I'm super excited to see Ariel again, and am rather interested to find out why she hates him. He gets in the middle of so much drama and all for Emma. He would rather be alone on the Jolly Roger at sea, but instead he keeps putting himself in harms way because he loves her. LSD;KFJA;SDKLJFL;K Captain Swan Shipping!! They're making it look like he might die. I swear, if there is any more death this season

[​IMG]
    my heart will not be able to handle it and I'll be

[​IMG]
    I don't think I would be able to keep watching this show if anyone else died this season. I just can't take it anymore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'd also like to know how Cora knew Zelena wouldn't be able to net her a spot in royalty, though there's always the chance she went to see Rumple and he foretold it since he's capable of being a seer of sorts.

But yeah, Neil's funeral as the opening took the open wound in my heart and stabbed it about 100 more times. I also noticed that Henry didn't really get a lot of dirt when he went to throw it on the casket, and I don't know about anyone else, but I took it as another consequence of his forgetting Storybrooke because the Henry I've seen for three seasons would've shoveled a ton of dirt and nearly cried. And Emma digging that last nail in the coffin of my favorite ship in this whole series ruined me.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Still, the scene in Granny's where she took a shot at Killian made me smile so much, and the whole sequence with Killian teaching Henry how to be a sailor was both heart warming and heart breaking.

And then there's Belle and Rumple -- aka, my second favorite ship in this whole series.

[​IMG]
    Ugh, as if what Rumple has to go through on a regular basis (just being the Dark One) isn't enough, now he has to fear for killing his true love after getting zero time to mourn the death of his son -- which only happened because of Zelena's goddamned meddling. I feel for him, I really do, and even after what Zelena's gone through, this is too much. But then there's Regina and Robin. SHE GAVE HIM HER HEART TO PROTECT AFTER THE INSANITY THAT WENT DOWN. If that's not a declaration of her true, unyielding love for her soulmate, I don't know what anything is anymore.
    ANYWAY, seeing Oz was interesting, and while I'd like a better explanation of why Zelena's magic is naturally stronger than Regina's, even a simple "she was born in one world and raised in another" theory like in Wicked would be enough for me at this point. How she became green was really well written, so kudos to them on that, and her whole plan is likely still stopping Cora from ever giving her up, which prevents Regina from being born in itself. I do believe she's collecting the courage, heart and brain, but I do wonder if the baby will have something to do with the brain portion of it. Ugh, and when she teased Snow about not caring about the baby "yet," I was just reacting like:

[​IMG]
    But really, I don't browse OUAT theories on tumblr much, but I had a thought about that necklace she always wears. What if her skin is normal because her envy is contained within it? They took the time to show her getting into her gear, and that necklace always seems to have priority in her outfits. Maybe it's like removing your heart: get rid of the necklace, get rid of the emotion? idk, just a theory I hope they'll implement before the season's end.

I'll just end this with an accurate representation of my feelings about the last two weeks + next week.

[​IMG]

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Augh. So I keep forgetting to mention this:
    After I rewatched the last episode so that I could fully see everything, I realized that Zelena already obtained the 'brain' ingredient. It's their memories. I don't know if anyone else caught onto that, but when Regina said, "My heart, your courage -- they're ingredients." That's when I realized that the heart is all she's missing. She collected everyone's memories when she enacted the curse. Since the product of the curse takes away memories, she had to enact it to steal them. That's why the memory potion wouldn't work when Regina made it. The memories aren't repressed or altered, they are literally stolen away. The only way they can get their memories back is by defeating Zelena.

So now I'm left wondering what she could have possibly given up in order to recreate the curse. Rumple tells her that she has to give up the thing most important to her [[ for Regina it was her father ]] and that it wouldn't work because he was what mattered most to her. What could she have found between that moment and now, that mattered even more and she was willing to part with in order to create this curse and make it so Regina was never born??

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Yes! I get to be the first one to comment on last night's episode!! I didn't even think I was going to get to watch it. Our house is pretty full of people and they rented a bunch of movies and I figured it would have to wait until after work today, but they didn't change the channel on me so hallelujah!
    First of all, I just wanted to say: #StoryofMyLife
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This opening scene was just too great. I had to suppress my laughter considering there were 5 other people in the living room who were only watching it because I had it on. I had to physically and mentally prepare myself for all the gloriousness that was to come from an episode dedicated to Killian Jones, Pirate Captain Extraordinaire.

I was really excited to see Ariel back. My two favorite characters by far, are Hook and Ruby; but Ariel was always my favorite Disney character growing up and when she was finally introduced into the story in Season 3 I was super stoked. I was even more stoked to see her back again. Everyone was so happy to have her there aaaaaaaauuuuugh this show is LITERALLY KILLING ME INSIDE!! Hook continues to have growth after growth and become more and more of a loving man and GODDAMMIT ALL THE RAGE!! What are these people doing to me? I was so happy to see Ariel and Hook going at it and I kept waiting and waiting and waiting for Zelena to show up because they show her being all "you're out of your depth, pirate." in the trailer and AUGH!! Goddammit.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    He looks so utterly defeated my heart can't take this! What are you supposed to do when True Love's Kiss is the curse???? You can't break it like that. AND HE DIDN'T TELL HER OR ANYONE ELSE!! This is how I feel right now. So stupid. We have been tricked more than once like this. I can't take it anymore. I can't even enjoy the other stuff that happened in the episode like David taking Henry out driving or Regina and Emma training because Hook and Black Beard and Ariel and Zelena and MY FEELS.

It still really curious as to where the Jolly Roger ended up. He got his ship back, so what happened to it? An even better question was how he got to New York. What form of Realm Travel did he use? There are so many unanswered questions yet. Augh. I can't take this.

At least we finally got to have one of these moments:
    [​IMG]
    Regina is no longer an outsider to the group and that makes me feel so happy. Even before when they were offering her a place, she would always decline and say 'maybe next time.' That is no longer the case. // Sighs //

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

So I feel like a loser because I'm the only one that's said anything about the last few episodes, but I'm just gonna keep on keeping on, because I finally just watched Sunday night's episode yesterday and
    It was so sweet I thought I needed to go on a diet. Everything was really sweet. No good gifs though on rumblr. // sighs // Anyway, I kept wondering what kind of magical spell Snow and Regina would use to bring Charming back and then for her to be all "split my heart in two!" caught me off guard.
    [​IMG]
    It was so suspenseful even though it obviously worked because David was alive, but still had me on the edge of my seat as I watched her carefully twist that heart into two pieces. However, I think that if Zelena hadn't come and ruined the curse with the forgetting spell, then they probably wouldn't have had the motivation to try and bring David back. So it kind of worked out for the best?

The only thing that really bothered me with this episode was Emma's attitude and I knew she would flip on Hook the moment he told her the truth, but it still made me angry when she was all "I can't trust you." Even though all he's done this half of the season were things to gain her trust. He may have lied a couple of times, but it was all to help her and GAAAAAH she keeps pushing him away. I can't take it. I want them to kiss and be happy, but I know the cost of them doing it would not be good. They need to find some way to break the curse sooooooooooooon.

Speaking of kisses, Henry questioning Regina about her mack session with Robin made me laugh pretty hard. It was adorable. It was the first time he'd seen his adoptive mom have feelings for someone other than him. It was cute.

And I totally knew it from the beginning that Neal was going to have been the one to summon Emma back to Storybrooke. For a moment I thought maybe it was Zelena when it flashed to the scene of her making the memory potions -- like she had some use for Emma or something -- then realized that was obviously the wrong answer when she offered the second potion to Rumple. Then I was like "oh, maybe it was Rumple and not Neal after all" but then BAM separation and Neal is feverishly scrawling the message to Killian before he has to return to his father's body.

It was a good episode and I can't wait for next week since Snow went into labor right at the end. I'm wondering if they're going to draw this out all the way to the end of the season or if Emma will be going back in time before the finale. It's getting so close.
    [​IMG]

And also:
    Snow White: "Because after true love there is no more powerful magic than footwear, it has to be protected!" -- Best Line 2014

15. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

So after much nagging and persistence from @h y u g e , I finally got caught up with Once Upon a Time (I stopped sometime in the beginning of season 2 last year). So I'm just going to post general thoughts instead of an episode analysis

I really do love this series. I don't know what it is about it, it just has this magical feel to it, and it just hooks me. I do like the characters and storylines a lot, and it does have some really good twists. Like the whole Pan being Rumple's father literally made my jaw drop and made me fee like "asdonawdoawndoawndawodnawn". Speaking of which, I knew they wouldn't get rid of a character like Rumple. He's way too popular. I daresay the most popular of the show.
    also Killian Jones hnnnnnnng.

I'm really happy with how things are going with Regina. I do love her a lot, and it makes me feel good to know that people are trusting her and she's found her true love. I also like that she kept her snarky attitude about things ("Oh sure let's wait for the one hand wonder"). But I can't help but feel it's going to end badly for her very soon :c The mid-season finale made it feel like a real series finale, and it would have been a good one (Not a happy ending sure, but not a terrible one). That said, I'm glad this show exists, but I do wonder how they're going to continue it. Like what's left in store for the future. I did enjoy the Neverland Arc and I am enjoying the Wicked Witch story, but what else can they do? In terms of villains, I can't think of anyone who's really bigger or more important. I'm kinda wishing the Jabberwocky (from Wonderland series) makes the jump to the main story. I reaaaally loved her character and she's goddamn frightening, but I doubt that's going to happen.
    Maybe they'll find Jafaar's bottle or something idk.

Anyway, I'm going to keep following this show because I am hooked to it (no pun intended). About this recent episode, I'm glad Henry finally remembers. Took him long enough, and I'm wondering what's going to happen in the next few episodes, because I feel like sh!t is going to hit the fan...As they always do.
    Once Upon A time? More like Once Upon a Feel. This show kills my emotions

/only guy in this thread

16. Cherry Berry Chaser

So glad you got into watching the series 8DDDD skfskiwnglanfkakehwkwo
    I enjoyed and loved the amount of CS and Rumbelle in this particular episode uwu

So, getting back to this episode just aired (3x20), before the episode aired, I didn’t want Zelena to get a redemption. I honestly didn’t think she deserved it whatsoever. Albeit Regina’s motives to kill Snow weren’t good, she (at least) suffered from the outcome of what Snow did to her. From what it looks like under my perspective, Regina was the one who was manipulated by her mother. She was the one also manipulated by that imp Rumpelstiltskin (sorry, but after this episode, he dun betrayed one too many times poor Belle), forged into the Evil Queen they needed her to be.

We can argue she had a choice to get away from that kind of life... but honestly? Seeing how Cora used magic on her when she tried to leave, I don’t think Regina had much of a choice, if any. And by the point it was time to escape, it was too late.

The damage had already been done.

The way I see it, Zelena always had a choice to not go down the path that she did. Yes, she had a (somewhat) miserable life when she was young, after her mother passed away.

But think about it, when the Wizard gave her slippers so she could maybe meet her sister...

Zelena ended up choosing envy (literally turning green from it) and jealousy over hope that first time and never stopped to think otherwise. No one pushed her or influenced her in that decision. Zelena made that call all on her own. She met with a sisterhood of witches that wanted to help her. Never did they try to control or stop her, and yet again her own corrupted soul made her into what she is.

I didn’t want the heroes (I so love that I get to include Regina in that!) to kill her though because it’s not the ‘Hero way’. Maybe I was hoping for her to be exiled.

To be honest, I don’t know exactly what I wanted. I just wanted her to have some sort of punishment that didn't equal death.

Then that dear old episode Kansas happened.

The fight scene didn’t change my mind. I didn’t expect Regina to kill her, and it happened the same way as expected of a hero.

No, the one scene that changed my mind is the one in the prison between Regina and Zelena. It wasn’t the heroes offering Zelena a redemption; it was Regina. And that one thing made all the difference for me.

It was Regina Mills who owned to her mistakes and came to terms with the wrong that she has done in the past. She offered her sister one last choice. Snow gave her more than one second chance to change her own path, and from this, Regina is doing something of a similar manner uwu. It’s as much for her sake as for her sister’s.

I suddenly found myself hoping for that unfortunate sod Zelena to take that chance, to seize the future for herself. That would have been a wonderful thing, to watch these sisters truly connect and grow together...

Shame Rumple Bumple had to do one in {and break Belle's promise >;( } and activate the time portal.

[​IMG]

I understand the reasons behind his choice, but DAMN I am so mad with how he betrayed Belle, just moments after this beautiful scene right below:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Then again, looking at the trailer... And...

ALL OF THE CS SHIPPING OMGF
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Ghost King's Apprentice

Holy mother of plot twists!

Did any of you just watch that?!?!?!?!?! If you didn't plaease do not read this.

It's FREAKING Elsa fron freakin FROZEN ASDFGHJKL:! Like whaaaaaaaat! I wasn't expecting this. Also, Emma just ruined my ship now Regina is all "I hate you I don't love anyone anymore" ahhhhhhhhh!

18. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD.
    I DON'T USUALLY WATCH THIS SHOW BUT I'M JUST LAUGHING SO HARD AT THAT ENDING OMG.

19. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

I am 110% done with this show

First off, I called it about stuff with Regina hitting the fan. WHY. WHY CAN'T SHE JUST BE HAPPY. FFS SHOWRUNNERS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING.

[​IMG]

You know that quote in Simpsons where Bart says "if you look closely, you can see when her heart splits in two"
    YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE THAT WITH REGINA. NO SERIOUSLY WATCH IT AGAIN.

Secondly, yay Captain Swan is sailing the seven seas.
    Basically this is everyone right now
    [​IMG]

Finally, and suddenly
    [​IMG]

ELSA?
    WHAT.
    THE MOVIE CAME OUT IN DECEMBER AND THEY'RE ADDING HER IN THE SHOW NOW? FFS ABC WHAT.
    I don't know how to feel about this. It's ridiculous that she's going to be in the next season, but I'm not exactly mad or anything.

Still, it was a really good episode and it was a lot of fun seeing Hook and Swan's Shenanigans in the Past, but dang.
    tbh was anyone else half expecting Jafar to be in that vase? Hahah.

Do you ever just watch this show and feel like

[​IMG]

Excited for Season 4 tho

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[5/11/2014 10:13:35 PM] nomes: Djdkj Sjd JFK nAKF BGDJFGKHGHJBH.JFCMKHDGJ
    [5/11/2014 10:14:07 PM] nomes: Auuugh
    [5/11/2014 10:17:49 PM] nomes: So
    [5/11/2014 10:17:50 PM] psychedelisch: what's worng
    [5/11/2014 10:17:52 PM] nomes: Much
    [5/11/2014 10:17:55 PM] nomes: ANGST
    [5/11/2014 10:18:22 PM] nomes: So i was watching the OUT finale earlier, right
    [5/11/2014 10:18:30 PM] nomes: And i had a half hour left
    [5/11/2014 10:18:32 PM] psychedelisch: right
    [5/11/2014 10:18:36 PM] psychedelisch: right
    [5/11/2014 10:18:39 PM] nomes: Then it started to rain
    [5/11/2014 10:18:55 PM] psychedelisch: and your electricity cut out?
    [5/11/2014 10:19:05 PM] psychedelisch: so you couldnt finish it?
    [5/11/2014 10:19:06 PM] nomes: And when it rains, the converter box gets terrible reception
    [5/11/2014 10:19:28 PM] nomes: Ben let me tell my sorry!
    [5/11/2014 10:20:04 PM] nomes: And when the converter box gets bad reception, ABC always loses signal
    [5/11/2014 10:20:17 PM] nomes: And OUT airs on ABC

This is from last night. Must ... resist ... spoiler .... links ...
    GOD CAN THIS EPISODE LOAD ANY SLOWER???? LKSD;FJA;SDKLJFKSAD;L
    [DOUBLEPOST=1399912530][/DOUBLEPOST]Let the madness begin:
    A;LKSDJFSX,.MXXCKC,MC,.CXZCFCKLMDDMJMJDFDKJKDLAJFDSJF

FDSALKJFLA;SDKJKL;ADSGJLKSADJG;LKASDJFIOJSD

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE EPISODE. I AM NOT READY FOR THIS.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!! GOD DAMMIT ABC!!!

// WHEEZES //

That was a beautiful finale with lots of heartfelt moments and FINALLY Emma has accepted herself for who she is and GOD DAMN DID IT TAKE LONG ENOUGH FOR THAT ****ING KISS WITH KILLIAN -- MY HEART COULDN'T HOLD OUT ANY LONGER.

Everything was going so great and beautiful and a finale with a happy ending. Yes, Jad, I saw the vase and immediately thought it would be Jafar. IT'S WHAT WOULD MAKE SENSE!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I had this whole idea in my head that if the vase was Jafar, then it would explain the Naive's introduction into the main cast, like he wanted to go searching for Jafar and lock up his vase to protect people or something. NOW I HAVE NO IDEA!

I accidentally glanced at the comments below the video player and saw everyone talking about Elsa and was like "wtf are they talking about? They're going to Arrandel [sp?]? I still thought the vase was going to be Jafar at that point. Then all the blue **** started pouring out and I was like, "nope, that's not Jafar. Dammit."

It's kind of cool that they are doing this, but I'm not ready for the Frozen hype to climb again. It was just starting to die down. I'm actually a little disappointed in ABC because of this. I have a feeling they only decided to do Frozen for Season Four because it's new and people are still buzzing about it and they want to boost their ratings. I can picture a lot of people that have never watched the show, starting to watch just because Elsa is going to be the bad guy[?]. They're trying to pull in more numbers. But I don't understand why Elsa would be the bad guy, unless this is going to take place before she learns to control her powers in a positive way, but even still she never went out to intentionally harm anyone. She ran away to protect everyone.

Enough of that because it just makes me angry right now.

YAY RUBY. I was really happy to see her actually take a role in the episode again. I've missed her and she's my favorite female character. I feel terrible for Regina. I knew the woman looked familiar, but the two times you see her they aren't all that close to her face so I couldn't put my finger on it. I don't know what's going to happen with her and Robin, but things are going to get interesting there because she's his true love, but now his wife is back in the picture. I have a feeling she's going to go back to hating the world and will stop talking to people and Robin will make an effort and she'll be like "why don't you just go back to your wife!" and push him away and it's going to break our hearts even more and he's not going to know what to do because he loves both of them, but Regina tried to have his wife killed and she's the mother of his son and Regina's 'just his true love' or something.

[​IMG]

IDK ANYMORE. GODDAMMIT ABC. I died a lot inside with that exchange between Emma and Rumple as she talked about Neal. It was just so devastating. I really wanted Emma and Neal to be together. They are still my OTP no matter how much I love Killian. And now I'm just going to be even more sad every time they say his name because they won't be talking about him anymore, they'll be referring to the baby. The Charmings are not being very Charming at the moment.

[​IMG]

By the way, everything on Rumblr right now is just blowing up with Elsa and Outlaw Queen. They are not talking about anything else ...

Last edited: May 12, 2014