Kingdom Hearts II North American release of FM+

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Grey_Fox_79, Mar 30, 2007.

?

Will FM+ come out in North America

1. Yes, for sure!

71 vote(s)
    69.6%
  2. No, it won't...

20 vote(s)
    19.6%
  3. I don't care, I'm happy with my import!

9 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. I don't give half a $hit about KH2FM+...

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

I am looking for POSITIVE reasons here. Why do u guys think that Square Enix will release Final Mix+ in North America. I dont wna know why they wouldnt, I already know that, I wna know why they would.

Be sure to include rumours, interviews, speculations and educated guesses!

Post Alot!

cya

P.S. DONT JUST VOTE ON THE POLL!!! POST YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS TOO!!!!

2. Crispers Beep Boop

ok...

well..............

money!

like think about it in north america alone there is so much kh fans!!!
    if they want to make money witch they do
    they should bring it here!!!

3. The cloaked schemer Merlin's Housekeeper

I hope they bring it out in europe aswell

4. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

Yes, I do too. It would be cruel to exclude Europe and any other place from FM+!

5. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

it had better

thats al i can say if it doesnt a lot of people are gonna get major pissed off

6. Roxas29 Moogle Assistant

Oh they will....

Think about it, some of the promo was in english which means they plan on releasing it in America they just don't have a release date yet.

7. Bmario17 Merlin's Housekeeper

Believe me I want KH2FM+ here in America, but I just think its not going to happen

8. DJSeph Traverse Town Homebody

9. A Link to the Future? Merlin's Housekeeper

I really want KHII:Final Mix+ to come out in Eruope, but it just won't happen, it didn't happen with Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and I see no reason why it will change with this game.

At least kh-vids will have all the new cutscenes!

10. Antidote Façade

I think when my import arrives, I'll just be happy with that. It'd be cool if they released it in English, but SE would be taking the risk of the public being like, "I've already bought KHII, why the hell should I buy it again?" even if Re:CoM is there as well as the KHII extras. I realise now that they could be losing a lot of money if the public thought like that and sales slumped. It'd be money spent on making millions of copies of the game, only for hardly anyone to buy it. That may not be the case, though. Just wait to see how it does in Japan, then they might consider an English release. NA would be more probable. I wouldn't hold my breath for Europe, and even if they did plan on releasing it there, you know it probably wouldn't be out until the end of this year or even later because of all the translations and such they have to work on for the foreign language countries of Europe.

11. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

I know that they will not release it outside of Japan, ever. So I cant really think of a reason that they will release it outside of Japan.

12. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

You guys are obviously missing the point of this thread.

1. Positive ideas, but still let me know if u dont think it will anyway....Uno wat, scratch the positive idea lemme know if u dont think it will.

2. I welcome you guys saying "I want it to come out" but back it up with rumours, interviews, speculations or educated guesses. Don't just come in and say "I want it to come out here"... I'm looking for reasons why it SHOULDcome here or why it WOULD come here.

3. I put a poll up for advertisement. Don't just vote on the poll, state ur thoughts. I SERIOUSLY WANT TO HEAR THEM!!!

Thx guys

13. ChocolateCow12 Moogle Assistant

Why would they make a game this cool only in Japan... think about how other people in other countries feel! not everybody has an import to let them play it! So, they have to send it to other countries...*coughnorthamericacough*

I mean the cut-scenes can be played in English!! So they HAVE to send it to America!

14. Roxy~Roosje Destiny Islands Resident

I hope it will..
    Not only north america ..
    i want the game 2 T.T
    Or i go to japan for it lol..
    na i can't... but i will

15. Raion Moogle Assistant

Well...

You'd think that it would since the whole game is pratically in English anyways... and the fact that it sells better in the U.S. The only reason I can think of would be complications with Disney or Buena Vista Games. Well, only time will tell.

16. tonykid Destiny Islands Resident

they could some scenes that only have japenese texts
    for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMvJXNNcZO4 and
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSttNYRBce4
    lucky i found dub

17. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I doubt it.

Nomura even said he hasn't even scheduled it. :/

18. Shadow Tactician Traverse Town Homebody

why do you care? are you going to stalk me?
    and thats why they WILL bring kh2fx+ to north america and europe. they missed out on selling TONS of khfm to europe and north america, so they would make more money. and everyone loves money. plus, tons of people will be pissed if it isn't out. but i have heard that it will definatly come out in north america, and while it will be the same as the japanese version, the north america version will have minor changes in certain worlds, and have some newer content.

19. Grey_Fox_79 Destiny Islands Resident

check THIS out!!!

This was taken from another forum that I was on. Be sure to sign that petition and email it to Square Enix. I dont exactly know HOW to email it to Square Enix but I'm sure you guys are smart enough to figure it out lol. I'll be trying to figure it out too. Anyway, in the mean time, SIGN THE PETITION!!!

The URL again is: http://www.petitiononline.com/kh2fmus/petition.html

SIGN IT!!! And, if you can, FIND A WAY TO EMAIL IT TO SQUARE ENIX!!!

20. M00n3y Destiny Islands Resident

well, after reading the most recent interview with (Oh God I hope I spell it right) Nohuma(...) he said that he was impressed with the sales on the first day, considering that more then the half was imports. This has got to get him thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.