Not really leaving just a little break

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Shikou, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Here's the thing, I've been posting about Fatal Frame and some other survival horror games recently but not much attention given to them. I have found Beyond The Camera's Lens where I can talk more about Fatal Frame and other survival horror (Japanese horror to be exact) with some attention given to them. It's a lot similar to KH-Vids except there isn't really much people there like in KH-Vids (that I know of). Im not leaving, Im not ditching KH-Vids for that site just because my post that aren't related to the big titles like CoD or those flashy new games aren't given the attention they deserve (Im not saying people are cheating with their trends Im sure the people here play fair), I would miss the people here if I did that or forget them in someway like get hit by a truck (true story too!!). I have noticed that I've been a bit lazy with my walkthrough videos on YouTube. The last thing I've ever recorded was last Saturday x_x

I will poke around here from time to time but there is still Crunchyroll, Siliconera, and the official Square Enix twitter and YouTube Channel to get my KH news quicker but I would still visit once in a while.

There has been a lot of weird things going on in real life like I would just sit and talk with someone and they tell me something then I would be mind blown like the world has been turning the other direction. I want to stop, breath, and straighten things out.

With that said, no Im not leaving just focusing on other things for a while.

On the 13th of April I will post my little review of Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir on KH-Vids, GameFAQs, and BTCL so look forward to it ^_^

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Alright, you have fun, then, and, hopefully, we'll see back on here soon!

3. Daxa~ #stalker

Well alrighty my dear,do have fun!
    You shall be missed.
    Stay safe,do not troll anyone,and please do come back to us someday <3~

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Not sure if this equates to departure, and thus, a thread should be made...
    Well regardless, hope you take it easy and get things straightened out. Don't forget about us and come back soon!

5. Krown King's Apprentice

Oh that sounds fun. Goodbye, my friend and have fun.

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Oh well, take care and have fun. Hopefully we will see you soon!

7. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

eh,you leaving?
    now?
    why does everyone leaving here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.