New Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance -Special Trailer-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sabby, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

[video=youtube;rAPBAm1GkHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAPBAm1GkHE[/video]​

Hello My Loves,

Square Enix is popping out with surprises! For Valentine's day they decided to give us a "SPECIAL TRAILER". A 9 minute video of awesomeness.
    I am a lost for words right now. There are likely some spoilers. Just as a caution.

Enjoy.

Happy Valentine's Day. <3

You can download the video from our Cutscene Archive by clicking here.

Or, if you are so inclined, you can click here and download it from Mediafire, courtesy of Llave. <3

The video has been subbed in English by goldpanner & KH13:
    [video=youtube;BssrlR_rdFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BssrlR_rdFc[/video]​

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sabby, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Dinny
      Dinny
      I'm literally screaming. Can I be anymore excited?! Apparently so. The ending of this thing? I'm so mind blown.
      This is absolutely beautiful, the perfect Valentine's day treat.

and yes, I barely understood what they were saying.
      I don't understand what I'm saying. This is just epic - beyond epic. Too much epic for words.

Dang, it's so beautiful.
    2. razor234
      razor234
      LOL I just told mike about this.

Isn't it amazing, the whole trailer just makes things even more interesting. everything seemed so epic and unbelievable, I cannot wait for this game, it looks like it may be one of the better ones and one that's very story driven.
      Too excited!
    3. Llave
      Llave
      EGADS! There are no words to describe that. Total mind-blown right now. I really wish there was a translation, that would be great.

It's like Young Xehanort is everywhere, I wonder if that'll be a huge part of the story. Everything's just so cool! Gah, I seriously want this game! Thanks Sabby for finding this pretty little gem!
    4. Plums
      Plums
      This trailer is now solidifying my theory of something really bad happening to Sora.

First the cover art with him falling, and now the ending of that trailer.
      I really do wonder what price freeing everyone will have on him. ._____.

Also, what is really interesting about this is that it appears Riku is ascending to the challenge.

Almost as if he and everyone else will save Sora fr once, instead of being saved by him.

Anyway, REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME.
      So many questions I have ;___________;

And the Dream Eater mnigames looks cool, and FANTASIA MICKEY
    5. starseeker3
      starseeker3
      ...I-i ccccan barely ttttype this ( slight from lack of sleep from the past 5 weeks and 2 days) but i am awestruck! square really didn't let us down this time!
    6. Noroz
      Noroz
      Pretty good trailer. I think "Yellow" May have a good point about the Sora being saved, because from what I can tell he becomes part of the Org XIII? (He seems to be sitting with them at approx 9:20)

Seems like it's going to be a pretty good game.
    7. VentusGR
      VentusGR
      Probably the most epic trailer i have seen in my life ! Every single part of it ............ i can't even ....... it's way more than just awesome or super awesome ......... it makes a category all for it self ! If this game is as cool or cooler than the trailer makes it seem like , then i can't even imagine what KH3 would be like ! Hope it comes out soon in Europe !
    8. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      CGI JEFF BRIDGES!

Just everything looks so amazing! At the end there, is that organisation XIII with young looking Xehanort as their leader? Man I need this game, now.
    9. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Passion! Yes!! I'm so happy!!! Best trailer ever!
    10. Korosu
      Korosu
      Oh my goodness. All of the emotions, all of them. 9:17-9:21, I was just squealing. Gah Everything just looks amazing. Thanks for the update, Sabby~
    11. Sabby
      Sabby
      I cried from watching this. So much emotions everywhere!

UPDATE: there is now a download link for the trailer, thanks to your fellow member Llave.
    12. Krowley
      Krowley
      Awesome new footage and game play.
      My favorite parts are the ones with Rinzler, Fantasia Mickey, and the 12 bullets that hit the ground and spawn 12 Cloaked nobodies.
      Also good to see BBS Master Xehanort making an appearance. Hope Nimoy gets to speak again.
    13. nickoboyzx
      nickoboyzx
      from most of all
      i think all the people that like kingdom hearts 3D
      will be like a robot
      from januari - march
      and keep on saying "i will buy 3DS and kingdom hearts 3D i don't care what my family said to me "
      right now that word are in my head
    14. Llave
      Llave
      To add to that, it's slightly shy of 200 MB, and is 720dpi. Enjoy guys, this one is a keeper~
    15. Te Deum
      Te Deum
      Oh God.

Kudos.

Nomura, you've done it again.

He has successfully lured me back to the beautiful world of Kingdom Hearts.

With all the anticipation towards the new game, I just kept waiting for a new trailer to no avail.

And now it's here.

IIIIIIII AAAMMMMMMM GGGEEEEEETTTTTTIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG MMMMIIIIIINNNNNDDDDDD FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKEEEEEDDDDDDD RRRRRRIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHTTTT NNNNOOOOWWWWWWW
    16. Stella Nox Fleuret
      Stella Nox Fleuret
      Damn, now I'm crying with happiness, excitement, and fangirlism. Throwing money at the screen again. ;_;

Just seeing more CG footage is pure bliss~~
    17. Shikou
      Shikou
      OMG! I hate myself for not waking up early enough to see the whole thing!
      Im going to wait in my classes till school is over just to see this! *sobs*
    18. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      After re-watching this several (billion) times, I've noticed a couple of things. That's definitely KH2 style older Sora and Riku talking to Yen Sid there isn't it? But Riku with short hair? In different points in the trailers it seems to show younger and older both talking to him. Why the age/clothes change? Interesting.
      Also, Ursula? Atlantica world then maybe??
      And final thing. I'm wondering about the significance of those pages flying around everywhere in the intro bit. Hmm.
    19. Llave
      Llave
      Xehanort Files, ancient text on the Keyblade War. That's my guess if there's anything behind that.