Kingdom Hearts II need help on KH 2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by riku's_lover_1122, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku's_lover_1122 Moogle Assistant

Jack Sparrow keeps dying on me before i can defeat the enimy and if he dies then i do. I try to give potions and heal him but that I gotta worry about myself. What do I do? HELP!

2. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Well, all I can think of is... get all health items and spells together for preparation. Now, get your drive up b4 you go in. Whenever you get the chance... use Valor, and use alot of magic against Barbossa. If you'd like, Wisdom can help as well. Pay attention to any Reaction Commands, they are very useful in your defeat against Barbossa. Pay attention to Jack's HP as well, as he is ur necessesity. Good luck! If this strat. doesn't work, tell us.

P.S. Plz don't double post. A mod will tell you to edit if you do. ;)

3. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

First of all, do not triple post. Triple post is not good.

If you're findng it hard to keep Jack alive, try giving him items and good defence equipment. Just be sure to get it back from him after the battle. Try to heal Jack regularly if he's starting to take alot of damage.

4. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Well, if you needed the strat. for the 2nd time through, I'll make one right now...

Make up 75% of your stocked items in Magic refills and the rest HP. You wanna have Donal in your party, use Wisdom alot (if Grim Reaper's in Dark mode), and use MAGIC ALOT! Whenever you get all the coins added up he will turn into his normal self. Start using Valor if you can. If he tries to suck up the coins, hit him and use the Reaction command (I believe a RC is right there at the point). Keep using this strat. and if you need any more info, tell us. Good luck! ;)

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I got a tip. Don't heal him, or any of your partners. If they has the right ability, he'll be back alive in a few seconds. All partners barely do any damage anyway. Sora is the only one you need to keep alive.

6. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Aww, "Auto-Healing" is the ablility. I would have to agree as well if it's healing you need. Also, use some of Doanld and Goofy's healing abilities as well. Plus I think you can configure your party members to heal conservatively (sp?), which would help out alot. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.