Dream Drop Distance My TGS review of kingdom hearts 3-ds

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Blader, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Okay, since the second day of TGS is in full swing, I have decided to give a review for 3-D. Sorry if it sounds like a rant, just respect my opinion.

First, the outfits. The new, shiny, glorious outfits. My only problem with them is the age. Sora's younger, and I can't tell how old Riku is. But Sora's younger, not older, like most(if not, I'm a crazed fan), thought the outfits were going to be for the older versions, a shiny, new, post kh2 outfit.

The enemies. Dream eaters. Wonderful name. You should have left it at that. Goblins? Compared to Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, and the other monsters, goblins sound really cheesy compared to them. I don't mean to be harsh, but I was hoping for some kind of Anti-characters/heartless, similar to Anti-Saix and Anti-Riku from Days. But there's heartless, you say. Yeah, but since Sora's dealing with memories again, you could have a anti-form of Xion, Roxas, Axel, Namine, Aqua, Ven and Terra to represent the bad memories and, in part be Dream eaters. Sounds better than gobilns to me.

The partners. A dog and a bat? Really? I was thinking a new human, like Neku (who I don't know why he's even here...) I was expecting a 'ghost' of Roxas, Axel, Xion, Namine, Kairi, Aqua, or terra, or for Riku, Vanitas. It may sound crazy, but when go up against a anti-form and you have the same ghost, you fight solo versus the Anti. You can do the y-button dual attack, but a dog and bat?(that's twice I've mentioned that...) I like my idea better than the game. Sorry if I offend, I'm just saying.

On a another note, Where KAIRI? Hello? Love interest lacking much? (here I go...)
    I mean, really? No kai? No hint of Kai? Why?!?

The worlds are fine, and I think I could stand the connect-the-dots holy point system, and Neku.

Thoughts? Concerns? Comments?

2. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

I kinda agree with the enemies thing. I think Dream Eaters sound more...I dunno, "professional" than goblins.
    The partners, I thought, were a bit...well I dunno. If you think about it though, they seem to represent Goofy and Donald, Goofy being the dog, Donald being the bat.
    As for Kairi not being there, this is more centered around Sora and Riku, about their dreams they have. I'm sure Kairi will make some sort of appearance though.

3. Shift Chaser

This is needed for the story, Riku's also KH1 Age.

The dreams are the test of Mark of Mastery, Kairi held a Keyblade for roughly 3 minutes, putting her there would be like having finals on the first day of school.
    Plus, we don't know ANYTHING about the story other than the fact they're in dreams and it's Sora and Riku's test, for all we know, she could be there watching them all the time, or doing something actually important like the BBS FM secret video suggests. Just wait.

4. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

thank you for getting my point, instead of shrugging it off like anybody else would. I'm not saying have her show up, no, no, just no. Having her being shown training or wathcing, now that's good. I still don't like goblins. although, i did have the idea of dream eaters being heartless, nobodies, and unversed combined into one ultra-bad enemy. It'd be like combining A darkside witha twilight thorn and then having both of those cover a trinty armor. epic as all get-out.