Most Emotional Anime Opening & OSTs for you?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jin, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to post this into Movie's & Media > Anime or here so I just posted here anyways. Me personally I've recently been reminiscing of all the openings I've watched for anime's since I was 7-8 years old really. The one that's stuck in me today that brings back so many memories and emotion would have to be Sign by flow for Naruto shippuden opening 6 the worst thing was that it outlined everything that would happen at the time and I didn't even read the manga for it back then. It was a really sad time for me but the opening is really brilliant as well.

2. Mysty Unknown

Well, After I played the game for this anime, and then saw it play as the Opening for the anime, I nearly get emotional every single time I see it. I think its just because I've made a connection with the characters and the music brings it out of me. So I tend to get a tad emotional when it plays.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

This right here is one of the most feels-heavy anime I've watched ever. Never expected to like it nearly as much as I do.

4. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Pretty much my sig. This is the only opening to any show that I had a very weird feeling about.

5. Jin うごかないで

I've changed the thread title for a bit more variety mainly to find out some of the OSTs for Anime or Anime games in general. Of course right now mine are all from UNS series the one thing that CC2 did amazingly with the UNS series was always and I mean this through every UNS game I've played that they have ALWAYS made a good choice when it comes to OSTs this is the main reason so many cried at UNS3 anways here are some of the most emotional OSTs I've heard during my life.

One of my most favourite Anime's of all time Guilty crown. This sound track was always amazing and gave me so many goosebumps.

Sakura's good fight. Honestly even thought Sakura is a poorly written character the game makes her seem so much better at times. This was the battle she gained some of my respect in and I absolutely love the OST that goes with it gives me goosebumps every time.

Crashing waves coast. Amazing battle field with an amazing OST one of my most favorite to use in UNS3

Seeking answers. The very moment I start listening to this OST I get serious goosebumps but also feel so sad. It was the music used for the Naruto vs Sasuke battle in UNS3 amazingly done.

Again amazingly done. Their initial fight in shippuden which made the fight really amazing.

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

There are so many I could say. This stuff practically raised me, and the themes attached to some of the older shows get me every time.

But nothing.

I say NOTHING.

Gets me up on my feet.

GETS ME TO STAND UP AND SHOUT.

Like Through the Night.

SEMENAI DE!

KESANAI DE!

MAKENAI DE!

DARE DATTE MOTTERU HAZUUUU, YUZURENAI MONOOOO

7. Antidote Façade

I'm surprised this one hasn't been posted yet;

It's such a good song and really sets the tone for a great, melancholy anime.

As far as OSTs go, my favourite hands down has to be anamnesis from Another. It's just so hopelessly, hauntingly depressing. I love the string arrangements, the piano and the lyrics. The meaning behind the song is basically what the whole anime is about.

Another favourite is Zakuro (Pomegranate) from Hellsing Ultimate. It plays at quite a sad scene, and I thought it was just a really powerful song. I was surprised upon searching for the lyrics translation that they are actually quite lustful and sexual. It's kind of about craving someone and like, wanting to tear them apart and...comparing their insides to a pomegranate. >_> /ramble

8. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

Natsu vs Dist from the Fairy Tail movie

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

PREPARE FOR NAR NINJA TUNES

This was such a mood whiplash after the fourth opening for the show. It's very melancholy and entirely serious, which reflects the overall mood of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. Naruto looking down in the opening, Sasuke reaching down to grab his headband thinking of Naruto/Sakura, and then letting it and them slip between his fingers as he thinks about Itachi and Orochimaru's promised power...

that opening kills me, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS

First off this song is so good. It's got a lamenting quality to it, and that feeling gets doubled because this is when Asuma dies. 8') And they show that fight and how he basically had his fate sealed. 8'))))))))))

This season was basically the "let's deconstruct ALL the yugiohs". It was so sad and despair filled I felt like I would have been watching a completely different show if not for the duel monsters and incredibly dragged out duels. But this season (subs only tho, 4Kids dropped the ball so hard with the dub) was pretty great, as was Season 4.

10. Jin うごかないで

I think blue bird killed a lot of people at one point. That and sign by flow really got to me at points I used to listen to them when I was sad oddly enough they both made me feel better at the time Blue bird was my favorite opening.
    Personally I got back to watching the current naruto anime. I love the new two openings along with Moshimo.

Nico touches the walls have been a big favorite of mine along with SID

11. Shuhbooty moon child

For OSTs Eureka Seven is my number one. All of the music gets me going .. Sometimes its so emotional I gear up and others I'm ready to make a change. Motivated.

12. Jin うごかないで

I've still got to watch AO and rewatch the original because I never focused while watching it. i remember by main focus of watching it was because the MC Renton looked so cool but I never watched it properly because my attention was on other anime's at the time :C could you post a few of the OST's?

13. Shuhbooty moon child

I didn't watch any of the AO episodes simply because it wasn't even remotely close to the first animd series. I hate the internet sometimes. Running things for me xD

14. Jin うごかないで

AH I'm pretty sure I've heard that 2nd one in a lot of AMV's it's got me very hyped and motivated I never knew what the song was though because I never bothered to look at the descriptions D:

15. Shuhbooty moon child

Yeah it was popular for a long time. People have made a lot of remakes for it, but I love the original best. <3

16. Jin うごかないで

For the ost? or for AMV's that use the ost?

17. Shuhbooty moon child

That people used it in there AMVS. Its one of the popular tracks on the most tho.

18. Jin うごかないで

Yeah I've heard it in a lot of AMV'S along with a lot of mark petre songs isn't exactly an anime ost but his compositions make me really motivated and hyper

19. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Ahhh I love anime ost =). Probably could pick some of Naruto's ost as I've seen it grow, but I think it will grow even further in me once it is over... For me now, If there was only one ost to save, it would be Rurouni Kenshin (samurai x) , all of them make me so nostalgic, but not only that I can feel a deep catarse in it, when it was over I wasn't even just sad , by that OVA ending in that Kenshin died.. I was sad that there would never be another Samurai X for me.. and I crave for it! Because of that I will leave this awesome song:

20. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Opening....? Uhh.... Hm.

Hm

Probably the second opening for Gundam 00. Just... makes me think a lot about the events that unfolded in that series and has that "we're at this point" feel right from the get go.

BUT YOU WANTED EMOTIONAL

I feel this ENDING always got me emotional and I don't even feel like I need to explain it. This outro happened during one of my favorite closing moments to an episode of any anime.

No, this doesn't capture the moment I was talking about BUT THIS GIVES ME CHILLS TOO