Site News More Pin News!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Lauriam, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Everyone, thank you for such a great reception to the Munny system and Pin Shop! We had a lot of fun putting it all together and we're just getting started! :D

Due to the reception and feedback, we're doing two new things for the Pin Shop, to give you more goodies! And both revolve around User Submitted pin designs!

First, a contest! We're going to create two new permanent Usergroup Exclusive pins, one for Contributors and one for Premiums, designed by one of you! There are Submission Threads in your respective sections, so go check it out to find out how to enter your designs!

Second, not so much a contest as much as an indefinitely ongoing perk, again for Premiums and Contributors! Users in these groups will also find Submission threads to submit as many regular Shop Pin designs as they want. Every month, the staff will select one of these submissions, turn it into a pin, and put it for sale in the shop for 1 Munny! Yep, just 1 Munny to get a User Created, super limited edition Pin! :D

The very first pin, designed by Cstar, is already up for sale, so check it out! It will never be for sale again so snatch it up while you can, it's just 1 Munny! :D

Thank you all for your response to the Shop, I'm so happy you love it! <3

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

ooh, i'm excited to get back into the swing of making pins. this'll be fun.