Most Verbose

Discussion in '2013' started by Misty, Aug 21, 2013.

?

Most Verbose

Poll closed Aug 28, 2013.
  1. What?

61.2%
  2. Ars Nova

8.2%
  3. Genocider Shou

4.1%
  4. Amaury

6.1%
  5. Twilight_Nobody13

6.1%
  6. LARiA

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

Cycle One: "Most" Nominations; Thread/Group Nominations
    Cycle Two: Writing, Video Editing, Art Nominations; Roleplaying Nominations
    Cycle Three: Best/Worst Nominations
    Cycle Four: General Nominations

Vote away!

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Keyblade Spirit here.

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

LARiA. She can post paragraphs about spandex wearing peeps without breaking a sweat.

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Obviously: What?

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

I chose What? as a response to the question.
    Mostly because I had to google verbose.

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

What? kind of a question is this. We all know who's going to win. Obvsly it's going to be Kitty. Wait, no ... What?

7. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Oh, you lot. Your game is amusing, cute I daresay-- but it strays from the actuality of things. We all know that I am as verbose as a deaf mute, as succinct as I am crystalline. Plums, Jiku, Ars Nova: a triad of jesters, to be sure. For when have I not jumped straight to the point; refrained from plummeting headfirst into the fray? I can appreciate fine raillery, I've played the part of a jolly Merry-Andrew myself from time to time. I've applied the makeup, donned the iconic red nose. I visit the Circus when the Circus is in town! But this is a separate matter entirely. No, I do not condone the goofs aforementioned because...

An event so prestigious as these awards should not merit such flippancy. Those who have been graced with the trait of Witticism since birth are morally obligated to apply it with care. The Greek goddess Baubo may protect you from harm's way, but she is old and frail with age. For every sly, cutting remark that's caused her grief, the grandmother back on Gaia gains a wart. Your own Yiayia! And mark my words, she will be cognizant of the origins thereof. She will pale, and her hair will go white as the Lilies bordering the river Lethe. Shame upon you, shame upon your whole family. Parents, children, grandchildren, extended family; nary a blood relative of that putrid lineage is exempt. May the Gods above have mercy, albeit not one of you deserve it. Yes, your souls could rot in purgatory for all I care...

May Lethe wash away your grandmother's remaining memory, whatever residue is left after the consequences of your misdemeanors take effect. As her body drifts lazily down the stream towards Elysium, may you remember. May you repent. You applied falsehoods to an innocent virgin's person, you accused a deaf mute of being 'verbose.' You made out to be what was not, you stole the spotlight from a valuable member of society. You sent your Yaiyai to an early death, and you have condemned your heirs to the same fate as well. Like the Titan Atlas, you three shoulder the weight of unborn children as punishment. You were witty to the very end, but your applications of said Wittiness were misapplied.

But I suppose that's beside the point, isn't it? Indeed. What's done is done. I am about as verbose as a deaf mute, as succinct as I am crystalline. To put it briefly, Ashwin deserves that award.

Wait. Hold on...! It seems we have yet to finish here. My servant has something else to say, and it is the following:

Well said, Lucky! I CONCUR.​

8. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Is this a positive category or a negative one?

Also, this is relevant:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.