Oh well this is sad >.>

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Rosey, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosey Chaser

Yeah two departure threads in one week.

Man I suck xD

Ive decided after laying awake in bed for an hour that Im leaving the site. I dont know, I just want to do so much ****ing more with my life. I want to change the world, and Im afraid I cant do that on the internet. I love you guys to death, but I want to make a difference.

You guys are like family to me. Ive met so many amazing people on here, and Im not going to even try to list them all cause I cant. Seriously I cant xD And this is a horrible goodbye thread cause frankly I dont know what to say.Im going to block most of you from MSN. The few I will probably keep unblocked are my MSN family and staff.

**** Im crying now xD Dude I so suck at this =/ Staff go ahead and demote me, give my position to CtR or K a i r i they deserve it.

CtR: You are amazing. Seriously, your one of my best friends on here. Stop doubting in yourself, and go and live and love.
    ~Muffin~: ...you just rock xD
    SJ: ...lol. GO EAT A COOKIE D<
    Trigger/Darky/Cin: You guys make me lol so much.
    Ryuuga: Cookie, be nice to CtR nao <3
    Staff: Just keep doing what your doing... xD
    And everyone else with the exception of Redsonic: Reach for the sky, even if you dont make it, you will still be with the stars~

I love you guys.

~Rosey

2. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

O_O
    I'm truely in shock...

Damn. Rosey, I'm gonna miss you. Seriously. You are a great mod and a great friend. Good luck in life and I hope you make your dreams come true.

3. Rosey Chaser

Oh and I forgot to put this in the orginal post.

Seriously I suck at making these things.

If any of you still wanna like talk to me even if I block you.

My email is rose.katie@comcast.net
    ..I need to stop crying >>

4. Trigger hewwo uwu

Rosey is...leaving? TT__TT

I'll miss you Rosey. *hugs* Good luck with whatever you may do with your life. I hope you'll still every once in a while come on MSN and we can have those epic group convos with the good old msn family. =D

You'll be missed terribly.

5. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Not gonna be the same without you, Rose. Take care and good luck. Every time I see a pic of Sora losing a bet against Kairi, and being forced into a dress, I'll think of you.

Take care.

6. Laurence_Fox Chaser

T-T

Why must you leave? Especially with you being in Spam Eater?

7. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Are you effin' serious?!

Um...this isn't like your other departure thread where you were kidding after the first paragraph, is it?

If not, then:

*ahem*

NOOOOOOOOO!!

What do you mean you can't change the world on the Internet? What do you mean you can't make a difference? Your very existence changes all of our lives! Every person that you've talked to, every person that you've ever made contact with...

Do you know what is the greatest gift anyone can receive in their lifetime?

The greatest gift we can receive is to have the chance, just once in our lives, to make a difference.
    Do you understand how many gifts you have received? How many times you have made a difference?

Enough for a hundred lifetimes.

Don't ask yourself "Was this all worth it?" You should be asking yourself, "Are you happy?"

If you need a break, just say so. But don't just up and leave with a tone of finality. At least give us some hope, no matter how small. :nono:

I'll be hoping you'll return. Whether it be in a few months or even when KH3 comes out. You'll be in our thoughts. :cryinganime:

8. Amber PLUR

Aw man, you were my favorite s.mod... You shall be missed.

9. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Dude, this totally sucks.

We'll miss you Rosey. You were definetely one of the best S.Mods this forum has ever had.

10. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

aww man... T.T

Well, you gotta do what you gotta do... just know that we're all gonna miss you... u were one of the best S. Mods on here... thanks for those times you've stuck up for me and you'll always be remembered.

Enjoy your life and I hope you come back soon even though you say you're not...

11. Doukuro Chaser

Well that do sucks =/

Even if we didnt talk much I will still miss you

Good Luck in life

12. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Wait.... whut...? You're leaving..? ;.;

argh, yeah I can understand why there were tears, I'd feel the same way - it's easy to get attached to KHV like that. But still.... I certainly hope you'll pop by sometimes, should you have the time to do so. Pretty please. :>

If there is something you need to do, then go out there and do it! We'll just be right here if needed. :3

13. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

bah...I really don't know what to say to this. On one hand I want to find out where you live and smack you, on the other I just feel kinda sad. So I'm just gonna say what's on my mind.

I remember you were such a huge noob at the begining xD Eventually you grew out of it lol. And even though I really didn't know you then, I still saw you from time to time and used to think "Hey, she's a pretty cool person". Then I really met you in IRC. My god those were the days xD We were more addicted to it then this site. Me, you, Fox, Vivi, Xaldin (kekek), Soush, Alice (lol?), Kitty, and ocassionally some other people like DA and Sammy. :3 Too bad that ended lol.
    Then you became mod ;O A wise choice by the staff lol. And some other random things happened then xD Any way, why am I writting this? Look, we both joined at practicly the same time, we both made friends in our own way, and we both grew to like the site more in our different ways. And even though I didn't know you THAT well, you're still a person I really like.

And what's this thing about wanting to change the world, wtf you're like 14? xD
    In any case, you'll be really missed girl. And if this is joke, I swear I'll kill you in your sleep someday because I put my time into this and now my head hurts.
    But if this isn't a joke and you come back some day, well I'll lol a bit at you and be happy at the same time :3

14. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Why the **** did no-one tell me about this? Holy ****, Roseykins

No ****ing way ;___;

Rosey you might not see this, but honey you are like my baby sister and one of the best friends I have ever had, not just online but for real too. I'm actually crying now >_<

Way back in May when we were arranging that damn party for Sab, right through everything, when everything has gone well and when things have gone bad, you have always been someone that I can count on. I know that me and you will still talk on MSN, but for you not to be on site anymore ;__;

Go follow your dreams sweetie, go change the world, if anyone can then you can.

Love you to bits Roseykins <3

Me and you will talk later.

15. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Your words are inspirational indeed, maybe someday eventually you'll be able to change the world, not by yourself but with help from the people around you, just keep believing and we'll see. It's great that you have so much potensial and intention to do things, and I can understand why you're leaving. I'll really miss you since you were a really great friend to me and it's heart warming knowing you have faith in me.
    Maybe somewhere some day we'll meet, we've got a lot in common and you mean a great deal to me.
    Until then:

Sayonara Sissy ~<3

16. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.

17. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Rosey, i can't say i'm not sad to see you go, but hell, i'm incredibly proud of ye! You've changed from noob to staff noob. (;P) You give all the noobs hope that they too can change. You've done so much for the site, and you won't be forgotten anytime soon. I hope you do decide to say hello once in a while, giving us a report. Just to make sure your doin' well.

You were my partner in crime fighting...been a real pleasure to have 'worked' with ye! I learned loads from ye!

You're a clever lass, and you've got tonnes of potential. Keep pushing yourself, otherwise, i'll come and find you and push you myself. :P

Hope i still get to talk to ye, cause i'll miss ye just like everyone else! :3

Tata Roseybum! Go show the world what you've got!

18. Darkandroid Gets it Together

You want to make a difference to the world? Well at your age that isn't going to happen. So I see this as you trying to have more of a life in real life. Which is something I totally understand and support. But total shutdown isn't the way to go. The Internet is a part of everyone's life. It's like trying to avoid drinking water, it ain't gonna happen.

All you need to do is priorize real life first. Look at me. I say I now have a pretty damn active social life, but look I still find time and be an admin and come online daily. Are you worried that it will take over your life, then just have the will power to say no. It seems like you don't want to leave, but feel you must. Well just don't then, just be less active instead of making it an emotional goodbye.

19. Luka Deafening silence

oh damn i'm sad now T.T
    hope i'll see you sometime
    i didn't know you when i was a n00b
    but after i joined GC i started to know you and such =\
    oh damnit this sucks *dead for ever*

yeah
    and i like really liked you D:

bye ...

20. Mish smiley day!

You'll be back.. they always are. @D

Buuuuut, just in case you don't come back, it was nice talking to you. ): At first I thought you were just a nooby kid, but you pretty much proved me totally wrong. You came up with some good stuffs. I'm going to have to find a new hyper 12 year old (yeah, I don't know how old you really are xD) to fill the Rosey void.

When you start your 'changing the world' revolution, don't forget me lolol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.