Request Need a KH image slightly edited

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by EK123, Aug 17, 2012.

1. EK123 Merlin's Housekeeper

I need an image of Aqua in a cutscene with Ven or Terra. I need her removed from the image and I need it to look realistic.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Is there a specific image you want? Also is it an image of Ven/Terra without Aqua or just hte image of Aqua?

3. EK123 Merlin's Housekeeper

Any image from a cutscene will do but either Terra or Ven needs to be in the image. Or you could even just get an image from one of those fights where you have the other two characters as partners and be playing as Terra or Ven and just remove Aqua's health thing.

4. Misty gimme kiss

So on the cutout, you're looking for Terra or Ven (not both), in addition to Aqua?

I'll be happy to cut it out for you, might take me some time to find a proper image. I'm just making sure before I go looking.

5. EK123 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah the image has to have Terra/Ven (or both) and Aqua. Then Aqua just needs to be edited out, thanks for helping.

6. Misty gimme kiss

... Hold on, I'm sorry, I'm not quite clear on what you're looking for. You want a cutout of Aqua from a cutscene, right? If you're not going to use the background, does it matter if Ven or Terra are in it?

Or are you going to use the background?

7. EK123 Merlin's Housekeeper

Wait no. What I want is the image of the cutscene with Aqua gone. I need the background and I need it to look like she was never there. If you want it easier you can just get an image from one of the fights where you have all three characters and just remove her HP bar thing.