358/2 Days Off days?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Kaidron Blaze, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    My friend whos just about to complete 358/2 days got a notice on the infomation saying "Roxas is having an off day your level is halved" That never happened to me before and I played it alot. Does this happen randomly on any day or does it only happen on spersific days? Also if Roxas could have off days do you get days were he's having a good day and his level is doubled?

2. beansandfeet Merlin's Housekeeper

personaly it never happended to me but all of my friend that own it got an off day but it was just random.
    not sure wether you can have good days tho

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I remember having an off day, not very well though. I thought it was part of the game as it happened in a part of the story where Roxas was feeling rubbish anyway. I think it does happen randomly if some people claim to not have had it.

4. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

i got it at the part where roxas was starting to feel the effects of xion taking too much from him and xion was extremely powerful feeling...i think its part of the storyline...it may be taken out in the easier difficulties idk...i played on normal and proud mode...

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Yes it is part of the storyline. I believe it's taken out of the easy mode. I played on normal and proud and my friend played it on easy and said she never got it. His level is halved because he's feeling the effects of Xion taking Sora's memories from him and getting stronger.

6. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes, I remember having off days as well, (I liked when the days would skip so I could finish the game xD) Personally I had used those days just to gather up my thoughts as to what was taking place within the story or better yet save and play mission mode .When I played days I believe I first played on Normal then..proud.

I believe there is more than one... :/

7. MaM_1 Destiny Islands Resident

i've played on all levels, and on the same day, (the one where they have to eliminate that star thing that spins in agrabah), it's says roxas is having an off day, so it's most likely part of the story line and the people who don't remember it happening to them probably wasn't paying attention or didn't read the little information box at the top of the screen.

8. Clear_so_you_can't_See Traverse Town Homebody

If I remember correctly, you get it when going on a mission with Xion to Agrabah. I received as well as part of the storyline(playing on normal mode) , but as some people said maybe you were playing on a different difficulty setting so it didn't occur.

9. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

I think it must be a part of the storyline because my friend has the game on the easy level (he wanted to complete it quickly) and he still got it..... thanks everyone

10. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

Like every one said, it's storyline based. It doesn't matter what difficulty since it happened to me on Beginner and Proud mode, I think. (I'm pretty sure.) And I'm 99.9% positive that it happens when you replay that mission in Holo-mission mode. Can anyone tell me which day this was? I'm trying to find it on my DS to confirm my thoughts, but I can't seem to find it. And yes, I remember it was in Agrabah as well...with Xion. I just don't remember which day.

11. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Ah, it was one of the last days, uhmmmmm.... and I played trough easy made and also got the notice..., so I think it has to be story based... ( is going to search for the day... I know the mission was "place the strange device")<----Wrong

So BTW, now I know...Its day 321; Warning Power. The mission is called Eliminate the Spiked Crawler, Number 82

12. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

Thank you, eentje! (I tried looking for it myself, but I was late for work and had to leave.)

So yes, I loaded up my data on Beginner Mode, went to Holo-Mission from Day 321 (which btw is 'Waning' Power, not 'Warning' Power) and it still comes up as an 'off-day'. So that proves it as story-based, not random, and doesn't matter what difficulty.

13. maikeu69 Merlin's Housekeeper

yes off days is part of the story line because during the time that the misson goes on roxas is generally upset about xion and things that are happening

14. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

we already know that bit its when Roxas is feeling the full effects of Xion's memorie drain

15. maikeu69 Merlin's Housekeeper

yea i only recently completed the game so i only just really found that out sorry

16. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

don't worry I know... Also doesn't Roxas have an off day when he places the device in agrabar?

17. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Ah, no, I tried that mission and nothin showed up. I was very sure about that it was the device mission, but it wasn't, sorry guys...

18. Jess the Roxas fan Moogle Assistant

I remember having an off day, and it was on the day when you fight a something armor boss with xion and she knocks it out in one hit. Ha, there roxas is panting for no reason!!! I figured it was part of the game. I was so scared I'd pass out or something!!!

19. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

i didn't get that information

so i'm not so sure about

i'm not sure if roxas had a good day

and his level is not doubled

20. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I never had a off day. O.O
    I only played it once, normal mode. That has never happened with me, I think it's just unlucky getting it. Seems interesting though.