Oda's Theories

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Odamadillo, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I wasn't sure when to put this buy this section seems suitable. I hope to hear what you think of my theories.

Thanks to the release of the HD remix of the kingdom hearts games, I have been able to expand on my theories quite a lot.

First of all we know that there will be 13 warriors of darknessand seven guardians of Light.I believe that Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, Isa and Xigbar are confirmed members of the thirteen darkness'. But in 3ds master Xehanort says "But Sora and another on your list belongs to me". When we hear that we automatically think he means Terra. Though that is not actually confirmed because he doesn't say any names. In days we see Xemnas in the world of darkness where we saw Aqua at one point. And in Kh2 final mix we see Xemnas talking to Aqua's armour meaning that he knows her. So for me it is possible that Aqua may have become corrupted and turned into one of the 13 darkness'. Terra's heart was lost at the end of BBS and his will became trapped in his armour meaning his body was empty so Terra is not among the 13 darkness in my opinion for that reason. As for the identities of the other darkness' I do not know but I believe it is likely one or more of them will be Final fantasy characters like Vincent Valentine or Kadaj.

But now onto the Seven lights I believe that Sora, Riku and Mickey are among them for certain. Lea seems likely due to him gaining a keyblade and Isa's inclusion in the 13 darkness'. If you also include his connection to Roxas, Xion and Sora it only inproves his chances. Lea also has a bond with Ventus who's heart dwells within Sora. That makes Lea the forth Light in my List. Ventus is a possible fifth Light due to Sora setting out to free the hearts within him. Although that makes Vanitas a possible darkness as well since it is clear Vanitas is also in Sora's heart. Coded and 3ds both show that Ventus is important making him the most likely fifth on my list.The sixth on my list is actually Roxas because in the events of Days he seems to develop his own identity and start to grown his own heart. So if Sora frees the hearts within it is possible that Sora and Lea could awaken Roxas as a real person and the sixth light.The seventh and final light seems to be the most uncertain of the group with both Kairi and Yen Sid being possible. But much like Roxas, it is possible Xion could be the seventh if Sora frees all the hearts within although it seems Xion's heart is actually Kairi's. That makes three possible candidates for the final slot which leaves me undecided on the final guardian.

I also have a theory of some fatalities within the story. First of all it seems certain that Xehanort, Xigbar and Isa will die. But with Lea's involvement Isa's death will most likely be temporary. Although I included Yen Sid on my list for the seven lights it is possible that Xehanort strikes him down mid story to prevent his interference in Xehanort's conversion of his 13th warrior which is possibly going to be another keyblade user making Xion a likely choice. Another fatality possibility is Riku because he has already made several sacrifices for Sora and Kairi so it isn't impossible he could sacrifice himself to save one of them. That is all for my fatality theories.

My final theory is an injury one. Although Donald and Goofy are not on my light list it's likely they will be there for the final battle. They have been at Sora's side since the beginning so it is almost certain they will be there. But onto my theory, I believe that both Donald and Goofy will be majorly hurt making them unable to fight alongside Sora anymore. That will give Enix more chance to expand Sora on his own in future games he serves as the main character. I also believe Kairi will get hurt if she fights forcing Sora to leave her behind again when he starts a new adventure after the Xehanort saga climax.That is all for my theories and I would like to know what you think of them. Just remember this is my theory and opinion none of it is actual fact .

2. Mysty Unknown

Long time no see Oda.

Anyway, as for your theories, I have to disagree with the 7 lights. Aqua is one. At the end of BBS where it is around the end of 2 and she is talking to Ansem the Wise, she doesn't seem tainted by darkness at all. Also in blank points we see Terra and Xehanort having a talk. This provides me enough to say Xemnas going to Aqua's armor is the Terra half. He is a Nobody of Terranort who had amnesia so his memories cannot be too straight. Xigbar knows probably more about him then he does. Another reason for the Aqua not being a bad girl is that she is pretty full of light and she is also the key to Ventus's Chamber. If Aqua goes bad, you can bet Ventus won't be a light.

This brings me to the point of the 7 lights: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Micky, Lea, Aqua, and Ventus. Aqua and Ventus I clarified. Sora, Riku, and Micky are obvious. Kairi is because of the secret episode in DDD. Lea is because of his offiliattions.

The 13 darknesses are Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem SoD, Braig, Isa, (these ones confirmed) Vanitas, Repliku, Data Sora, Maybe Young Xehanort. I'm not sure for the rest. My argument on Vanitas can be either yes or no. When Ventus comes back, that doesn't mean Vanitas will too. Repliku just kinda disappeared. He had to have gone somewhere and maybe got dragged out for this. Data Sora is cool. Remember in 2 they got all that stuff in the fake twilight town to have physical shape? Why couldn't they do the same to Data Sora. He did have all that hurt. Maybe an easier target. Also, think yellow eyes and you got a Halfnort.

Possible deaths... only Yen Sid. I'm only talking good guys. All the bad guys except Terra are getting killed.

3. Rik Merlin's Housekeeper

I always feel bad for Donald and Goofy. Why aren't they allowed to be lights? Still, with them and maybe a couple of the Hollow Bastion/Final Fantasy characters added to the 7 they could add up to 13 for a fair match.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Indeed Myst. But onto business, I am aware of the scene between Atw and Aqua. And I also knew of the Kairi scene before writing these theories. To me it is clear that every Light will likely have a friend on the other side causing them to fight unfaultered as a means of rescue.
    For Lea that is already true with Isa.
    And it can be true with Ventus since Terra's body is on the dark side.
    Sora and Riku have many friends and it is possible Xion may be their friend on the other side due to her being a puppet and easily manipulated. Mickey is a certain Light but doesn't actually know Terra because he only met him after Xehanort stole his body meaning Mickey's friend on the other side could be Atw or Aqua. For me it doesn't seem impossible that Young Xehanort targeted Atw as Mickey's friend to play with Mickey's heart. Though Aqua likely stepped up to help stop YX but wasn't able to and instead took his place leaving the keyblade of Eraqus with Ansem to give to Sora as a means of waking Ventus. I have no means of proving any of this but Enix has a habit of making us think one thing will happen and changing it to shock us.
    They have also bowed to the fans a few times like they did with Axel in KH2. He was planned to die at the start but they let him live becaguse of the fan support for him. So it is very clear that even the things we think are for sure can be changed.