Noizy greets you with a noisy "Hello!"

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Noizless, Jul 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noizless Merlin's Housekeeper

Hiya! Name's Noizy! I'm glad to be here. I used this site a few years back for cutscenes for AMVs and just realized it had grown into a community! Wowza!

Anyway, like I said, glad to be here and I hope I can meet some wonderful people!

Oh, intro I guess. I draw! I write! I roleplay! I read! I game! I love sweets! My favourite anime includes Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, and Tokyo Ghoul. My favourite manga are Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, and Tokyo Ghoul (imagine that). My favourite authors are Stephen King and Michael Crichton. My favourite food is definitely pasta. Any pasta. As long as there's no alfredo sauce.

(Now some KH related stuff)
    Favourite character: Terra or Riku
    Favourite game: Birth by Sleep or KH: Unchained x
    Favourite weapon: Oblivion Keyblade
    Favourite world: Beast's Castle (I love Beauty and the Beast <3)

Wow, was this too long? I hope not. I tend to ramble and I think that's exactly what happened here. ^^'

2. Blaine Destiny Islands Resident

Hi Noizless,

You'll find that we have all 3 things that you like here roleplaying, writing section, and anime. I hope to see you around and let me know if you ever need anything.

3. Shuhbooty moon child

I loved reading your intro! I think you and I will be awesome friends! :D

Welcome to the forums! SUPER happy you decide to join! I hope you continue to stay with us.~ Also- Welcome! Need anything fee free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.