Old People Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Yozora, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Yozora Archer

I know there are quite a few old as hell users on this site, so if you are one of those people, pls post in this thread to let us know where you are in life, and if it´s different from when you were here 1,000,000 years ago. (or 8 years ago)

If you are a new user then you can post too if ya want I guess maybe.

I dunno I guess Im sentimental and I made this thread to get to know more about the people on here that I never talk to.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Remember the Death Note Game? And Jayn and What?'s Spam Zone choose-your-own-adventure games? And Forum Families being active? The KHV Chorus?

Good times.

3. Shuhbooty moon child

I was known as KairixRiku back then, but when I first joined that many years ago you were the first one I ever spoke too. And it meant a lot to me. Honest to god, I believe we talked about your username and that you felt like you were one with a rat. But it still meant a lot to me.

4. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5. Yozora Archer

I remember the Death Note game.

I think I was the second Kira, but due to real life issues and school, I couldn´t fully function in the game lel.

Whoa...really? I could use some more info, cause I don´t really remember this stuff.... srry

But that´s intereting. I do feel like one with a rat.

6. Shuhbooty moon child

It's ok! I honestly wasn't popular and we didn't ya know- becomes friends or get to know each other well. But I did find you entertaining! And you were really nice the times we spoke. :)

7. Yozora Archer

Aw don´t worry about it. I don´t really see anyone as popular. Except for Mish. And some other people.

But I guess we should talk some other time, then, since we used to be bros.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

9. Yozora Archer

mfw I had that as my Steam username years ago and my mum got on my laptop while my Steam account profile was open and she looked at me and said Emosexual

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Back in my day, our PM box was limited and we dealt with it just fine!

And I miss my original avatar; it was a picture of Sora and Kairi in Pridelands form. I changed it because everyone kept thinking I was a girl and I never found the photo again.

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

The Death Note Game is the reason I never used my real name on the internet until like 2013.

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Good times indeed.

13. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Remember Spdude?

Edit: I was 13/14 when I joined, kinda troll-ish. I went by darkblademaster907 (kinda cringed while writing my old username)

I am 21 now and I am an after school program teacher in a middle school. Things are definitely different now. Back in the day the site was much livelier. (Since the series hadn't been dragged out that long back then) All the people I used to talk to and considered close friends are all gone. ;-;

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  14. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

I remember when we had Rasputation. Such dark deeds did we done did dizzledy do doze days of demons and darkness.
    I remember when we had black people. Such dark deeds did dey done did dizzledy do doze days of demons and darkness.
    I remember when Premonitions were doorhinges full of carrots. Such dark deeds did got done did dizzledy done doze days of demons and darkness.
    I remember when I was a a part of the Take Out Order of the Stick. Such dark deeds did deviously we done did dizzledy do doze days of demons and darkness.
    I remember when the Bullock Tin Board was the conspirator of a Vicious act. Such dark deeds did dey done did dizzledy do doze days of demons and darkness.
    I remember when The Avatar Master of All Four Sides could only be 100x100. Such dark dimensions did we deed done did dizzledy do doze days of demons and darkness.
    I remember when there were no grills at the cookout only microwaves pretending to surveil on bratwursts. Such dark deeds did get done did dizzledy do doze days of demons and darkness.
    I remember when the Prince of Jets struggled for not to be thrown from his throne for threads bare to the bone. Such dark and despicable deeds did get done did dizzledy done doze days of demons and darkness.
    I remember when the /khv/ Royal Rumble raged on and wrecked and ravaged our readers repeatedly rendering even radicals repentant. Such dark deeds did we done did dizzledy do doze days of demons and darkness.
    I remember when we used to sing. Shalalalalalalalaladidandiddizzledy do doze days of demons and darkness.

10 Characters.

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I remember when What? was actually 12.

16. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I'm 24 now. Going on 25 soon. Dreading it.

Where am I now? going back to school hopefully soon, living on my own, working at a pharmacy.

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Deathnote Game was amazing, I loved it. Though I'd probably be not very good at it now as I've been much less protective over my name and I've lost my list of names and haven't been keeping track of people's names. @Fearless yours is about the only name I remember from that game because you were so so protective and careful about not revealing it yet I managed to discover it somehow.

18. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Also it's on my staff profile now.

19. jafar custom title

i remember nothing

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

i know three words to make you feel old as hell:

nostalgia rep weekend