Newbie Incoming

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by DukeLawliet, Feb 8, 2017.

1. DukeLawliet Merlin's Housekeeper

Hi everyone! This is Blake/DukeLawliet, a new face on the forums! Cat (Cat~) introduced me to the forum. The two of us had played through the entire KH series over the summer, and we (the royal we) have a lot of thoughts. We still play a lot of games (FFXV was a recent one) and have a lot of thoughts.

You MAY have already met me as a 2 hour guest commentator (having just joined) on the 2.8 3D stream. Hope you had fun with me.

Outside of Squenix, I'm a recent college grad searching for work. I like to swim, write film and food reviews, and love tabletop games. Ask me about Jojo. I also cosplay, and you might get pics once in a while.

Any questions feel free to ask!

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

COSPLAY, YOU SAY?

Hi I'm Fearless and I am also a cosplay nerd.

3. DukeLawliet Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes Cosplay :) Latest ones have been Green from Pokemon Sun/Moon, P5Protagonist (Joker), and Rohan Kishibe in his midriff bearing outfit (with gummy tarantulas to eat!)

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

We (the royal we) are so glad that the pestering to get you to join finally payed off.

You already know to come to me if you have any questions and all that jazz. After all...
    [​IMG]

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hi there! Sadly I missed the DDD stream, but it's nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum!

6. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Ayyyyy Blake! Welcome Welcome!

I had so much fun streaming with you and Cat~ Hope you decide to stick around :D

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

SUP. I was the guy in chat screaming at y'all about Monstro. Enjoy your stay boyo, come get me if u run into any bullies

8. Path Light Merlin's Housekeeper

Hello DukeLawliet!