New KH3 Re:MIND DLC Info Revealed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

During the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra performance in Osaka, the series director, Tetsuya Nomura, made an appearance, and revealed some information about the upcoming DLC for 'Kingdom Hearts III':
    First off, a new trailer will be released next month, and the DLC's release date will finally be revealed (presumably with the trailer). Also, two new difficulty modes have been announced, called Fast Pass and Black Code. Fast Pass is an extremely easy mode that allows players to defeat enemies with one hit. Black Code, on the other hand, is an extremely difficult mode, allowing players to adjust difficulty to make things as hard as possible (ex. no healing). In addition to the difficulties, Photo Mode was revealed to get some additional features, allowing players to choose a location and pose with different characters, while also providing the player with the ability to include background effects. There will also be a Slideshow Mode, allowing players to create slideshows with their photos.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Is there any truth in that Shibuya/The World Ends With You is going to be a world in the DLC or is that just rumors for now?
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Only rumors as of now.
    3. Mixt
      Mixt
      I'm interested in Black Code since it can be fun to mess around with mechanical stuff like that. I'm just kinda worried that if it's being billed as a super-ultra-extreme difficulty mode then it might be using critical as a base and modifying from there, and KH3's critical was too much for me already.
    4. chessplayerjames
      chessplayerjames
      Does anybody know how much Re:Mind will cost? Or have an idea?
    5. Mixt
      Mixt
      Well DLC for FF15 ran $5 for the bonus episodes and $15 for the Royal Edition overhaul. So that's the general range. Hard to say past that though since we don't know much about how extensive Re:Mind will be.