Nicknames

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Magick, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Do your parents or siblings make up weird names for you? Like names that shouldn't be said out loud lest you die of embarrassment? Please move this thread or delete it if it has been done before. Don't say your nicknames if you don't want to, but if you want to, have at it.

2. scarred_heart634 Traverse Town Homebody

I have a lot of embarrassing nicknames and of course kaytie you probably know them all, but my least favorite one is Gurdy. My dad wanted to name me Gurtrude for some weird reason and so he calls me Gurdy (short for Gurtrude) even though my name is Mayghann.

3. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

ive been calld mop head even though my hair flairs out straight.

4. childofturin Why?

None for a long time. The idiot guys in high school (I'm a nerd) called me philly cheese steak (my name is phil), but it didn't really bug me.

5. Cutsman Gummi Ship Junkie

well being named tyler sometimes i was called tiger. or the Worst was tiger paws

6. Azure Flame Banned

Well, some guys at school used to call me Big Wood, since my last name is Woodbury. And one time when I was younger someone asked me "Hey Woody, where's Buzz?"

7. Aura Goddess

Yes.I didn't like many of them. >>

There is one I hate, a lot, and I won't be putting it here. XD

And, when I was little, relatives loved me and some of them would call me Barbie. >> My dad called me that yesterday. D8<

8. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

I get Bunter by most of my friends. A lot of their parents know me by Bunter as well lol It started as a way of annoying me (my surname is Hunter) and has stuck for the past, what, 5 years?

9. Finale Wannabe Nobody

silly ¬_¬

i get called

Olivini

like italian...

10. Forever Love Life Without Limits

I'd rather not reveal my real name on the internet, but my mom told me when I was little, that while I was in the hospital after being born, the nurse's gave me a nickname (which has nothing to do with my real name). They put a bow in my hair and always called me "Malibu Barbie". xDD

11. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

When I was in middle school the principal mistook my name and thought it was Diablo. I never bothered to correct her for 2 years since it was pretty badass to be called the devil whenever she called me. Especially on the PA system.

Oh yea and my 8th grade English teacher called me the anti-christ all year for some reason. I think it was either because I made fun of god when we had to write a sentence for the class using a vocabulary word or when I called her fat.

12. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Well. Its not really a last name, but many people call me by my last name. And sometimes made strange variations or something, you'd laugh at how many they have given it. but mostly, even people that don't know me call me by my last name. In fact, one time a person was asking "Who's <insert name here>?" and the other said "He's <insert last name here>" and that's how he got it.

13. Jayn

Not really.
    My great grandma used to call me Pooh Pooh before she died.
    Didn't like that too much. >>;

14. Daydreamer

In elementary, I used to be called Ronald McDonald.
    In middle school, I was called Rolland.
    My family sometimes calls me Nello or Antonio.

15. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

Kata-Pig.... And the next time my sister calls me that I'll literally kill her.....

16. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Uh, lessee: Treetop, Big Mike, Lurch, Haggis, Moosehead...this list goes on forever.

17. Destined Working for WDW

I've gone by so many nicknames it's insane. Most are concerning my name or a variation on it: Big D, dp (CAUSE IT'S AN AMBIGRAM OMG) my last name, shades, Nascar, and on one occasion, Bob Saget stuck around for a few months.

18. T A F F Y シ Hollow Bastion Committee

Rambo >>

Don't ask

:3

19. Snow Princess King's Apprentice

all my friends in high school would call me "sharkbait" from finding nemo because in my freshman year i was the only one in my class and was the "new fish in the tank"

it was pretty embarrasssing, but i repsonded to it and still answer when people yell out "hey sharkbait!" and sometimes its followed by a loud "ooh haha!!"

XD

20. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I have quite a few nicknames. My dad calls me Chuchi or Chucha. My brother calls me Chini's. I got those nicknames cuz of my cheeks XD

Though my mom calls me kitty cuz I'm quite affectionate like one, hehe.