Video My Vids^_^

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by ryan9234, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan9234 Traverse Town Homebody

2. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Your first one, is a bit weird, you took the opening's and ending and slightly changed them, barely any editting was done, personally they were best as they were, maybe it would of been better if you used a different song and mixed them up a bit.

Your second video:

I liked that intro, that was very nicely done, for the most part it was good, timing was good, though you did drag out a few scenes, but there is something that confuses me, some parts are very nicely done and has good timing, while others were just dragged out scenes, but when the second song kicked in it got better, but at times some of the scenes you used seemed random. As for use of effects, it was pretty good considering you were using WMM. But the main grip i have was the song choice, it's never a good idea to use the songs from the game, it shows lack of originality and it's a bit dull, by using a different song that isn't from the OST shows you are thinking about everything careful, if you know what i mean, song choice is a vital part of an AMV. Also i would reccomend sticking to one song, not 2 you don't want you video to be to long 3-4 minutes is best.

But overall you have alot of potenial, i can see you are a good editor, all you need is a bit of advice and tips to make a great AMV, i look forward to your other videos

6.9/10 - Good AMV with a few flaws

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.