Kingdom Hearts II Namine = Kairi's nobody?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Roxazthelight, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

is that? Namine is without X and not Kairi's random alphabet, why Namine is kairi's nobody?

2. Dredica SNES was the best.

Thats only for organaztion XIII that they have X's in their names.

3. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

only orginization 13 have names like that.

4. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Yep.Only the organization.Wait a second.How did Kairi get a nobody when she wasnt turned into a heartless?!!

5. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Well technically Kairi never lost her heart, but in KHI Sora has it. Then he lost it and it returned to Kairi, and Sora became a heartless.

Meh, stupid explanation, just go watch one of the hollow bastion cutscenes (don't remember which) if you want to get it.

6. Amber PLUR

Namine and Kairi both come from the same japanese root word which means "sea" or "ocean".

7. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Kairi lost her heart, but since she was so pure of light and her heart wasn't lost to darkness, her body stayed the same while Namine appeared elsewhere.

Sora committed suicide to release both his and her heart so they would return to where they came from.

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

*spoilers* (like anyone cares at this point)

I've got a thread that goes in depth on the whole KH death thing, Kairi is an interesting one. Two lead theories on it, and a rarer crazy third one.

1) Kairi died back at destiny islands, but being pure of heart doesn't have the darkness needed to create a heartless. Her heart found refuge inside of Sora's. The game give the impression that it happened through the legend of the poupu fruits (on the cave wall), while the Ansem reports say Kairi did it on her own (Probably because Sora's heart was willing since he was in love and all). I'll let you make that judgment for yourself. Anyway at that point Namine was born since a heartless should of been created but wasn't because lack of darkness.

2) When Sora sacrifices himself a heartless is created and since the two heart's were merged together Namine and Roxas were born. This also explains why Namine didn’t have Kairi’s body like most nobodies do. She didn’t exist to have the empty body but when Namine was created Kairi’s heart reclaimed her body so Namine couldn’t have it.

3) Both theories are to some degree right and Kairi has two nobodies.

And now I've made things both simpler and a hell of a lot more confusing at the same time. I feel special.

9. Repliku Chaser

This has been asked elsewhere and answered already. There is no real theory about it as the Ansem Reports (Real ones by DiZ Ansem) say what happened.

So, if these are accurate, when Sora used the Dark Keyblade to unlock his Heart he used Darkness, which then caused the forming of Namine and Roxas simultaneously because her Heart was out of her body for that moment before it went back to it. She had no Darkness herself so when her Heart went to Sora in the cave, she did not form Namine there. The Dark Keyblade was the motivator for the transition to occur.

10. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Ansem (real or fake) was no doubt intelligent but is not omniscient. Many people wouldn't dream of putting all their faith in one man in real life, but swear to the Ansem reports like the bible of Kingdom Hearts or something. Ansem and Xehanort have both been proven wrong outside of text but people state their opinions and theories in the reports as facts.

I'm not saying that the reports are necessarily wrong, but you can't say for sure that they are right either. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Square through us some red herrings in there.

Edit: OK that extension makes me a bit happier since you mentioned that it could be wrong. It just annoys me when people go "You're wrong. This is the way it is because the repots said so"

11. Repliku Chaser

Yes, as I said, IF they are accurate. To me, it pretty much makes sense that it happened with the Dark Keyblade's involvement because Kairi, having no Darkness in her Heart, had to have some kind of Darkness to form Namine. I'm 95% sure that the Ansem Report is correct but who knows...it may be possible there is something we are missing.

12. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Even though like everybody has said it... it is only he Org that has X's

Namine was never in the org.

I've always wondered why they didnt take her in

13. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

thanks! now i know!

14. Sexy Sheva Banned

It's in the Ansem reports if you read them

Ansem explains everything

15. Repliku Chaser

She probably didn't want to go along with the master plan since it was bad so they made her a prisoner instead of offing her because she was also weak willed enough to be manipulated at the time and could be controlled and her powers were very useful. That would be the best guess at this time I can make since she did what Marluxia wanted because she was lonely at the castle and all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.