Nomura Discusses KH3 Re:Mind DLC w/ Famitsu

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

D9ZxhOyUYAAL1eK.jpg

In a recent interview with Famitsu, KH series director, Tetsuya Nomura, revealed a few details regarding the upcoming 'Kingdom Hearts III Re:Mind' DLC scheduled to be released this winter. A fully translated interview can be read below (courtesy of KHInsider):

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      With DLC's now on the table I feel like Final Mixes will no longer be a thing. I'm really curious how much this DLC is going to add to the story. KH3 left more questions than answers. >.<
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      So it was brought to my attention that, after Famitsu uploaded the entire interview on their website, there appeared to be some missing parts to the interview that included some additional info. I edited the translated interview to include the missing portions (courtesy of KHInsider).
    3. DeadDeadDead
      DeadDeadDead
      eh, looks okay. Was hoping a bit more but
    4. avensis
      avensis
      The release date is not yet fixed (winter 2019), but Square Enix wishes it is not too close to that of Final Fantasy VII Remake (March 3, 2020).
      Last edited: Dec 19, 2022