Kingdom Hearts III My Last Theory: Saving Terra

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Dravoo, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

People on here have been rather nice and responsive to my junk so I wanted to share my last theory. I used to do theories a lot but as the series has went on and got more convoluted, patchworked and so on I've lost the drive to bother.

This was and is the last one I made since I felt most if any other things were talked to death or exhausted. It's quite long so if your bored give it a go, hope you like it. :)

[​IMG]

It’s just a small thing but Aqua -somehow- talks to Terra while wandering the Dark Realm.

Granted we know that Xehanort is trying to use the situation to find Ven ANNNDDD granted we don’t know which version of Xehanort it really is since Terra mentions she only sees him how she wishes too-

BUT!!!
    The fact remains that while one or more Xehanorts, who have Terra bits mixed in, are running around the worlds at this moment.

I.e, this means that this is more in-game proof of Terra being in multiple places. Some version is with the Lingering Will armor, part of him is in at least two to three Xehanrots and then we have this version here talking to her in hell The Dark Realm.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

I just realized...I should've made this part of the Data theory, it'd theoretically help Terra just as much as the others.