Monkey in Toy story 3 is from a horror film!

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Cloud.Strife., Jul 26, 2010.

1. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

in toy story 3 creep you out, i mean it did to me, those eyes were exceedingly creepy and, and the reason why? It's from a horror film called Monkey Shines, and lesson in fear made by the guy who made night of the living dead, etc etc. poster for movie shown below having that thing come alive on you is NOT cool.

Attached Files:

2. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

its not the monkey from monkey shines...its the monkey from the cover of monkey shines

3. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Moved to Disney Galaxy.

And that's quite a generic old toy that's in a lot of movies creepy or comic relief. So it's not very horrific IMO. I've not seen Toy Story 3 yet so I'll have to take your word for it being used in a creepy method xD

4. xAquaLinax Destiny Islands Resident

That monkey scared the crap out of me when I went to see Toy Story 3. I bet it gave some of the children nightmares.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I saw that monkey and I swear I got goosebumps. I wouldn't be surprised if it has been/will be in horror films because it's just creepy enough to work in one.

6. Slycrg Destiny Islands Resident

My sister wouldnt stop talking about how freaked out she was after seeing the monkey turn suddenly and scream. Even made me jump.

7. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Those things have always freaked me out. But I really just don't like monkeys in general so...

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Yeah, I finally saw Toy Story 3 and that monkey did unnerve me a little, but it was nice to see it act less, uh, menacing in the credits. I think it was the credits.

9. P Banned

That monkey is going to be to this generation what the air-vent in The Brave Little Toaster was to the generation of the 1990s.

It doesn't surprise me that it was in a horror film at one point.

Does anyone know the horror film plot?

10. Accalia Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes, Yes it did. That monkey was crazy.