Anime Naruto Is in Its Final Phase

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Amaury, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I don't watch it that much, but this still makes me sad.

2. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Why was an announcement neccesary? I mean whoever reads the manga knows what is going on and that the plot is coming to a closure, though god knows when this will happen. The manga is in a hiatus till January so the anime will be filled once again with tons of filler episodes so i believe it will last for at least another year

I will miss Naruto and his universe but i think it is about time. The latest chapters had some horrible narrative and everything goes up and down in quality. It has dragged a bit too much.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I know it's happening, but just hearing it from the guy makes it seem kind of annoying. Just because soon as Naruto ends, there's 1 less manga for me to read without having to try something new. Still, I hope they can manage to top it off with a great ending, otherwise I might just have to go over there and knock some more chapters into that guy's head.

And you never know, while there's probably a 0.000001% chance of it happening, and if it even were, it'd probably just be like 1 or 2 extra chapters, we might get something with a time skip, like shaman king. But then again, Shaman king ended up continuing with another series, so like I said, who knows.

4. 61 No. B

I stopped watching Naruto a long time ago, but this news should come as a surprise to no one. Imo the series jumped the shark long ago. The manga is supposedly nearing the end which will in turn end the anime as well. It's about time if you ask me.

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

Don't get me wrong, Naruto is not the best story and it can have hella poo quality, but it is my kind of poo. ;~~~~; I'm gonna miss the Nar, it's always been fun to read the chapters when they come out and see where the series was gonna go. There are a lot of things in the story I dislike (Sakura being completely left behind, Sasuke pulling 10 OP power-ups out of his ass just for having eyes and being mad, etc.), but there a number of things I love in the show, like the Pain Arc, MINATO/KUSHINA/NINE TAILS FAMILY IN GENERAL, and just the message about it being up to the new generation to surpass the old and ending the cycle of hatred.

Idk. Naruto's not a super quality series, but I'm excited to see how it ends.

6. Jin うごかないで

I'm sad to see it go but really It's on it's last leg and it'll be good to see something new but however bad kishimoto's writing began to deteriorate Naruto will honestly always be apart of me