Not So New.~

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by chyluxander, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chyluxander Moogle Assistant

KHV has been one forum site I've visted but never really signed up for. Kingdom Hearts has always been a passion of mine since I was little., however I have quite a few other interests in which I'm hoping other share with me. A few of these interests are Doctor Who (majorly)., Homestuck (partially)., a variety of video games in which I can't name at the moment. I'm drawing a blank at the rest but those are the main interests that come to mind.

I'm pretty chill I suppose and will talk to anybody who can keep up an actual flowing conversation.

A quick question. How would one go along to changing their username. I've had this account for a while but never became active and at the time this was a good username but I'm not feeling it.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome to the forum.

You will need 300 posts in order to change your name once, but you're more than free to revert back any time. However, you'll then need to wait until you reach 1,000 posts before making a request again. Once you reach 1,000 posts and become a premium, you can request a name change every two weeks.

http://kh-vids.net/threads/username-change-social-group-import-requests.146422/

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Nice to meet you!
    I joined the site in a similar fashion: I signed up to ask a question and didn't return for months later before becoming active. Anyway, Amaury answered your question about the username so unfortunately, looks like you'll just have to become active in order to change it! (on a similar note, I was almost four hundred posts away from becoming premium and did it when someone bet that I couldn't do it over a single weekend).

I'm not a Doctor Who nor a Homestuck fan, but there are plenty of those around here. I could tell you that David Tennant has joined a Marvel project and the guy who plays Rory joined a DC Comics project, but...that's about it. There are threads on the two subjects so I'm sure you can find the actual fans on here. Welcome to the site!

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Hello there! It's nice to see a new face.

I couldn't tell you anything about Homestruck, but I had a pretty serious crush on one of the Doctor Who's. I just can't tell you which one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.