My life is always a mess =(

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by T3F, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T3F Chaser

Well, recently, my two best friends in the whole world ditched me! They said I was too 'weird' for them and that I belong in the Geeky group (why did I put a capital there?) Anyway, we are a very small school. In fact, there's only 19 girls in the grade! So there's only two groups. The other group being the real b* tchy girls. I joined their group and I love it! I have never been more comfortable in my ife! But, I keep getting a bad vibe from them, like they're going to turn on me or something. Thoughts? :cold:

2. Repliku Chaser

Well...if they aren't nice girls, there is probably a high chance your intuition is right. I'd listen to it and well, I've never liked school groups so I just talked to whoever and was nice to whoever unless they were rotten to me. I think groups that are cliquish like that just hold people down but if I were you I'd just be careful and perhaps try to make friends in other groups in case the worst happens if they are 'that' tight knit. I wish you luck and hope that nothing bad happens.

3. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

If you're getting a bad vibe, there's probably a reason for it. Maybe you should try and be friends with people in the "Geeky" group. Geeks are nice people too.

4. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Gah. I hate it when others stereotype people. So annoying. -_-

Anyway, obviously your two friends weren't your "best friends in the whole world", now were they? =/ That's unfortunate, but now that you are hanging out with people you can be comfortable with, that's good. But, on the other hand, you have the feeling that they're going to ditch you, right? I say go with your gut feeling and try to get out of it when that feeling gets worse. Don't get so deep that you can't get yourself out. I've been there. Not a pretty place. -_-

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

DA is still on that trip, eh

i can´t believe they did that to you, anyways, since youre in the ¨popular¨ group, i suggest that you keep it so, even though you may not like them, try to be on safe territory even if it is unstable, considering they might turn on you.

at least until you can get things cleared up.

6. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Have you ever seen The Bad Girls Club? Friends with bad attitudes tend to turn on each other when there is nobody else to pick on.

7. Misty gimme kiss

Nine out of ten times, the "geeky" kids seem to be nicer than the other. =/

Or that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night. But seriously, if these girls dropped you on your ass like that, do you really want to be friends with people like them?

8. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Look. The fact that you used to be in the geek group may give them fuel for the fire if you accidental upset them. I have dealt with these kinds of people before and the ones they care about are themselves. Take the time to think things over and come to a decision based on what you know to be true.

9. T3F Chaser

Ok, theres another problem

My school is VERY prejudiced. They take your personality from anything you do so you have to be careful. Except that you cant look like it because they'll judge you on that. If I join the geeks (who by the way, are all boys) then they'll think I've lost hope, coming back to the older rumour that I was emo. damn.
    I've already screwed things up and its only my 2nd year at high school. maybe I should stop worrying about it. Just sit with the girls and see what happens

And, DA was one of the girls that ditched me.

10. Skyru Destiny Islands Resident

From what I know about your school, the geeky boys are a good bunch of blokes. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm one of them. >_<)

However, if your best friends ditched you, thats not on, so you shouldn't stand for that. Now if you feel comfortable with these girls, then maybe you should stick with them for now. But if you feel like you are going to be betrayed, honestly and truely then I wouldn't recommend getting involved.

However, its always good to have people to hang around with. I suppose people will tell you different things, but its really something that you should let your gut feeling decide. I hope I could help.

11. Chevalier Crystal Princess

wow, i never would have expected her to do that...

man, the people in your school , really, REALLY , need to grow up.

i mean, if their friedships are merely based on such petty things, then they don't deserve to even have social lifes.

you shouldn't have to take that, and i expected you and DA to be above the whole appaerance thing, but i won't hold it against you, because the pressure is hard.

it sucks to be in your possition.

12. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Ur intuition is most likely right. Fact is that if they are *****y girls, then they can turn on you in a snap. if not now, then later they will

13. Scott Pilgrim Banned

My two best friends in the whole world died within this year. One was a car crash an the other was cancer. Count your blessings, instead of visiting you friends, you could be visiting their tombstones.

14. Chevalier Crystal Princess

no, she doesn't have any blessings, because she doesnt have any friends.

and im sorry to hear about your friends, but this is not a pity contest.

at least you had friends, she only has people who will turn their backs on her.

15. Fellangel Bichael May

Very sad of being ditched. I know how you feel. But really, they aren't your friends if they do that. If they took something from you and leave, they've just used you to do their biddings (hope they didn't take anything from you)

16. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

This is true. You may be having fun now, but it will end. You really should re-evaluate your current list of "friends".

17. T3F Chaser

Thanks for the help guys. one of the main b* tches left the school today. Now only one of them are the problem. other than that, I think I'm gonna be ok! If I have any more problems, I know who to turn to. Thanks guys.

And Skyru, dude I might not show it, but you and your friends are a bloody awesome bunch

18. tSG1 Chaser

Maybe then you should try to turn to people that actually accept you and welcome you instead of having a "unstable" relationship. That's what i did.

19. P Banned

Seriously, geekishness is the best choice. You are less likely to end up in a sticky situation, and peer pressure does not work for one simple reason: you have no where to fall to. If you are at the bottom of the social ladder, you can get back to the first rung with ease.

Take it from me, geeks are by far the coolest social clique.

20. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

Quoted for truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.