Name this book

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Heart ❤, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Have you ever forgotten the name of a book , but remember what it was about? Well this is the place to ask to see if anyone might just knoiw about the book your talking about :)

Title: I think it's a one letter word that starts with A
    What is the book about: It's about a girl who is an grade A student and she gets pregenet. When she has the baby she throws it in a trash bag in the trash. When the polic find the baby the somehow find out that the baby's hers and she's arrested. she pleds not guilty and she goes juvi while she awaites tril. And i remember at the end she wants to pled guilty and her lawer said she'll get her a nice deal.

Can someone please tell me the name of this book. I really wanna reread it and see if there's a sequal.

It was a really good book. I found it at one of the library's to went to but I cant even remember the name of the library i went to or even if the book was in the young adult ot children's part of the library XD

I HAVE FOUND THE BOOK!!!!!!! It's called After by Amy efaw

2. Stardust Chaser

Okay, well even though the book is found I'm going to leave this open in case anyone else is looking for a book; but just letting you know guys, I had to delete a few posts. If you don't have any info about the book or another one to ask for, please don't post here =P. Thanks!

3. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    I remember reading an awesome book about how a school's security could be so amped up that it begins to feel more like it's under a totalitarian government. I always want to recommend it to others to let them also be more aware if a school starts to have more and more absurd tight restrictions.
    Anyway, I remember it was a peculiar title and that the cover of the book had the title spray painted on a school building with a police officer or guard of some sort shining a flashlight onto it. The story starts off with a school shooting that is somewhat close to the main character's school. From there, that protagonist's school gains a new head of security or something and he/she(can't remember) start implementing new policies and restrictions. They even start to brainwash the parents somehow into supporting them and not listen to their kids. Any student that misbehaves or tries to go against the system disappears to die in a camp in a desert with no one knowing what happened to them.
    So, if you find it, it's a good read. I, too think it might's been one word. It might've also started with an "A".

4. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Need Help Remembering a Title

Hopefully someone can help, I've exhausted all other resources and searches aren't coming up with anything.

A student lent me this book when I was student teaching last spring, and I loved it. I'd like to read it again, and maybe see if there's others in the series, but I can't remember the book's title.

All I can remember is it's about a boy named Nick, who lives in Las Vegas. On his birthday he learns he is a descendant of Houdini, and also learns that the rest of his family are skilled magicians and wizards. It was kind of like the movie "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" but I'm pretty sure that's not the title.

If anyone has any idea what book this is and can lend a girl a hand, that would be super awesome. I wanted to make a trek to the library and check out a few books, and this was the top of the list.

5. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Magickeepers: The Eternal Hourglass

A simple Google search brought me to this.

6. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Yep, that's it. And looks like there's another book in the series as well. Going to have to get them both.

Thanks for your help, that one was really racking my brain trying to remember the name.

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

When I was little, I read a book about the Civil War from a little boys point of veiw. I think he had a sister that believed it was okay to have slaves, but he thought it was wrong. He had a best friend that did a demosntration in school of how the slaves are treated, and the boy had an adult friend who was a former slave, and he was really into debates. The little boy wanted to be a debater when he grew up, too. I want to get it for my little sister. I think she would enjoy it. Any ideas?