Manga Naruto Ending Soon

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Gamefreak103, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

2. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I think Kishimoto made the right call to end it while still being in the TOP 3 of Shounen Jump (Unlike Bleach that was obviously on the brick of being cancelled, because KT promised more 10 years, and now we are in the final saga).
    But I don't think he planned too well the battle against Kaguya, I hope he can give a befitting ending for the Naruto X Sasuke conflict without sounding cheap.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I think you could already see this one coming by reading the book itself. Still, 5 more chapters alone would make for an extremely quick last fight, that'll be sure.

4. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

You guys, Naruto has been my bby, husbando, all those things since I was like 12. I may not be caught up on the manga but I still love him forever. I'm definitely going to try and read the last few chapters. If Naruto doesn't end up Hokage after all that giant tree **** I will be so disappointed. I'm excited to see how he ends things.

5. Antidote Façade

Even though I haven't really caught up with it in a while, I'll definitely still be sad to see it end, since it has always just been there since I was a kid and I was really into it when I was younger. I really hope they do the ending justice. I've read bits and bobs on what's been happening now and then and it sounds really messy. Will probably start reading from scratch once it's over.

6. Dredica SNES was the best.

Yeah, the manga itself has obviously been coming to a close, but only five chapters left? That shocked me when I found out, honestly. I grew up with Naruto so I've been caught up with the manga for about over a year now...it's just going to be unreal when I don't wake up to read it anymore. I hope the chapters are extended, they owe Kishi at least the extra pages, and I doubt anyone would really argue about it.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

At the very least there should be an epilogue at the end. All of the manga I've read and enjoyed have always had an epilogue that shows the characters a few years later or so

8. Dredica SNES was the best.

I'm hoping for that, then. I think everyone needs to see Naruto be Hokage, people who follow it closely still and even people who don't. It'd be such a let-down if we don't see that. But a canon movie called The Last: Naruto the Movie is coming out in December, but I don't really want that to be the epilogue that ties everything together. It still wouldn't feel official if it wasn't in manga form someway. Maybe the movie comes out then a chapter follows it, I don't know. I just want closure with the manga, not a movie.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I seriously doubt that Naruto movie has anything to do with the ending. Or if it does, it's not going to be the actual ending. I'm sure The Last quite literally means the last

10. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

time to predict what going to happen. will naruto use the talk no jutsu and prevent sasuke for taking over the leaf village or sasuke will kill naruto and become hokage?