Dream Drop Distance multi-player?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Shinichi Izumi, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

okay i heard rumors, and mu and my friend are gonna get the 3ds and probably KH3D so what do you all think?

is multiplayer a possibility?

2. Misty gimme kiss

Well, BBS had it, as did Days (I believe?), so I'd say it's a definite possibility. I don't think it was expanded on in some of the major titles (KH1, KH2) because the PS2 didn't have online multiplayer.

Edit: Well, correction, it did, but I don't believe it was very good...

3. Kayate King's Apprentice

Multiplayer is a HUGE possibility.
    Days and Birth by Sleep had it, why not Dream Drop Distance?
    I'd like it to be like BBS's, and include something where you can battle your partners.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

I believe there is quite a possibility that such a thing may be integrated into KH3D. After all, it is a portable game, and so far, each portable KH game has some form of multiplayer.

If there is to be one, my guess is there may be a "avatar sector" for "trading or playing" with each other's Dream Eaters, and a BBS version of some "reaper's game" or some sort.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Ooh, multiplayer. I love and hate this idea at the same time. As said before, Days and Birth By Sleep had it, and it worked out fairly well, so for Dream Drop Distance, I think it would be a good idea.

One thing is though, and I'm sure they could easily fix this, what other characters besides Sora and Riku would they add to the multiplayer character roster?

6. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

well, on the first DEMO that came out before the day of TGS he had donald and goofy.

7. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
  8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

It could be like Days, where you only play as Roxas single player but in the multiplayer you have a choice of the whole Org. In theory, they could be used again.
    ALong with Gonald, Goofy, Mickey. I think anyone who has ever been in a fight in the KH Universe.

9. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I could also see partner characters like Neku and Quasimodo in there too. Terra, Aqua, and Ven would also be really cool to add.

10. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I could see it working like battling your friend's dream eaters or mini games.

Maybe add Terra, Aqua, and Ventus as secret unlockables for doing certain things in both single player and multiplayer.

11. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep has it so why not?
    It would be a big possibility. If not then mini-games to play with friends and on wifi like the wifi-club thing in the Pokemon games where you can play mini-games with people all around the world. That is what I hope they would do.

12. smeen Destiny Islands Resident

Well, I think there's a huge possibility Streetpass might be intergrated with said multiplayer. After all, it's a great system that should be used a lot more if you ask me.

13. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

okay i get that, but if you can fight as any character (org XIII and original personas, and all the keyblade wielders) on multiplayer against your friends,

this game is gonna sell like water

14. smeen Destiny Islands Resident

Oh yes it would! But it sounds a bit too much to ask, especially the OC-part... Fighting together with your friends as teammates would be pretty nice though... Maybe a multiplayer where you can play a friendly Dream Eater would be cool too.

15. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

I'd love to see it, though I only hope SE would put effort into making dedicated servers so there's not too much lag. I'd like to see some kind of Co-operative campaign of some sort.

16. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

This would be pretty cool, especially if the best ideas from BBS and Days are implemented into it. The idea of Terra, Aqua and Ven as unlockable characters sound awesome too.