Dream Drop Distance My theory on Young Xehanort

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Loxare, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I already posted this in another thread, but I wanted to hear your opinions on it. It's pretty much my opinion on why Young Xehanort appears in 3D.

Since 3D takes place in a dream, I'm thinking that this Young Xehanort is an embodiment of Xehanort's memories, the ones he lost when he got rid of Terra. People sometimes get dreams of things that actually happened, like remembering something while you're sleeping. Anyways,m aybe in the process of freeing the worlds trapped in the dream, Sora and Riku accidentally free Xehanort's memories as well, leading into KH3 when they have to defeat a fully revived Xehanort.

2. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

When I read the summary of KH3D, I thought the same as you, all these worlds are "asleep" so it is not strange that they're cast in the past.
    It seems that all Xehanort's are time traveling by some strange means... and it was for that purpose that he "left his body" and thus became a heartless (as Ansem) and the nobodys being nothing can also time travel, IMO!. It seams that for being able to "time travel" it is necessary for you to leave your flesh... so is just like a dream.. but is real(?)

3. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought the time travel theory over but I don't think Nomura would include it. If Xehanort could use time travel, wouldn't he travel back to BBS to prevent himself from failing to create the X-Blade and losing his memory, both of which were major setbacks for him. I think that Xehanort we see in 3d is just a memory fragment.

Another theory I had was that Xemnas and Ansem SoD in 3D are the same ones that Sora and Riku beat in KH1 and 2. Similar to how the worlds started dreaming when they fell to the darkness, maybe Xemnas and Ansem SoD started dreaming when they were defeated. I thought that they were provoking Sora and Riku into defeating them again so they can wake up as Xehanort again.

4. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

In this video you will see what I am talking about i seems that one cannot change the past "while time traveling" and M. Xehanort convicced himself that his methods in bbs were wrong as he didn't meet the critirea of 13 dark hearts and 7 light ones, so the X-blade at Bbs was doomed from the start

[video=youtube;dgC04HG7I0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgC04HG7I0A[/video]
    (look at 5:00 in order to cross time you must cast aside your flesh)